Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

There are 1811 comments on the FITSNews story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Episcopal Drama Rocks SC. In it, FITSNews reports that:

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FITSNews.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#405 Dec 10, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>The priest abuse scandal was over 80% homosexual in nature and primarily involved molestation of minor young men. There was very little clinical pedophilia. While homosexuals are over represented in pedophilia, it is different from homosexuality. Molestation of minor young men is not. It is indeed a major focus of homosexuals.
Nah. You don't know what you are talking about.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#406 Dec 10, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to ADMIT that ALL SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE IS WRONG?...
Liar, when did I ever deny it was wrong?
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not.
Pedophilia, whether heterosexual or homosexual, is still pedophilia ...
Same-sex pedophelia is still "gay".

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#407 Dec 10, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Not only is that statement maliciously ill-informed, it is also dangerous to the safety of young children at risk. The vast majority of those the science identifies as "homosexual pedophiles" and other men who molest male children, identify as heterosexual and few ever have had sex with adult males. They are as about as far from "gay" as they possibly can get, they're straight, even to themselves.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#409 Dec 10, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Not only is that statement maliciously ill-informed, it is also dangerous to the safety of young children at risk. The vast majority of those the science identifies as "homosexual pedophiles" and other men who molest male children, identify as heterosexual and few ever have had sex with adult males. They are as about as far from "gay" as they possibly can get, they're straight, even to themselves.
I agree 100%.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#410 Dec 10, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, when did I ever deny it was wrong?
<quoted text>
I love how you cheer on STRAIGHT SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE. You are one sickomuthafucka.

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#411 Dec 10, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> The vast majority of those the science identifies as "homosexual pedophiles" and other men who molest male children, identify as heterosexual
They are in denial.

this one

#412 Dec 10, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
They are in denial.
Your expertise in this field would be what exactly? If that is what you want to believe, knock yourself out, I guess you're used to reality laughing at you.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#413 Dec 11, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
The vast majority of those the science identifies as "homosexual pedophiles" and other men who molest male children, identify as heterosexual and few ever have had sex with adult males. They are as about as far from "gay" as they possibly can get ....
... according to homosexuals like yourself who are embarrassed to admit that same-sex abuse, like same-sex marriage, is Gay.

Males who sexually molest other males are Gay, possibly Bi, but certainly a part of the GLBT block of sexual deviancies.
<quoted text>
I love how you cheer on STRAIGHT SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE ...
Either prove your slander, or stop denying that you're a lesbian liar.

“For this reason...”

#414 Dec 11, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your expertise in this field would be what exactly?
More or less the same as yours I would suppose.

“For this reason...”

#415 Dec 11, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>, I guess you're used to reality laughing at you.
mostly homosexuals hiding from reality laughing at me but I see that for what it is, namely a defence mechanism for remaining ignorant.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#416 Dec 11, 2012
T McCabe wrote:
Yep!
Luke 2:14
14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
Hugs sister! Great to see you again!

this one

#417 Dec 11, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... according to homosexuals like yourself who are embarrassed to admit that same-sex abuse, like same-sex marriage, is Gay.
Buttercup, while there are gay men who sexually abuse children, they are actually few and far between when compared to men who are otherwise completely heterosexual with adults who molest little boys. The single most likely suspect in any case of male on male child molestation is the man who has been also putting it to the child's mother. Your mischaracterization of same sex child abuse as "gay" is not only false, it is dangerous and you damn well know it. You have allowed your anti-gay freak out to preclude fact, logic and reason and you really should be ashamed of yourself.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Males who sexually molest other males are Gay, possibly Bi, but certainly a part of the GLBT block of sexual deviancies.
Sorry cupcake, but there is more than three decades worth of science on the subject which proves that you really don't know what in the f*ck you are ranting about. You are just another useful idiot who has fallen for lies. Your God must be so proud.

this one

#418 Dec 11, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
mostly homosexuals hiding from reality laughing at me but I see that for what it is, namely a defence mechanism for remaining ignorant.
It's all of reality that laughs at your ignorance dear, not just the parts of it that you imagine.

this one

#419 Dec 11, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
More or less the same as yours I would suppose.
Obviously not, your ignorance on this subject is pretty appalling considering the vehemence of your opinions on it. I've been dealing with misinformed idiots like you for more than thirty years now, I've read multiple studies on the subject, I've also read the nonsense put out by the anti-gay right on the subject, I know what I am talking about, you can't even fake it.

Location hidden

#420 Dec 11, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Either prove your slander, or stop denying that you're a lesbian liar.
It is for the SAME reason that you do not understand that RAPE is not about SEX but about POWER that you refuse to understand that CHILD ABUSE BY SEX is NOT about SEX.

You are one sickopervert that CHEERS on STRAIGHT SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE as something wonderful. It is neither HETEROSEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUAL in nature. IT IS CHILD ABUSE PURE AND SIMPLE.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#423 Dec 11, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttercup, while there are gay men who sexually abuse children, they are actually few and far between when compared to men who are otherwise completely heterosexual with adults who molest little boys ...
Well, a "G" is blaming the entire scandal on the Bs; no love loss in GLBT, is there?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#424 Dec 11, 2012
You are one sickopervert that CHEERS on STRAIGHT SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE as something wonderful. It is neither HETEROSEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUAL in nature ...
Liar, there's always a sexual element in sexual abuse of anyone, unless you're in denial.

Location hidden

#425 Dec 11, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, there's always a sexual element in sexual abuse of anyone, unless you're in denial.
Says the man who only has Rosie Palm.

this one

#427 Dec 11, 2012
Caleb wrote:
Hick, are you just being dishonest, or your also don't know the difference between pedophilia and pederasty?
The only one being dishonest here is you dear. I have more than three decades worth of scientific evidence proving that you can't even fake having a clue. What are you offering?

this one

#428 Dec 11, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Well, a "G" is blaming the entire scandal on the Bs; no love loss in GLBT, is there?
Once again sweetie, the vast majority of those men who sexually abuse boys, identify and live as heterosexual in terms of their ADULT sexual relationships, this includes both pedophiles and those with no actual sexual attraction towards children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Truck's 'racist' Confederate flag offends woman... Sun 5 reasons I'm Off... 7
Beaufort Co. Sues MERS for Fraud, Filing False ... Sun MortgageFraud 10
News South Carolina massacre 'demonic,' Baptist past... Sat Catholic24 3
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Jul 31 brittanytophat 41
Nickey Haley and the roads of South Carolina, w... Jul 29 isaac 2
News In new White House bid, Clinton embraces race a... Jul 28 Le Jimbo 101
News Hillary Clinton praises response to church shoo... Jul 28 MBKornblatt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages