Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1604 Feb 23, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>The Bards words shout if written microscopically....But Billy didn't have a screen and a keyboard, I DO. And THIS IS HOW I SAY IT LOUDLY!...
Like you do everything else.
Someone PLEASE defrock this guy! Joe DeCaro torments us all...
I think you need to see a doctor about that.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1605 Feb 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Even in a court of law, the accused has the right to know his accuser.
What do you imagine that you need to know, sweetie? I'm a poster to this forum who has proved that what you claim to be quotes from Rabbi Israel Stein (retired) appear nowhere else on the internet except in your posts on this site and that what is actually available from said Rabbi, doesn't seem to say any of what you claim. But you already knew that buttercup, you're just desperately trying to divert the discussion to anything other than your pathological fraud.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1606 Feb 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you imagine that you need to know ...
My imagination has nothing to do with American jurisprudence.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1607 Feb 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix "editors" were never allowed to edit or remove anyone's posts -- that was solely the job of the Mods -- and the threads I create are added to the forum's mainpage with my name next to them as well as any artwork I choose to add.
Further, when I am logged in to Topix, there is a rectangular red editor icon next to my name at the top left of the page; when I click on it, it states the following:
Topics You Edit
•Islam
•Episcopal Church
•Stratford, CT
Something tells me that is going to change....PHARISEE!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1608 Feb 24, 2013
Ultracrepidarian....I FOUND IT!!! JOE, THIS IS YOU!

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1609 Feb 24, 2013
Phil Mcroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews claim salvation through Abraham, not Christ. So like all you posts you once again seem dazed and confused. "Stop smoking that dope!"
Being a Jew would not make you a better Christian, only more responsible for Christ's death. There is no Jew or Greek under the gospel of Christ. Read Romans as it is full of condemnations against HOMOSEXUALITY.
Salvation through Abraham?

LOL!

Where do you get this crap?

JEWS believe in salvation through faith in GOD and by living the way He commanded, the very God we introduced you to.

Stop reading the Hellenist Saul, the man who never met, never worked with, was never taught by Jesus. The same Saul whom says the APOSTLES have it wrong, the same Saul who was sent away from Jerusalem by the early church, the Apostles of Jesus.

It's a choice, your salvation seems to be through Saul.

Got Jesus?

LOL

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1610 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Something tells me ...
If you're hearing voices, you should really see that doctor.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1611 Feb 24, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews claim salvation through Abraham, not Christ. So like all you posts you once again seem dazed and confused. "Stop smoking that dope!"
Being a Jew would not make you a better Christian, only more responsible for Christ's death. There is no Jew or Greek under the gospel of Christ. Read Romans as it is full of condemnations against HOMOSEXUALITY.
What a bunch of Baloney!

Pay attention.

This is the Covenant:

Genesis 22:17
"I will indeed bless you, and I will make your offspring as numerous as the stars in heaven and as the [grains of] sand that are on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of their enemies, and by your offspring shall all the nations of the earth gain blessing for themselves, because you have obeyed my voice."

"... and by your offspring shall all the nations of the earth gain blessing for themselves ..."

Melchizedek blessed Abraham.
Abraham blessed his offspring, Isaac....
Obed blessed Jesse....
David blessed Solomon....

Jesus, descendant of Solomon by David and son of Mary and Joseph, the Anointed and blessed through John, himself a son of the priesthood of Aaron, came to us as the Messiah.

The Covenant of Salvation in Christ.

How many of those "Christians," though they had not yet barely been called such, who stood in the Temple on the Day of Pentecost witnessing the Gospel of Christ Jesus and receiving the Holy Spirit, were Jews?

All of them.

Be glad that there are Jews among us today who are Christians. Take no righteousness away from them on account of their lineage and heritage. It is what it is, and not one Jew today is or ever was any more or less responsible for the Crucifixion of Christ than are you or I.

The Teachings of Christ Jesus will prevail.

Rev. Ken
InHisStep

Columbia, SC

#1612 Feb 24, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation through Abraham?
LOL!
Where do you get this crap?
JEWS believe in salvation through faith in GOD and by living the way He commanded, the very God we introduced you to.
Stop reading the Hellenist Saul, the man who never met, never worked with, was never taught by Jesus. The same Saul whom says the APOSTLES have it wrong, the same Saul who was sent away from Jerusalem by the early church, the Apostles of Jesus.
It's a choice, your salvation seems to be through Saul.
Got Jesus?
LOL
Your post would be comical were it not so bereft in lack of understanding. The Jew do claim Abraham as their rock of salvation. You must have missed Sunday School on numerous Sundays to have been ignorant of this fact.

Remember when Jesus, to the Pharisee's that "God, could raise up rocks as children of Abraham.?" This is the concept and heresy to which he spoke. See Matt 3:9 Try to keep up your comments are disjointed and for the most part POINTLESS.

In regard to the Apostle Paul who penned the majority of the "New Testament." You are not rejecting Paul or Saul of Tarsus, you are rejecting God.

Even outside of Paul teachings there is strong condemnation of homosexuality. Your ilk is best described in the Book of Peter.

2 Peter 2 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

Prepare to meet your God and face your damnation. Since you have rejected God and his ministers, Peter, Paul you have no salvation!

Good luck with that....brute beast!
InHisStep

Columbia, SC

#1613 Feb 24, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of Baloney! Rev. Ken WROTE
Ver Nek

What would you know about the teachings of Jesus, sacred cow, clown? You have denied him by rejecting his word and continue to do so through your own vanity and stupidity! You are just a silly clown posing as a "holy man." You are guilty of all of the stripes and the scars Jesus bore, without redemption because you have rejected his sacrifice through your vanity and pride.

You need not chide me because I recognize you as the fraud you are. The generation of vipers as your are of the Devil himself. Get the Hence, ver nek, THE LORD REBUKE YOU and your foolishness!

Phil, a slave of Christ

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1614 Feb 24, 2013
InHisStep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ver Nek
What would you know about the teachings of Jesus, sacred cow, clown? You have denied him by rejecting his word and continue to do so through your own vanity and stupidity! You are just a silly clown posing as a "holy man." You are guilty of all of the stripes and the scars Jesus bore, without redemption because you have rejected his sacrifice through your vanity and pride.
You need not chide me because I recognize you as the fraud you are. The generation of vipers as your are of the Devil himself. Get the Hence, ver nek, THE LORD REBUKE YOU and your foolishness!
Phil, a slave of Christ
LOL!!!....

Well, you can ignore Genesis 22:17 all you like.

But, that won't make it go away.

So, may your little Ver Nek sit with you in your corner where he belongs, since you came up with him.

The mirror of Christ is a funny thing, Phil. You get to see yourself in it.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1615 Feb 24, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....
So, may your little Ver Nek sit with you in your corner where he belongs, since you came up with him.
DID YOU READ YOUR POST?

VER NEK is a Joke, just like you and rev ken? Get it?

You are TAKING THIS SCRIPTURE OUT OF CONTEXT!

I can prove that the Scripture says, THERE IS NO GOD.

If I take the same passage in CONTEXT you find

"The FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD."

Your misuse of the scripture is indicative of the depravity of your heart. The LORD rebuke you for you iniquity.

I do not fear the mirror of Christ which you reject. I proudly stand behind it hoping to be his reflection in the end.

You in YOUR VAIN pride want to be "all things to men, and god." Unfortunately you fail miserably.

this one

#1616 Feb 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
My imagination has nothing to do with American jurisprudence.
No, your imagination lately seems to be limited to making up phony Rabbi (retired) "quotes" and ever so clever ways to avoid talking about your obvious credibility issue.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1617 Feb 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your imagination lately seems to be limited ...
That's why I'm a non-fiction writer!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1618 Feb 24, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....
Don't let the book worshippers get your goat.

this one

#1619 Feb 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
That's why I'm a non-fiction writer!
So you claim, but have yet to prove. I tried to prove it for you, but all your alleged non-fiction could only be found under fantasy. You're still free to give it a try to prove yourself a non-fiction writer, but you seem to want to avoid doing that for some reason.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1620 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim, but have yet to prove ...
Prove to whom?

Sure, Topix posters must reasonably back up their claims, but if you demand iron-clad courtroom evidence, then this defendant is entitled -- both legally and biblically -- to know who is making that demand.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1621 Feb 25, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to whom?
Sure, Topix posters must reasonably back up their claims, but if you demand iron-clad courtroom evidence, then this defendant is entitled -- both legally and biblically -- to know who is making that demand.
Someone who has to live with the effects of your fuzzy cognitive processes.

The Mountain Empire

#1622 Feb 25, 2013
InHisStep wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post would be comical were it not so bereft in lack of understanding. The Jew do claim Abraham as their rock of salvation. You must have missed Sunday School on numerous Sundays to have been ignorant of this fact.
Remember when Jesus, to the Pharisee's that "God, could raise up rocks as children of Abraham.?" This is the concept and heresy to which he spoke. See Matt 3:9 Try to keep up your comments are disjointed and for the most part POINTLESS.
In regard to the Apostle Paul who penned the majority of the "New Testament." You are not rejecting Paul or Saul of Tarsus, you are rejecting God.
Even outside of Paul teachings there is strong condemnation of homosexuality. Your ilk is best described in the Book of Peter.
2 Peter 2 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
Prepare to meet your God and face your damnation. Since you have rejected God and his ministers, Peter, Paul you have no salvation!
Good luck with that....brute beast!
I would have read your post if it hadn't been from the bitter Cheesecake.

LOL!

Keep a name and pretend you're sincere....

The Mountain Empire

#1623 Feb 25, 2013
And the fact that you think a Jew would go to Sunday School.

LMFAO..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax reform, water, criminal records issues taki... 23 hr capoleitalolee 2
Harrell pleads guilty, Aiken delegates call for... Fri thatisitdude 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Oct 22 automoney are frauds 27
Research: Top Concerns with Purchasing a Home Oct 22 AEvansKWNE 1
Woman Donates Blood Plasma for Gas Money (May '08) Oct 22 lady luck 75
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) Oct 21 Bonnie Wheeler 39
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Oct 18 Tori404 16
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]