Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized

Full story: WLTX Columbia 53
Patrick and Susan are in love. Their love has produced four children. Their love is also illegal in Germany because Patrick and Susan are brother and sister. Full Story

“God loves to heal people”

Since: Nov 07

Manchester, UK

#21 Jan 11, 2008
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
You know people KEEP saying that and it keeps NOT happening. How do you know he did not come back 2000 years ago? He did say he would return before the generation passes from the earth.
Because all the prophesies had to be fulfilled, including the one about the abomination that causes desolation.

My 10 year old autistic son told me what the abomination is. He said it very slowly, a bomb a nation.

The time must be drawing near for His return, I think.
Get Over It

Columbia, SC

#22 Jan 11, 2008
Just as I am sure people thought it was right at the door when Hitler was in Germany.

Even Paul thought it would happen when he was still alive. He is almost 2000 years late.
sme

Bronx, NY

#23 Jan 11, 2008
You know I just love my 2 brothers so much. I have always said I wish I could find a husband just like them. But, never could I ever think of sex with my brothers!!!! YUCK!!!!

Manchester, UK

#24 Jan 11, 2008
Get Over It wrote:
Just as I am sure people thought it was right at the door when Hitler was in Germany.
Even Paul thought it would happen when he was still alive. He is almost 2000 years late.
Perhaps. But think about it - a bomb a nation.

Little children can sometimes see things which adults miss.
Get Over It

Columbia, SC

#25 Jan 11, 2008
Zoompad wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But think about it - a bomb a nation.
Little children can sometimes see things which adults miss.
The sad truth though wars are nothing new. Mankind has always excelled at killing each other over some of the most insane reasons.

Could a nation kill the entire planet with nuclear weapons? I am sure that a few nations have the weapons to do it. And while that is a scary thought it seems that shows more then dark side of human engineering then any holy plan coming to pass. Doesn't the bible mention the world ending in a different method? The whole rapture and tribulations.

Manchester, UK

#26 Jan 11, 2008
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad truth though wars are nothing new. Mankind has always excelled at killing each other over some of the most insane reasons.
Could a nation kill the entire planet with nuclear weapons? I am sure that a few nations have the weapons to do it. And while that is a scary thought it seems that shows more then dark side of human engineering then any holy plan coming to pass. Doesn't the bible mention the world ending in a different method? The whole rapture and tribulations.
I wasn't on about how the world would end. I was pointing out the fulfilment of the abomination being where it certainly should not be.
Holy schmolee

Spokane, WA

#27 Jan 12, 2008
Beauty in many Shades wrote:
This is typical white bahavior!!!!!
And as you see it most of you are agreeing to this so.. its not a racial comment.....
Typical negro comment. There are plenty of dirty old negro men touching and fondling young black girls too moron. It's not a race thang.
Crazy Bastard

Spokane, WA

#28 Jan 12, 2008
sme wrote:
You know I just love my 2 brothers so much. I have always said I wish I could find a husband just like them. But, never could I ever think of sex with my brothers!!!! YUCK!!!!
That's too bad because I'm sure that they would like to hump you. They probably spied on you in the shower or jacked off to pictures of you in a bikini etc. Don't be such a prude. Guys are always horny so just go up to one of them and grab his weiner. I bet he humps ya....good luck with it.......ed

WTH

Since: Sep 07

North Charleston, SC

#29 Jan 12, 2008
WTF !!!These two perverts need a straight jacket and a permanent resident at the mental hospital.
reasonable person

Show Low, AZ

#30 Jan 20, 2008
I can't believe all the hate and threats that you all possess about people that want to keep their family together. there are moral issue and their are medical issues.

As far as the moral issue it seems like they are reasonable people. So I really don't care about and religious implications. It is really none of our business.

As far as the medical issue, I very seriously doubt that the children will marry another family member or even have relations with them, so the change of any future defects as some have said, return almost to the same of the general population.

Keep in mind people that are totally unrelated can have birth defects in their children just as those that are related. plus the closest relation between a brother sister only slightly raised the change of birth defects.

While it is true it may double the chance it only double from 3to 5 percent to 5 to 9 percent. be reasonable and do not act with hate.
live and let live.
Puff

Lexington, SC

#31 Jan 20, 2008
Crazy Bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too bad because I'm sure that they would like to hump you. They probably spied on you in the shower or jacked off to pictures of you in a bikini etc. Don't be such a prude. Guys are always horny so just go up to one of them and grab his weiner. I bet he humps ya....good luck with it.......ed
And you know this because.....
Anonymous

Wyoming, MI

#32 Jan 20, 2008
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I really can not say I see on that. IF god created Adam and Eve then in his all-knowing way he knew that the only way for their children to reproduce was through incest.
Did incest not occur again in the bible with Lott who god spared? Again, with him being all knowing he would have foreseen the upcoming incest. If that isn't enough, did not everyone alive now descent from yet another bout of incest from Noah's family?
Sorry to burst that bubble but the christain god is all about the freaky incest!
I dont understand why Christians avoid this type of argument so much. INCEST OCCURED IN YOUR BIBLE! Stop avoiding questions relating to it!
sorry to say

Summerville, SC

#33 Jan 20, 2008
new england is winning this da** game

WTH

Since: Sep 07

North Charleston, SC

#34 Jan 20, 2008
That's so DISGUSTING !

There should be a LAW against that, a brother and sister ? That's wrong as h*ll !

Psych ward >>>>>>>

wheel
Dawn Jacobs

United States

#36 Jan 20, 2008
Adrienne wrote:
Hey, I claim that incest is really disturbing, i could never have sex with my bro, but it shouldn't be illegal, because you can't help who you love, and it isn't hurting anyone, not even them.!!
escuse me.what about the kids? lets try to use our heads on this one.
Raggedyann

Espanola, NM

#37 Jan 21, 2008
Crazy Bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,I must admit I did laugh about your comments.I hope you were joking.
I hope you do not have any sisters!If you do I sure hope you did not HUMP them.I thought only dogs HUMP each other.
Insestual Sam

Billingham, UK

#38 Feb 28, 2008
I have sex with my sister every evening after we finish work. We moved in together last year and have been engoying regulay sexual congress ever since. i first started sleeping with her when I was 8 years old after seeing her vigina in the bath and becomming sexualy aroused. I showed her my penis and she enjoyed touching it, after that we have been at it ever day almost since. once more our parents (Now Divorced) were in full agreement that we should be able to enjoy ourselves and just let us get on with it. often they would join in too!
I think it should be legal because i enjoy it simple as that!! I cant think of a better way of spending a relaxing evening but to be over my sister enjoying the fruits of our love every night as I show her my manhood.
A very Prude Black man from the USA!! USA ROCKS!!!
Ashish ghosh

Norway

#39 Apr 5, 2008
I have a little sister(17yr.Old).Her name is annu.I am of 18.I love my sister very much.She is lifeline for me.I can't live whthout my sister. I think seriously that sister are made to love,share problems,not to sex with her.It is totally illegal & doing sex with sister is just planning to go in hail.It is not a humanity.We are human being.We live in society.If we do these type of activites then what difference will left between human beings & animals.So do every thing but don't sex with ur sister.
aaron

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 Nov 29, 2008
incest should be legallized if a family member wants to have sex with each other so be it
god this n that

Athens, NY

#41 Dec 2, 2008
every civilization from the beginning of time we humans evolved has their own god=frankly all these gods are really 2 much=were probably the result of some alien race=i really dont think there are any real gods just our over active imaginations=as for the incest=there are all kinds of incest refrences in the bible =so who really knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AJ Blues (Jan '14) 7 hr AJ Blues 8
Pastor jailed for having a noisy church after n... Sat maj 1
Sharing My Girlfriend Sep 12 Brewster176 1
SC Speaker Bobby Harrell Indicted Sep 12 Bailando 1
Secret Service Dresses Up Like Orkin Man Sep 11 juno 2
SC Attorney General: Speaker Cannot Suspend Him... Sep 11 No Chump 1
No JAIL for parents who cannot pay CHILD SUPPORT (Jan '10) Sep 11 No Chump 75
•••
•••
•••