Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Inc...

Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized

There are 53 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Dec 10, 2007, titled Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Patrick and Susan are in love. Their love has produced four children. Their love is also illegal in Germany because Patrick and Susan are brother and sister.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tab

Lakeville, IN

#42 Dec 4, 2009
it will hurt the kids their state of mind messed up.how do you explain their family.and other things.
Omg

Bronx, NY

#43 Jan 7, 2010
So... Who's gonna tell little Timmy he might be retarted.

Marraige is to marry anybody you want to spend the rest of your life with. It a couple turned out to be bother and sister that's fine.
Susan should have well thought over having sex with a brother. Lord have mercy on those 4 children.
zidan

India

#44 Feb 3, 2010
its common in columbia.
I have 6 kids from my first sister & 3 kids from my second sister.
But it terribbally risky coz its against the nature. Dont do this ever.
zidan

India

#45 Feb 3, 2010
Omg wrote:
So... Who's gonna tell little Timmy he might be retarted.
Marraige is to marry anybody you want to spend the rest of your life with. It a couple turned out to be bother and sister that's fine.
Susan should have well thought over having sex with a brother. Lord have mercy on those 4 children.
hey oh my god/ omg.....
How is your little tummy.
Disgust3d

Waltham, MA

#46 Feb 17, 2010
Insestual Sam wrote:
I have sex with my sister every evening after we finish work. We moved in together last year and have been engoying regulay sexual congress ever since. i first started sleeping with her when I was 8 years old after seeing her vigina in the bath and becomming sexualy aroused. I showed her my penis and she enjoyed touching it, after that we have been at it ever day almost since. once more our parents (Now Divorced) were in full agreement that we should be able to enjoy ourselves and just let us get on with it. often they would join in too!
I think it should be legal because i enjoy it simple as that!! I cant think of a better way of spending a relaxing evening but to be over my sister enjoying the fruits of our love every night as I show her my manhood.
A very Prude Black man from the USA!! USA ROCKS!!!
If this is ligit thn ur a freak...u need to get some help for u and ur whole family...u are all siick nd should b locked up in a white padded room...i wasnt sure if the "a very prude black man from the usa" meant tht this was a joke but if not thn take my words as some important advice!!!
one

Chicago, IL

#47 Jun 3, 2010
if someone falls in love with a sibling , it is no ones place to juge, no one kows the reasons this can happen. live and let live
Sick

Alexandria, VA

#48 Jun 3, 2010
one wrote:
if someone falls in love with a sibling , it is no ones place to juge, no one kows the reasons this can happen. live and let live
I think we can all judge...its sick. We know the reason because the people are sick pups.
Loving Freind

Lexington, KY

#49 Jun 6, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
I really donít even know who Iím supposed to respond to this. However, I can say this much, Itís SICK, nasty, illegal, morally incorrect and not to mention it states perfectly clear in the bible that this is wrong! I mean really, isnít there enough people in this world. Why must one result to his/her brother for love. These kids are going to be so messed up in the head itís not even funny. How are you supposed to explain to little Johnny that wants to come spend the night with you that your mom is also you aunt and your dadís your uncle? What freaks!!!!!!!!!!
If you read your bible Sarah and Abrabam were brother and sisters and they had children togater. Also even layed down with her sons and had children it is threw out the bible.
Loving Freind

Lexington, KY

#50 Jun 6, 2010
I ment eve sorry
young 13 year old

Catasauqua, PA

#51 Jun 18, 2010
i wish i had a hot sister i dont think incest is bad just having children with defects a condom or pulling it out would be better but i dont really care
Jack nelson

Visalia, CA

#52 Jul 21, 2013
Im fine with it.
Amanda

Beloit, WI

#53 Jul 25, 2013
I am very happy for them and couldn't be prouder that they are taking a stand! It's about time people start takingthe bull by the horns and fighting for what's right. I have a daughter with my brother and we are very happy and wouldn't change a thing! I hope one day all the ignorance will end and we will be able to move forward and out of a closeted lifestyle. Our daughter is 3 years old and deserves to live a normal life and be proud of her loving caring parents! There is a movement right now in our hometown of Chicago to start fighting for our rights and you can bet you will see our faces right up front! Thank God for places like Chicago that can see right through all the prehistoric laws of man and are willing to lead the way! And for those that think our kids are all messed up and born with defects,you need to educate yourselves before spreading ugly rumors and old outdated myths. Our daughter is beautiful and very advanced for her age
The Gander

Columbia, SC

#56 Apr 14, 2014
Incest should be legal just as long as you keep it in the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to make a Blackberry Smash cocktail May 2 Elisabeth 2
News So How Did "The Sopranos" End? (Jun '07) Apr 29 Jelly Belly Popcorn 32
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Apr 28 SheCoop 48
News Calvin H. Irwin Jr. (Apr '08) Apr 26 Tom Gaudiello 4
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Apr 25 Alonzo 1,389
News Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Apr 21 Apostle60 19
Anything Electrical Has Money Problems Apr 21 Check it Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages