Early Morning Shooting Leaves One Dead

There are 28 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Early Morning Shooting Leaves One Dead. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

WLTX.com Best Viewed with Internet Explorer 7+ / Windows Media Plug-in 9+ / Flash Plug-in 7+ / JavaScript Enabled Back to Top

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Say What

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2008
Ooooh noooo!!
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#2 Jun 1, 2008
I see the downtown knife and gun club has been in full swing this weekend.

“Hey! Let me hold a dollar”

Since: Jul 07

Gaston, SC

#5 Jun 1, 2008
Looks Like Chris Tucker On Crack!!
black on black

Myrtle Beach, SC

#7 Jun 1, 2008
Another crime comitted by a black? Where is the NAACP on this? Obama would end all the black injustice..
did u notice

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2008
It's JJ!!

“confused is my middle name”

Since: Mar 07

Columbia

#14 Jun 1, 2008
Oh man here we go again. There's always a black brother in the damn news.. When will they learn. NEVER. This is pathetic
Se7en

Columbia, SC

#17 Jun 2, 2008
Mommas on crack, next on the Oprah Winfrey show.
straighten it

Columbia, SC

#18 Jun 2, 2008
JJ is dat you?
Thats BS

Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 2, 2008
I still dunno what a DAC is? Could somebody translate, please?

Ding Ding Ding
I'm gonna have to nominate this guy for the Biggest Loser Mugshot...

oh, wait.. that should probably go to the guy who stabs his girlfriend and has bandages all up on his neck...

Boy, Columbia's just gettin' better and better.
Thats BS

Columbia, SC

#21 Jun 2, 2008
black on black wrote:
Another crime comitted by a black? Where is the NAACP on this? Obama would end all the black injustice..
You're kidding, right? Obama hangs out with white folks and lives in a fancy white neighborhood. Wait and see, I bet every time he tries to make those changes he keeps talking about (if he even does) Congress will block it up w/their stupid rhetoric and arguing over how to do it. I find it interesting that not only has Obama now distanced himself from his own black church, but he's never made any ties to the NAACP public. I understand the NAACP's mission, but I think they go about it the total wrong way to get through to white America and politicians. Maybe I'm wrong but what makes him so different from all the rest of them?? I'm not that impressed. And I can't stand his wife. I am starting to wonder if our choices for Prez this time aren't just as bad as the last time.
Wanda

Columbia, SC

#23 Jun 2, 2008
Thats BS wrote:
Ding Ding Ding
oh, wait.. that should probably go to the guy who stabs his girlfriend and has bandages all up on his neck...
IT BASCIALLY MEAN DUMB A$$ CRACKER.
Justices daddy

United States

#24 Jun 2, 2008
Thats BS wrote:
Ding Ding Ding
D A C
dependable
american
citizen
Married to the family

Chattanooga, TN

#26 Jun 2, 2008
Its just amazes me how someone just lost their father, their son, their uncle, their brother, their cousin, their nephew, their friend and the only thing you all can talk about is race and politics. We talk about the future of our state and country with Obama running it, but what about with people like you all living in it???
little

United States

#27 Jun 2, 2008
Thats BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? Obama hangs out with white folks and lives in a fancy white neighborhood. Wait and see, I bet every time he tries to make those changes he keeps talking about (if he even does) Congress will block it up w/their stupid rhetoric and arguing over how to do it. I find it interesting that not only has Obama now distanced himself from his own black church, but he's never made any ties to the NAACP public. I understand the NAACP's mission, but I think they go about it the total wrong way to get through to white America and politicians. Maybe I'm wrong but what makes him so different from all the rest of them?? I'm not that impressed. And I can't stand his wife. I am starting to wonder if our choices for Prez this time aren't just as bad as the last time.
Oh i doubt he will be in office long enough for that Bang Bang!!
No more Bush

Winnsboro, SC

#29 Jun 2, 2008
Thats BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've always been for Clinton. The idea of having somebody black or close to it has really excited the blacks. Everybody needs to think long term. It Obama wins, our nightmares will continue. He isn't who they think he is. Yes, I'm black.
Two ways

Winnsboro, SC

#30 Jun 2, 2008
little wrote:
<quoted text>Why you want to talk about white people our tax dollars feed and take care of your sorry black a$$e$ cause yA:ll will not work just rob and steal filthy dogs!
Trust me, there are many blacks that work everyday, pay taxes and have NEVER received food stamps, welfare or medicaid. There are whites who won't work and receive assistance, too. So this goes both ways. Stop making everything a race issue. One day you will be judged and it won't matter whether you worked everyday or received assistance. God doesn't care about these things, so, you shouldn't either. Just keep working!!! and leave the judging to God!!!
Fedup

Columbia, SC

#31 Jun 2, 2008
No more Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I've always been for Clinton. The idea of having somebody black or close to it has really excited the blacks. Everybody needs to think long term. It Obama wins, our nightmares will continue. He isn't who they think he is. Yes, I'm black.
Women are challenging al-Qa’eda’s refusal to include – or acknowledge – females in its ranks as an “equal rights” debate rages in the Muslim terrorist organisation.

Muslim extremist women are challenging al-Qaida’s refusal to include – or acknowledge – females in its ranks as an “equal rights” debate shakes the terrorist organisation.

In response to a female questioner, al-Qa’eda second in command Ayman Al-Zawahri said in April that a woman’s role limited to caring for the homes and children of al-Qa’eda fighters.

His remarks have since prompted an outcry from fundamentalist women, who are fighting or pleading for the right to be terrorists.

One woman, who dubbed herself a “companion of weapons”, wrote a 2,000-word essay of protest at the organisation’s position.

“How many times have I wished I were a man ... When Sheikh Ayman al-Zawahri said there are no women in al-Qa’eda, he saddened and hurt me,” she wrote.“I felt that my heart was about to explode in my chest...I am powerless.”

Such postings have appeared anonymously on discussion forums of websites that host videos from al-Qa’eda leader Osama bin Laden.

Many appear to represent computer-literate women arguing for rights within a feudal version of Islam, said the SITE group, which monitors the forums.

And despite the pronouncements, several women have been used as suicide bombers in Iraq. Hamas, meanwhile, is open about using women fighters. At least 11 Palestinian women have launched suicide attacks in recent years.

“A lot of the girls I speak to ... want to carry weapons. They live with this great frustration and oppression,” said Huda Naim, a prominent women’s leader, Hamas member and Palestinian MP in Gaza.

“We don’t have a special militant wing for women ... but that doesn’t mean that we strip women of the right to go to jihad.”

Zawahiri said a Muslim woman should “be ready for any service the mujahideen need from her,” but advised against travelling to a war front like Afghanistan without a male guardian.

His first wife and at least two of their six children were killed in a US airstrike in the southern Afghan city of Kandahar in 2001. He later accused the US of intentionally targeting women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“I say to you ...[I have] tasted the bitterness of American brutality: my favourite wife’s chest was crushed by a concrete ceiling,” he wrote in a 2005 letter.
j morrison

West Columbia, SC

#32 Jun 2, 2008
THICK_N_SEXii wrote:
Here we go again...another one of US in the news...you guys are really making it hard to be black in the South Carolina...go ahead all you dumb racist white people on this forum, have your field day with your dumb little comments, cause karma is a B***H and it will eat you up...and to the dummy that keeps calling us "DAN" and stuff I got one for you stupid "SAC" (stanking a$$ crackers)
hey, thick-

not all of us whites are racist. I agree with you, though, there are some serious racists on these forums that need to keep comments to themselves. I don't care what crime has been committed, they are done by ALL races, and certain idiots play a race card. Those are the individuals that make this country f*cked up. sorry for the language, but that is about the only way I can put it.
IGOR

United States

#33 Jun 2, 2008
little wrote:
<quoted text> Oh i doubt he will be in office long enough for that Bang Bang!!
I'll bet you don't a clue as to what you just did by posting what you posted.
missy

United States

#34 Jun 2, 2008
omg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Wed Alonzo 514
News Police: Spring Valley teacher's car recovered Wed prerogmy 1
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) May 19 Cherie 11
News Study: Good School Libraries Affect Test Scores May 18 Bob 5
Provision Living- Unpaid Lunchbreak Lawsuit May 18 GetYourMoneyBack 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) May 18 CLASSYLADY 40
Review: DAN Evans Fencing (Oct '14) May 16 Dissatisfied May ... 2
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE