Ice Cream Man Accused of Molesting Girl

Ice Cream Man Accused of Molesting Girl

There are 44 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 6, 2008, titled Ice Cream Man Accused of Molesting Girl. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

WLTX.com Best Viewed with Internet Explorer 7+ / Windows Media Plug-in 9+ / Flash Plug-in 7+ / JavaScript Enabled Back to Top

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Swansea, SC

#1 Jun 6, 2008
I hope this guy gets put behind bars for a very long time. He's sick and needs help. I hope the little girl is able to recover quickly from her emotional trauma.

“Live Love and Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

COLUMBIA

#2 Jun 6, 2008
dumb azz, scumbag looking all ugly nasty azz could have paid a prostitute to get some punani. I never will understand nor do I want to understand the minds of these nasty pervs.

“Live Love and Laugh”

COLUMBIA

#3 Jun 6, 2008
azz
sam

Columbia, SC

#4 Jun 6, 2008
That is one ugly molester.
MiniMe

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2008
Yikes! Ugh!
Kit Carson

Georgetown, SC

#6 Jun 6, 2008
Look at this guy.....he looks like a real upstanding individual. Anyway I do not post very often, only if I think it important. In our local area and surrounding areas in the summer I see guys just like this driving around all the sub-divisions selling ice cream. The Trucks are dirty,the containers the ice cream is in is filthy and most of them look just like this idiot. This is a thing and situation all children should be taught to simply stay away from....sad to have to view it like this...but as self preservation things like this and door to door sales involving children, should just be avoided. Kit

“confused is my middle name”

Since: Mar 07

Columbia

#7 Jun 6, 2008
OMG... What the font is that a werewolf.. Who in the he!! would buy ice cream from him wit all that damn hair..

I will never eat from another ice cream truck again..
sam

Columbia, SC

#8 Jun 6, 2008
His Momma tied a bone around his neck so the dog would play with him.
Puff

Gaston, SC

#9 Jun 6, 2008
sam wrote:
His Momma tied a bone around his neck so the dog would play with him.
He looks like the bone around the dog's neck to me.

“Pray for Clay”

Since: Apr 08

Gaston (hope not for long)

#10 Jun 6, 2008
Disgusting on so many levels.
Tomfoolery

Irmo, SC

#11 Jun 6, 2008
Put him in the chair just to set an example. This sh*t will stop then.

Since: Mar 08

Georgia

#12 Jun 6, 2008
Who the hell let this scum bag drive the ice cream truck???? He looks like he lives under a rock and never bathes!!! NASTY PERVERT!! He's in for some jailhouse justice, the sooner the better!!!!
Wasted Youth

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Jun 6, 2008
ok,,, this is really crazy,, how the he|| did he manage to get all of her clothes off if she was not interested? And what was she interested in,, in the first place.... If that is her idea of a "dream sickle" then someone needs to have a talk with that girl.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14 Jun 6, 2008
More of Florida's sick people??!!!

Since: Mar 08

Georgia

#15 Jun 6, 2008
Tomfoolery wrote:
Put him in the chair just to set an example. This sh*t will stop then.
Where's "Old Sparky" when you need it??

“Speak your mind.”

Chester, SC

#16 Jun 7, 2008
Wasted Youth wrote:
ok,,, this is really crazy,, how the he|| did he manage to get all of her clothes off if she was not interested? And what was she interested in,, in the first place.... If that is her idea of a "dream sickle" then someone needs to have a talk with that girl.
I'm not saying that 12-year-olds are the most responsible people in the world, but I was certainly thinking the same thing. Even if she WERE interested, as the adult he should have exercised better judgment. Guess he wanted to see what she would do for a Klondike bar....
underhay

Lugoff, SC

#17 Jun 7, 2008
Gilbert Girl wrote:
I hope this guy gets put behind bars for a very long time. He's sick and needs help. I hope the little girl is able to recover quickly from her emotional trauma.
are you suggesting incarceration for the mentally ill? you say "put behind bars" and then the next statement "sick and needs help".

this man is a criminal. lock him up.
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

#18 Jun 7, 2008
This guy has to be the ugliest individual I've ever seen.
Thats BS

Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 7, 2008
Tomfoolery wrote:
This guy has to be the ugliest individual I've ever seen.
No kiddin Tom!! He looks like a cross between Saddam Hussein and Charlie Manson. Who dahell would let their kid buy ice cream from him? I'd take one look and tell my kids we're goin' to Baskin Robbins or something!
Thats BS

Columbia, SC

#20 Jun 7, 2008
Wasted Youth wrote:
Dreamsicle! Ughhhhh
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christie heading to South Carolina for first to... 21 hr samuelt 1
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Tue Justice 543
Poll Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Tue Justice 5,679
Beaufort Co. Sues MERS for Fraud, Filing False ... May 31 ForeclosureFraud 5
Top SC Dem Blasted For Hypocrisy On Gay Issue May 29 The Trumpet 1
News Lake Carolina Residents Frustrated With Lack Of... (Mar '08) May 28 northeast 88
I just need a lil dog food. (Jun '13) May 24 gotta123 4
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]