Man Found Shot Outside Nightclub

Full story: WLTX Columbia 20
Richland County Deputies say a man was found shot outside a nightclub in Richland County overnight Friday. Full Story
i had fun

Bonaire, GA

#1 Jun 6, 2008
is this the same place called Studio 54?
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#2 Jun 6, 2008
I see the downtown Knife and Gun Club is cranking up for another productive weekend.
Wig hater

Darlington, SC

#3 Jun 6, 2008
awesome. Kill each other daily. Worthless people amongst civilized citizens. Keep shooting!!!!
Axeike

Columbia, SC

#4 Jun 6, 2008
Isn't this the site of the Columbia Obamma Election HQ. Yes we can.
Taxpayer

Irmo, SC

#5 Jun 6, 2008
What kind of club is this and who are the usual clientele? Older crowd? Younger? I have never been down Bella Vista Dr. I do know it is off Two Notch.

“No chili chokin pepper bellies”

Since: May 08

Columbia, SC

#6 Jun 6, 2008
Taxpayer wrote:
What kind of club is this and who are the usual clientele? Older crowd? Younger? I have never been down Bella Vista Dr. I do know it is off Two Notch.
Is a high class club. Formal dress required. Valet parking, etc.
hot as h

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2008
Lamigra08 wrote:
<quoted text>Is a high class club. Formal dress required. Valet parking, etc.
yeah right sure it is
Teckee

Irmo, SC

#8 Jun 6, 2008
Suspect is a black male, 5'10" to 6"2" tall, 150-195 lbs, black hair, some facial hair, last seen wearing blue jeans, sneakers, white t-shirt, and a do-rag. Oops, that 90% of the areas popuation. Oh well, nother day in the hood.
Yankee in the South

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2008
Either WLTX is a week behind or a day in the future. It said Friday night...as far as I know (as of writing this at 12:41pm Friday 4 June) Friday night hasn't happened yet. WTF??
Dr Pepper

Irmo, SC

#10 Jun 6, 2008
Lamigra08 wrote:
<quoted text>Is a high class club. Formal dress required. Valet parking, etc.
Those clowns wouldn't know high class if you mailed it to them.
High Class my eye.

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#11 Jun 6, 2008
Lonewolf wrote:
I see the downtown Knife and Gun Club is cranking up for another productive weekend.
You got it. They're just starting the weekend early. I learned to keep my silly behind out of late night bars and clubs years ago. Too many lunatics out there.
whiteboy

Lexington, SC

#12 Jun 6, 2008
why don't they go ahead and close this place, nothing but trouble.

“Speak your mind.”

Since: Aug 07

Chester, SC

#14 Jun 6, 2008
phi beta kappa wrote:
I know DAN's. Crime has no color. But why are these killings almost always black. Such a pitiful, uneducated, barbaric culture.
As opposed to the educated, civilized culture that hires hit men, poisons food, orchestrates mass shootings and domestic terrorism and drawn-out revenge plots, runs over people with their cars, produces prolific serial killers and cannibalists, etc.? I see your point.
i had fun

Bonaire, GA

#16 Jun 6, 2008
so everyone is just going to leave tasteless, immature comments instead of answering me? thanks bunches :)
Just WRONG

Arlington, VA

#17 Jun 6, 2008
i had fun wrote:
so everyone is just going to leave tasteless, immature comments instead of answering me? thanks bunches :)
To answer your question, yes it's the same place. WLTX got the name of the establishment wrong, but what's new!
IGOR

United States

#18 Jun 6, 2008
LMFAO WIS-TV is reporting the victim is saying he didn't know he'd been shot. He left one bar heading to another and woke up shot. WTF!!!
Candy

AOL

#19 Jun 6, 2008
In the rong place at the rong time.
Hurting

AOL

#20 Jun 6, 2008
In the wrong place at the wrong time.I fell sorry for that person.
and there loveed ones.
Archie

Columbia, SC

#23 Jun 7, 2008
I thought it might have your GAY DAN self but then I realized it wasn't a gay club so I knew it couldn't be you.
REALIST wrote:
To bad it wasnt' a dumba$$cracker. maybe next time.
Taxpayer

Irmo, SC

#24 Jun 7, 2008
IGOR wrote:
LMFAO WIS-TV is reporting the victim is saying he didn't know he'd been shot. He left one bar heading to another and woke up shot. WTF!!!
So this is a club with black clientele with a black victim saying he had no idea he had been shot? He was found laying out in the parking lot with a bullet wound and he did not know it? Wow, what kind of stuff do they serve in that place? An uncooperative victim giving no facts as to what happened. Another one to be put in the idiot file.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 10 min Alonzo 131
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) 8 hr BriannaLauren 90
cocks weak Sat big blue nation 1
Gus Manos says he is an example of The American... Sat Lone Ranger 2
Should All SC Judges Be Drug and Alcohol Tested... Sat Estoy 6
Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Jan 22 Youxia 221
Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized (Mar '08) Jan 21 Alice 220
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]