Substitute Teacher Undresses in Front...

Substitute Teacher Undresses in Front of Class

There are 154 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Substitute Teacher Undresses in Front of Class. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Macon, GA - A substitute teacher was kicked out of a Macon area school Wednesday morning for partially undressing in front of students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ZWA

Chapin, SC

#1 Nov 15, 2007
What the he** is wrong with teachers these days ?
IGOR

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2007
Wonder if she was a hottie, a hawg or a dawg?
Mike

Columbia, SC

#3 Nov 15, 2007
Let me get this straight. The women was naked from the waist down? In front of a bunch of 4th graders? My grandson is in the 4th grade and I know he would have been frightened and confused had he been in this situation. He knows grownups aren't supposed to do that so why did the teacher do it? This event is going to cause a bunch of problems for everyone. Too bad the woman doesn't sound like she's all there.

“I hate Fish...”

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

#4 Nov 15, 2007
Oh my!!! What a loser, I hope she gets locked up for a very long time for this.
nunya

Columbia, SC

#5 Nov 15, 2007
what was this crazy chick thinking. That's it, I'm homeschooling

“Don't Worry, Be Happy”

Since: Apr 07

Smile...Someone loves you!

#6 Nov 15, 2007
Show & Tell gone wrong!

Where were all of these teachers when I was in school?
Jim Bagwell

Irmo, SC

#7 Nov 15, 2007
I would love to know what really happened, not that half truth you news people through out to "you heard it here first"
Mom of 2

Okatie, SC

#8 Nov 15, 2007
This is absolutely crazy. Where are they getting our teachers/subtitutes these days.

I have a question though, why was the school put on a code-red lockdown with doors locked and windows shut. Was it Rosie O that was the substitute with her drawers down? Clue me in on the whole lockdown thing.
Big Dale

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2007
Why didn't any of my teachers do that when I was in school, damn kids got it made these days.
WColaGal

Columbia, SC

#10 Nov 15, 2007
WHAT THE H E L L?!?
Dave Kay

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2007
Jim Bagwell wrote:
I would love to know what really happened, not that half truth you news people through out to "you heard it here first"
Amen, this story begs more questions than answers. If what she did was actually criminal, then she'd have been arrested and her name would be public.
Yargh

Columbia, SC

#12 Nov 15, 2007
Camera phones...where were they?
OMG

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Nov 15, 2007
Its not OK to do this, but be for real, like kids have never seen a persons body. You can go to the beach or a pool and see women have naked. Besides, the artical did not say if she stripped nude or if she was just in her underware. I dont think that is going to mess up a kids head or even requires a school to lock down.
Sid

Longwood, FL

#14 Nov 15, 2007
@ Mike
"Let me get this straight. The women was naked from the waist down?"

No where in the story does it say what she took off. She could have taken off her blouse but had a wife beater on. I wish these reporters would report the whole story and not just half.
OMG

Myrtle Beach, SC

#15 Nov 15, 2007
opps typo. " half naked"
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#16 Nov 15, 2007
Was she an old fool or a young fool ?

Since: Nov 07

Swansea, SC

#17 Nov 15, 2007
ZWA wrote:
What the he** is wrong with teachers these days ?
This woman was NOT a teacher. She was a substitute. Please do not condemn all teachers because of the lunacy of one crazy woman.
silent2long

White House, TN

#18 Nov 15, 2007
"substitute teacher was non-responsive to direct questions"

What does this mean, "non-responsive"? Was this a mental break-down? Possible "side effect" of medication?

If this teacher was lucid, prison time sounds fair.
silent2long

White House, TN

#19 Nov 15, 2007
OMG wrote:
Its not OK to do this, but be for real, like kids have never seen a persons body. You can go to the beach or a pool and see women have naked. Besides, the artical did not say if she stripped nude or if she was just in her underware. I dont think that is going to mess up a kids head or even requires a school to lock down.
Yeah, look at the magazines in the checkout line at the grocery store, commercials on TV, etc. It may not "mess up their heads" but it sure does not set a good example of good behavior.
Mama made me do it

Columbia, SC

#20 Nov 15, 2007
Wonder if she is diabetic, has epilepsy, or just plain loony? The article says she was non-responsive. We will probably never hear the Paul Harvey's "rest of the story".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student:"Get To Know Your Local Stripper" (May '07) Thu Jamesbeck23 24
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) Aug 24 LAWEST100 582
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Aug 24 Alonzo 1,417
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Aug 18 Thurmond 343
Horrible Roads Aug 16 New Resident 4
traffic Aug 16 New Resident 2
Pokemon Go Aug 11 Jimmy 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages