Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments
1,561 - 1,580 of 1,813 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
George DID NOT show up again today.
I wasn't within 100 miles of Jacksonville today but if I had been, I would not have been there. I don't boast about the ministries in which I am involved. You are cut from a different cloth. Are you trying to convince yourself that despite your deparvity, you are nevertheless a "good" person?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Sgt. Philver,
Sorry I'm so slow.
I'm still trying to get aclaminated to your snyde sense of humor
First , Ren Ken Ken,

I was not enlisted so that would make me a what in the one branch "which guards the gates of heaven."

I think the term you are searching for is sardonic. As in sardonic sense of humor. Have a nice day in your crypt known as "hidden location."

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't within 100 miles of Jacksonville today but if I had been, I would not have been there. I don't boast about the ministries in which I am involved. You are cut from a different cloth. Are you trying to convince yourself that despite your deparvity, you are nevertheless a "good" person?
It says that you are posting from Jacksonville...so how can you say that you are not?

So which troll with an IP hider are you?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
First , Ren Ken Ken,
I was not enlisted so that would make me a what in the one branch "which guards the gates of heaven."
I think the term you are searching for is sardonic. As in sardonic sense of humor. Have a nice day in your crypt known as "hidden location."
LOL!.... Sorry. I wasn't searching for any term. You had already provided it in your own peculiarly unique way. As for "sardonic," maybe that is how you fancy yourself.

No. The verb and adjective were taken from your own post,#1723, above. As you judge, so shall you be judged.

They work just fine for their purpose.

And, as for the "gates of heaven," no. You are only guarding the gate to your own little self-defined corner. You think your fresh paint will keep everybody else out. But, all it can actually manage to do is keep you in.

Enjoy your own isolation.

RK
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It says that you are posting from Jacksonville...so how can you say that you are not?
Why is that any of your business? You have already said, multiple times, that I do not tell the truth. So you will just have to live without knowing the answers to such questions. I suggest your spend more time worrying about your eternal home and less about what does not concern you.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that any of your business? You have already said, multiple times, that I do not tell the truth. So you will just have to live without knowing the answers to such questions. I suggest your spend more time worrying about your eternal home and less about what does not concern you.
Of course it is our business,

Ever heard of Cain and Able?

Ever heard of caring for others?

Ever heard of LOVE?

Ever heard of spreading the GOOD NEWS?

Ever heard of Jesus??

LOL....
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is our business,
Ever heard of Cain and Able?
Ever heard of caring for others?
Ever heard of LOVE?
Ever heard of spreading the GOOD NEWS?
Ever heard of Jesus??
LOL....
It's Sel's business to know where I am at any given point in the day? What a laugh. Get your head out of your boy friend's lap and look around. There's a real world out there.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!.... Sorry. I wasn't searching for any term. You had already provided it in your own peculiarly unique way. As for "sardonic," maybe that is how you fancy yourself.
No. The verb and adjective were taken from your own post,#1723, above. As you judge, so shall you be judged.
They work just fine for their purpose.
And, as for the "gates of heaven," no. You are only guarding the gate to your own little self-defined corner. You think your fresh paint will keep everybody else out. But, all it can actually manage to do is keep you in.
Enjoy your own isolation.
RK
Wow, I'm so flattered that you have to search through my post even the old one.

I saw a silly woman who looked like a hooker with a belt on that said "Only God can judge me." She must go to your church too, because she is as confused as you are on the topic. Jesus did not mean to have no judgment or discernment at all, he meant to do so in light of the scriptures, which are his words, as Jesus is the Word.

Clowns like you and the other reprobates who justify sin by saying "you can't judge" are as morally and spiritually vacant and bankrupt merely want to excuse their sin by this game. Luke 12:57 Yes, and why even of yourselves judge you not what is right?

So obviously Jesus expects us to judge according to the scriptures. This presents another problem for the moral midgets like you who only want to suck the milk of the word as it suits them. Then of course, you already reject the words of Christ because they do not fit into your worldly interpretation of Christ's teachings and merely make a mockery by justifying evil.

RV what have you become an Recreational Vehicle now? LOL! Christian Clown! The circus is over pseudo Christian!

When I give you clues, don't be an idiot as usual and try to decipher them as best you can. I can only guide you so far!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is our business ...
Ever hear of minding your own?

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Sel's business to know where I am at any given point in the day? What a laugh. Get your head out of your boy friend's lap and look around. There's a real world out there.
She extended an invitation.

You just glossed over the post with you bitterness, ignoring what Jesus has taught us, go off topic with name calling.

Is this your usual mode of Christianity?

Projection will kill you Georiekins, as well as that nasty anger issue you have.

LOL.....

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of minding your own?
Just as you do?

LMAO.....

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
When I give you clues, don't be an idiot as usual and try to decipher them as best you can. I can only guide you so far!
LMAO!

Can't speak clearly or is it you can't THINK clearly?

You have to give clues to your thoughts?

Coward.....
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
She extended an invitation.
You just glossed over the post with you bitterness, ignoring what Jesus has taught us, go off topic with name calling.
Is this your usual mode of Christianity?
Projection will kill you Georiekins, as well as that nasty anger issue you have.
LOL.....
BS - That was not an invitation. It was a statement "look how wonderful I am and you do nothing for the poor." I responded appropriately: a) I was nowhere near Jacksonville at the time; and b) the shelter is not where I choose to engage in minisrty (implying nothing about the "worthiness" of that ministry). Why you needed to interject yourself in the conversation is a function of your character issues, not mine. Stick to your own business and watch out for those nasty STD's you "guys" are prone to getting.

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
BS - That was not an invitation. It was a statement "look how wonderful I am and you do nothing for the poor." I responded appropriately: a) I was nowhere near Jacksonville at the time; and b) the shelter is not where I choose to engage in minisrty (implying nothing about the "worthiness" of that ministry). Why you needed to interject yourself in the conversation is a function of your character issues, not mine. Stick to your own business and watch out for those nasty STD's you "guys" are prone to getting.
41 “Then he will also speak to those on his left, saying,‘Get away from me, you who are cursed! Go off into the fire prepared for the Adversary and his angels! 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 a stranger and you did not welcome me, needing clothes and you did not give them to me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they too will reply,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, thirsty, a stranger, needing clothes, sick or in prison, and not take care of you?’ 45 And he will answer them,‘Yes! I tell you that whenever you refused to do it for the least important of these people, you refused to do it for me!’ 46 They will go off to eternal punishment, but those who have done what God wants will go to eternal life.”

Let me know what poor folks are 'worthy' of your help.....
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know what poor folks are 'worthy' of your help.....
Sick sexual perverts/deviants like yourself certainly fall within that class.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my invitation...the FIRST MONDAY of each month...come to Sulzbacher Center on Adams Street. Enter on the Catherins Street kitchen door. We arrive at 2 to prepare....MAY 6 is the date for the next one.!!!!
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Here is my invitation...the FIRST MONDAY of each month...come to Sulzbacher Center on Adams Street. Enter on the Catherins Street kitchen door. We arrive at 2 to prepare....MAY 6 is the date for the next one.!!!!
What part of "the shelter is not where I choose to engage in ministry (implying nothing about the "worthiness" of that ministry)" do you not understand?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "the shelter is not where I choose to engage in ministry (implying nothing about the "worthiness" of that ministry)" do you not understand?
You ought to go, George.

But, of course, that certainly IS your choice and yours alone and no one sets your agenda but you.

You are right, of course. We all have our "crosses to bear."
Yet, every once in a while, we are compelled to carry another's cross.

Rev. Ken
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to go, George.
But, of course, that certainly IS your choice and yours alone and no one sets your agenda but you.
You are right, of course. We all have our "crosses to bear."
Yet, every once in a while, we are compelled to carry another's cross.
Rev. Ken
It conflicts as to both time and location with other things I do on that day so my choice is to honor my commitments and not have Sel, you or Muddled Way define them for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
It conflicts as to both time and location with other things I do on that day so my choice is to honor my commitments and not have Sel, you or Muddled Way define them for me.
I didn't and don't, George.

But, neither can you assume that Sel's invitation extended to you is insincere.

Your posts here appear to originate from Jacksonville, FL. If that is where you actually are, you have a rather convenient opportunity to make her acquaintance.

Rev. Ken

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) 14 hr Friv 2020 77
New Mayor, Town Councilmen for South Congaree (Apr '08) Mon trangw 14
dss kidnapping Sun no name 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Aug 16 Sickashell 21
Interracial Dating Aug 15 SexxxxxGoddess 5
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Aug 14 Justice 5,655
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 13 uright 1,137
•••
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••