Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized

Full story: WLTX Columbia 53
Patrick and Susan are in love. Their love has produced four children. Their love is also illegal in Germany because Patrick and Susan are brother and sister. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Adrienne

Halifax, Canada

#1 Dec 22, 2007
Hey, I claim that incest is really disturbing, i could never have sex with my bro, but it shouldn't be illegal, because you can't help who you love, and it isn't hurting anyone, not even them.!!
have mercy

Gaston, SC

#2 Dec 22, 2007
Truly disgusting! I am adopted and I can't imagine being with my adoptive brother and our kids wouldn't have defects because there is no genetic link but it is still totally and completely disgusting. FREAKS! I'm so glad they aren't here in the US South!
have mercy

Gaston, SC

#3 Dec 22, 2007
Adrienne wrote:
Hey, I claim that incest is really disturbing, i could never have sex with my bro, but it shouldn't be illegal, because you can't help who you love, and it isn't hurting anyone, not even them.!!
It is hurting the kids who are born with birth defects and the taxpayers who have to pay for the healthcare of these kids too!
miss Rose Augusta

Beckton, UK

#4 Dec 29, 2007
I think this is a tricky situaton however this couple do seem to love eachother so what if they are brother and sister ? I mean it happens all the time, its not like they grew up together is it? I mean who knows who anyone is - the mistake they made was going public! he or she should have changed their name and denied it- I would have done. good luck to them both.

Rose Augusta
Sunshine

Elberton, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2007
I really donít even know who Iím supposed to respond to this. However, I can say this much, Itís SICK, nasty, illegal, morally incorrect and not to mention it states perfectly clear in the bible that this is wrong! I mean really, isnít there enough people in this world. Why must one result to his/her brother for love. These kids are going to be so messed up in the head itís not even funny. How are you supposed to explain to little Johnny that wants to come spend the night with you that your mom is also you aunt and your dadís your uncle? What freaks!!!!!!!!!!
Chen

Summerville, SC

#6 Dec 30, 2007
If you've seen my sister, that alone would turn you against incest...And if we mated good lawd, godzilla and mothra mating -what a thought....

“Dont hateME cause my car's HOT”

Since: Sep 07

St Louis Missouri

#7 Dec 30, 2007
What is sad is in todays time,a lot of women are having babies by 2 & 3 or more guys.How can you not know if somewhere along the line kids won't hook up with a half brother or sister in their future.
I tease my friend because it's sad when her children will say.."my brother's dad came and got him.My sisters' dad will pick her up in a little while.And who knows when my dad will be here.And half the time these woman don't even know who the "babbies" daddy is.
Stop doing this to kids.Think about who you sleep with.Question,do I want a baby with this loser?
raj adityaa

Bangalore, India

#8 Jan 9, 2008
its realley ridiuless they have ro rigth to survive
they should be hanged
raj adityaa

Bangalore, India

#9 Jan 9, 2008
they have no rigth to survive they sholud be hanged
Tough Justice

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2008
raj adityaa wrote:
they have no rigth to survive they sholud be hanged
Hey, when the world began, God created Adam and Eve. Think about it !

“God loves to heal people”

Since: Nov 07

Manchester, UK

#11 Jan 10, 2008
Tough Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, when the world began, God created Adam and Eve. Think about it !
Yes, and mankind fell by eating the forbidden fruit (which was NOT sex, incidentally, as God told Adam and Eve to participate freely in that activity).

We don't live in Paradise anymore. We have God's laws to help us to get back to the Garden. God has forbidden incest, as well you know. If we ignore this, we are just following Adam and Eve's bad example, don't you see?
caring mother of one

Elgin, SC

#12 Jan 11, 2008
these people are sick and should be locked up sick o
Get Over It

Columbia, SC

#13 Jan 11, 2008
Zoompad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and mankind fell by eating the forbidden fruit (which was NOT sex, incidentally, as God told Adam and Eve to participate freely in that activity).
We don't live in Paradise anymore. We have God's laws to help us to get back to the Garden. God has forbidden incest, as well you know. If we ignore this, we are just following Adam and Eve's bad example, don't you see?
No, I really can not say I see on that. IF god created Adam and Eve then in his all-knowing way he knew that the only way for their children to reproduce was through incest.
Did incest not occur again in the bible with Lott who god spared? Again, with him being all knowing he would have foreseen the upcoming incest. If that isn't enough, did not everyone alive now descent from yet another bout of incest from Noah's family?
Sorry to burst that bubble but the christain god is all about the freaky incest!
Are you Serious

Saluda, SC

#14 Jan 11, 2008
I am sorry, but this is just sick. Find someone else, maybe a cousin! those 4 kids children are gonna have some issues. Every recessive trait that they hold, will undoubtedly come out somewhere down the line. Sick freaks.
German American

Ridge Spring, SC

#15 Jan 11, 2008
Patrick and Susan are very sick people. I feel sorry for the children and the childrens children because they are the ones who will suffer for the sins of the parents. That is just common sense but if you don't believe it, read your Bible.

People who don't think Jesus is coming back soon better start looking around at the world and see what is going on. Actually they don't even have to look at the world just look at your local news and see how violent crime and other crimes have increased in the past five years.
Get Over It

Columbia, SC

#16 Jan 11, 2008
German American wrote:
Patrick and Susan are very sick people. I feel sorry for the children and the childrens children because they are the ones who will suffer for the sins of the parents. That is just common sense but if you don't believe it, read your Bible.
People who don't think Jesus is coming back soon better start looking around at the world and see what is going on. Actually they don't even have to look at the world just look at your local news and see how violent crime and other crimes have increased in the past five years.
You know people KEEP saying that and it keeps NOT happening. How do you know he did not come back 2000 years ago? He did say he would return before the generation passes from the earth.
jyl

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2008
Sunshine wrote:
I really donít even know who Iím supposed to respond to this. However, I can say this much, Itís SICK, nasty, illegal, morally incorrect and not to mention it states perfectly clear in the bible that this is wrong! I mean really, isnít there enough people in this world. Why must one result to his/her brother for love. These kids are going to be so messed up in the head itís not even funny. How are you supposed to explain to little Johnny that wants to come spend the night with you that your mom is also you aunt and your dadís your uncle? What freaks!!!!!!!!!!
It may say that in the bible, but in the bible it also has humans being born of incestuous relationships...Thats how the bible has the world being populated.
I do agree is is nasty, disturbing, genetically damaging, etc. It should NEVER be legalized.
Beauty in many Shades

Columbia, SC

#18 Jan 11, 2008
This is typical white bahavior!!!!!
And as you see it most of you are agreeing to this so.. its not a racial comment.....
citizen

Columbia, SC

#19 Jan 11, 2008
As long as family & marriage can be redefined as "anything", then this is the result.

The rationalization is EQUAL for homosexuals getting married and for multiple marriage and marriage with relatives. If it is OK to redefine it for one group, it is OK to redefine it for ALL groups.

This is what happens in a society that makes everything relative and nothing absolute. Enjoy!
Get Over It

Columbia, SC

#20 Jan 11, 2008
citizen wrote:
As long as family & marriage can be redefined as "anything", then this is the result.
The rationalization is EQUAL for homosexuals getting married and for multiple marriage and marriage with relatives. If it is OK to redefine it for one group, it is OK to redefine it for ALL groups.
This is what happens in a society that makes everything relative and nothing absolute. Enjoy!
Ahh yes, lets keep marriage sacred. It should only be for one man and one woman. Without a doubt they have kept it sacred..I mean only what...half of them end in divorce now?

I almost think it is fear that makes people afraid to allow gay couples to marry. Would be a shame if they actually have a better success rate with then straight people.

Sex between consenting adults should be just that..between those adults. No one else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) 15 hr automoney are frauds 27
Research: Top Concerns with Purchasing a Home 15 hr AEvansKWNE 1
Woman Donates Blood Plasma for Gas Money (May '08) 23 hr lady luck 75
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) Tue Bonnie Wheeler 39
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Oct 18 Tori404 16
Clemson University Sends Admission Acceptance, ... (Feb '08) Oct 13 Kmend6 14
Wanted Assault Suspect Arrested (Feb '07) Oct 10 MarryMeThree 38
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]