Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,811

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#1414 Feb 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie much?
Oftern?
LOL!
Now for the facts:
Only 31 of 74 parishes and missions in the Diocese have joined Lawrence's crusade against loyal Episcopalians
All Saints, Florence
Christ Our King, Waccamaw
Christ St. Pauls, Yonges Island
Church of the Redeemer, Orangeburg
Good Shepherd, Charleston
Holy Comforter, Sumter
Holy Trinity, Charleston
Prince George’s, Winyah
St, Bartholomew’s, Hartsville
St. Andrew’s, Mount Pleasant
St. David’s, Cheraw
St. Helena’s, Beaufort
St. James’, James Island
St. John’s, Florence
St. John’s, Johns Island
St. Luke’s, Hilton Head
St. Matthew’s, Fort Motte
St. Matthews, Darlington
St. Michael’s, Charleston
St. Paul’s, Bennettsville
St. Paul’s, Conway
St. Paul’s, Summerville
St. Philip's, Charleston
The Church of Our Savior, Johns Island
The Church of St. Luke & St. Paul, Charleston
The Church of the Cross, Bluffton
The Church of the Epiphany, Eutawville
The Church of the Resurrection, Surfside Beach
Trinity, Edisto
Trinity, Myrtle Beach
http://scepiscopalians.com/
It's so easy to find the truth but lying is so much more 'orthodox'.
LOL..........
But the Bishop is leading the entire discease away. And the world wide Anglican communion is by far and away on the side of Christianity and its sexual ethic and marriage...not on the side of the revisionists.

It wasent like epicoplians USA were exactly a thriving denomination before this, and now whole disocese are leaving..

The other day an entire convent of Anglican Nuns became Roman Catholic...

Its not hard for anyone to figure out who is driving this schism.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1415 Feb 10, 2013
Please curb the nasty talk.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1417 Feb 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
It really should hurt like hell for ...
... you to face the truth about yourself, so your mind defaults into denial.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1418 Feb 11, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... you to face the truth about yourself, so your mind defaults into denial.
Buttercup, I face the truths about about myself each and every day, you should try it yourself sometime, at least once in your fantasy filled life. So sweetie, what be these "truths" you keep insisting that I am in denial of? I doubt if I'm going to have any more luck at getting an answer out of you than in asking you what that alleged Freudian Slip showed you or why you faked all those "quotes" from Rabbi Israel (not Benjamin (who wasn't a Rabbi by the way), Cleo or any of the rest of their family) Stein (retired).
oats boats

El Paso, TX

#1419 Feb 11, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Take GOD's word for it:

Romans 1:26-27: Because of this [worshipping things instead of God], God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
It doesn't get any clearer than that.
oats boats

El Paso, TX

#1420 Feb 11, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>Man is tempted by his own lust, not by God -- James 1:13-14
Very good!

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1421 Feb 11, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
You serve the Devil that is why you do not recognize the Word of God.
You have no forgiveness because you refuse to repent.
Your chosen lifestyle chose convicts you to eternal damnation in Hell along with your god who is Satan. Your sin be upon your own head. If sinners died under that law of Moses, I cannot imagine what the damnation will be for those who are damned under the law of grace in Jesus Christ!
LOL!

I'm not gay but I stand with my gay brothers and sisters!

Take your opinion and your hate somewhere else, like hell - your source of hate.

:-)

God bless....

The Mountain Empire

#1422 Feb 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts make Jesus cry sweetie.
Philly Cheesecake wouldn't recognize Jesus if he shook his hand....

The Mountain Empire

#1423 Feb 11, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Bishop is leading the entire discease away. And the world wide Anglican communion is by far and away on the side of Christianity and its sexual ethic and marriage...not on the side of the revisionists.
It wasent like epicoplians USA were exactly a thriving denomination before this, and now whole disocese are leaving..
Nope, still wrong, they have a new Episcopal Bishop, Lawrence has abandoned the faith....

BTW, learn to spell or get spell check....
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1424 Feb 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts make Jesus cry sweetie.
Oh, you're talking about the latino at the gas station Jesus. You do not recognize the Master's voice or his words as I do an this explains why you are a Spiritual Slut and a Moral midget!

What does make Jesus cry Rickey, is you continuing in the "filth of the flesh" belittling the sacrifice while claiming that Jesus the Christ ENABLES and approves of your pernicious and perverted ways. Jesus made a "way of escape for you" which you reject with every post.

Your God is too small Rickey! Grab your skirt, wipe that *hit off your mouth and crawl back into the cess pool you call a "closet" Get the hence, Satan aka Rickey the Spiritual Slut!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1425 Feb 11, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Take your opinion and your hate somewhere else, like hell - your source of hate.
God bless....
And in doing so You REJECT Christ and have no Salvation or since for that matter. You're lost in your own confusion. A partaker in other men's evil deeds. You have no salvation!

God bless you with wisdom you lack. I'm sure he will mock your lunacy and reject your sacrifice of evil!

Hugs and Kisses Sissy!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1426 Feb 11, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
God bless....
You just lien that way? right! LOL you pansy! Do you dream of "dogs?" Hot dogs!

I will pray for you to see the light and stop rejecting the salvation available only through repentance. You're lost just like Rickey, yet you want us to think you have some "higher wisdom" while you are deaf to the Master's voice!

Good luck with this you latient HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE! I'm sure you'll have a full portion in their damnation!

hugs and kisses sodomite!

#1427 Feb 11, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just lien that way? right! LOL you pansy! Do you dream of "dogs?" Hot dogs!
I will pray for you to see the light and stop rejecting the salvation available only through repentance. You're lost just like Rickey, yet you want us to think you have some "higher wisdom" while you are deaf to the Master's voice!
Good luck with this you latient HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE! I'm sure you'll have a full portion in their damnation!
hugs and kisses sodomite!
Please REPENT of your sins. Get some ASHES and REPENT!!!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1428 Feb 11, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.

The new bishop is Charles vonRosenberg.

What's happening with you? Your spelling above is atrocious. Were you drunk when you wrote this?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1429 Feb 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Please REPENT of your sins. Get some ASHES and REPENT!!!!
The day you stop being a Lesbian, we'll talk about it. Till then, "let she that be WITHOUT SIN, cast the first stone."

2 Tim 3: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

I have no need for "ashes and sackcloth" I have the blood of Jesus, which I do not deny!
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#1430 Feb 11, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
The new bishop is Charles vonRosenberg.
What's happening with you? Your spelling above is atrocious. Were you drunk when you wrote this?
Sorry Ken, a'll try and keep my end up.

Regardless of the apointing of a alternative Bishop,is authority is not valid under the rules of ECUSA.

Its rather humerous to see the Anglican communion operating as if it was Rome.

The origial Bishop has the authority of his office and the fact remains that an entire diociesse is dismissing te authority of its national stucture.

If that structure chooses to sue that diocess and "replace" a validly ordained Bishop, then thats simply more proof of how authoritarian and schismatic the episopalians have become.

Its not like you can put lipstick on this pig.

#1431 Feb 11, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you stop being a Lesbian, we'll talk about it. Till then, "let she that be WITHOUT SIN, cast the first stone."
2 Tim 3: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth
I have no need for "ashes and sackcloth" I have the blood of Jesus, which I do not deny!
Not only am I not going to stop being a LESBIAN...I am here to tell you that GOD makes no mistakes. Fek off Philbert. Your act has gotten old. Troll someone else.
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#1432 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>Not only am I not going to stop being a LESBIAN...I am here to tell you that GOD makes no mistakes. Fek off Philbert. Your act has gotten old. Troll someone else.
Adulterors, fornicators, bigamists, polygamists, Heck even theives and drunks could use the "GOD makes no mistakes" excuse for their behavior.. Its just not very intellectually edifying.

Remember we worship a Christ that said "a man who even looks at another woman with lust in his eye's is the same as adultery"

Thats how much of a task master he is when it comes to matters of sexual ethics.

The revolving door of excuses for behaviors expressley prohibited by scripture & tradition is what has "gotten old".

Whats telling is that only homosexuals tend to deny that their behavior needs controlling, while divorcees and fornicators and the like tend to just accept but not follow the rules.

In my estimation homosexuals are being used by atheist revolutionaries as pawns in their game.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1433 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>Not only am I not going to stop being a LESBIAN...I am here to tell you that GOD makes no mistakes. Fek off Philbert. Your act has gotten old. Troll someone else.
God, did not MAKE you a Lesbian. You are merely a silly woman laden with many lusts. If you loved Christ as you say, you'd keep his commandments just as he said.

I am not "trolling" merely standing up with Scripture against the arrogance of foolish men, and in this case woman. Notice too, Jesus did not tell the woman that was caught in adultery to go and do so again. The same rule applies with Lesbianism.

Proverbs 1: 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1434 Feb 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I doubt if I'm going to have any more luck at getting an answer out of you than in asking you what that alleged Freudian Slip showed you or why you faked all those "quotes" from Rabbi Israel (not Benjamin (who wasn't a Rabbi by the way)...
We already know after your "slip" that had you fabricated a fake Rabbi "Benjamin" Stein pages ago, and we also discussed at length your problems with denial, for what good it did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC legalizing pot, ignoring House Republicans 2 hr WeTheSheeple 49
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Wed In Question 185
Please help support the Ridge View High School ... Feb 24 BoosterBeds 1
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Feb 24 White Justice 5,673
Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) Feb 24 johndavit 3
Gov. Haley: 'Of course' Obama loves America Feb 23 Le Jimbo 20
Two Inmates Escaped from Broad River Correctional (Aug '07) Feb 17 Heather samples 86
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:43 am PST

NFL 5:43AM
Steven Jackson: Time with Falcons a 'disappointment'
NFL 7:17 AM