Historic Night for Democratic Party

Historic Night for Democratic Party

There are 213 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Historic Night for Democratic Party. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Sen. Barack Obama, capping a seemingly improbable journey by a freshman senator from Illinois, clinched the Democratic presidential nomination Tuesday night and promised to offer "a new direction for the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2008
Congratulations to the Obama team. It appears that they have secured the Democratic nomination and has solidified his place in history.

Should be an interesting couple of months leading up to the general election.

“Snowman, you got your ears on?”

Since: May 07

"Eastbound & Down"

#4 Jun 3, 2008
REALIST wrote:
I guess the DAC's will be on the forum in full force to spew hate about this article. Sorry dumba$$crackers but the minorities will be the majority soon and then learn to pucker up. LOL
Well, aren't you a little racist. It will be a cold day in he77 before I pucker up to anyone, white, black, hispanic.

“Snowman, you got your ears on?”

Since: May 07

"Eastbound & Down"

#5 Jun 3, 2008
Congrats to Barack. Better him than Hilary anyday

Since: Jun 07

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2008
REALIST wrote:
I guess the DAC's will be on the forum in full force to spew hate about this article. Sorry dumba$$crackers but the minorities will be the majority soon and then learn to pucker up. LOL
No need to spew hate, just cut and paste ANY of your asinine posts in any forum.
chuck

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jun 3, 2008
Ever notice the media does not mention his midde name why? Hussien !! Maybe because it sounds to much like a terrorist, or muslim desent. Well if it quacks like a duck , Its probably a duck. Hes for change but America what kind of change is he talking about. Be very careful.
An expert

Columbia, SC

#8 Jun 3, 2008
do you know john mccain's middle name?
An expert

Columbia, SC

#9 Jun 3, 2008
moreover, does it matter?
SoTrue

Summerville, SC

#10 Jun 3, 2008
Oh Yeah! Why don't you just add the watermelon and fried chicken theme to your thoughts? mmmmmm?
Florida wrote:
* Restore UNITY, HONESTY and INTEGRITY to the White House *
The "TROJAN HORSE KLAN" of Hate! Cast of Grand Old Elite Opportunism Masters: Biden, Carter, Dodd, Edwards, Gore, Kennedy, Kerry, Leahy, Rangel, Wexler, Race Card KKK Chief Architect Robert C. Byrd, and Many More...
Trojan Master's of the JACKASS KLAN have `Humped' the backs of African-American's for 45+ years with empty promises and exploitation for $$$ MONEY $$$, POWER and VOTES...
White Liberal Racist's made back room deals with early civil rights leaders and brokered their block of votes in the mid 60's.
Racism is Nurtured and Protected by the so called 'Liberal Elite's, The Machine and Ignorance behind Racism today for $$$ MONEY $$$, POWER and VOTES.
* Snakes on a Train *
Change we can believe in?
chuck

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Jun 3, 2008
Yeah, Also the whole world knows Hillarys right??? Why is that ask yourself they will say her full name all day long.
SoTrue

Summerville, SC

#12 Jun 3, 2008
Sure! I bet you mean loose change, or some other reference to the culture. Just say it why not?
Florida wrote:
*
Change we can believe in?
Curious

Columbia, SC

#13 Jun 3, 2008
chuck wrote:
Ever notice the media does not mention his midde name why? Hussien !! Maybe because it sounds to much like a terrorist, or muslim desent. Well if it quacks like a duck , Its probably a duck. Hes for change but America what kind of change is he talking about. Be very careful.
I wonder if that's the correct spelling of his middle name...I know CHARLES is the correct spelling to CHUCK...IDIOT is the correct spelling of RACIST...
chuck

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Jun 3, 2008
People get off the race issue already . There are bad apples in all races. Evil is alive in all races . All men are created equal it it is our decision to love or hate which will you chose? When you stand before God he will know which one one you chose love or hate!!!!
chuck

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jun 3, 2008
My opinion makes me a racisist? You need help . Real help . Get it soon
Yuck

Summerville, SC

#16 Jun 3, 2008
O Ba No!
Dap

Flomaton, AL

#17 Jun 3, 2008
This is a great day!!!! All of you racist can continue to make you ignorant remarks butinthe end your president will be Barack Obama!!!!!
dhb

Myrtle Beach, SC

#18 Jun 3, 2008
This Country is gonna go straight to H E L L if this clown wins. You can kiss any of your civil rights goodbye along with your citizenship of the US, cause he's gonna hand this Country lock stock and barrel to the enemy... you wait and see. You think you have it bad now? you all aint seen nothin' yet. Have a nice day!
happy days

Homewood, IL

#19 Jun 3, 2008
chuck wrote:
Ever notice the media does not mention his midde name why? Hussien !! Maybe because it sounds to much like a terrorist, or muslim desent. Well if it quacks like a duck , Its probably a duck. Hes for change but America what kind of change is he talking about. Be very careful.
change from the fear people like you espouse.
RebelYell

Myrtle Beach, SC

#20 Jun 3, 2008
Dap wrote:
This is a great day!!!! All of you racist can continue to make you ignorant remarks butinthe end your president will be Barack Obama!!!!!
You need to get over yourself their ace.. I bet your a black racist yourself huh? Have a nice african american Day! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Taxpayer

Irmo, SC

#21 Jun 3, 2008
It was inevitable that Obama was going to WIN the democratic nomination. But, will he have enough to win the election? I would not celebrate too soon if I were you. There is a mountain of debate that remains. McCain already won the nomination a long time ago. You can be happy Obama won the nomination, but now it is time for the general election. I am dubious that Obama has enough to win the votes that he needs. Good luck to both candidates and may the best person win.
Heywood Jablomey

United States

#22 Jun 3, 2008
Florida wrote:
* Restore UNITY, HONESTY and INTEGRITY to the White House *
The "TROJAN HORSE KLAN" of Hate! Cast of Grand Old Elite Opportunism Masters: Biden, Carter, Dodd, Edwards, Gore, Kennedy, Kerry, Leahy, Rangel, Wexler, Race Card KKK Chief Architect Robert C. Byrd, and Many More...Trojan Master's of the JACKASS KLAN have `Humped' the backs of African-American's for 45+ years with empty promises and exploitation for $$$ MONEY $$$, POWER and VOTES...
White Liberal Racist's made back room deals with early civil rights leaders and brokered their block of votes in the mid 60's.
Racism is Nurtured and Protected by the so called 'Liberal Elite's, The Machine and Ignorance behind Racism today for $$$ MONEY $$$, POWER and VOTES.
* Snakes on a Train *
Change we can believe in?
Hey get your panties out of a wad. Yes, there is a small percent of America that will vote along race lines. This apparently includes yourself. Hopefully there will be enough neutral voters that will actually listen to future debates before deciding.I am know if Barrack did not have white votes he would not have won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Irmo SC Court Drama Fri mill towm 1
News Louisiana Towns Fine People with Sagging Pants (Aug '07) Wed Leah 147
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jul 18 grateful employees 93
News Deputies Suspect Foul Play With Missing Mom, Son (May '07) Jul 13 Tara 23
News S.C. governor's wife: Husband 'obsessed' with m... (Aug '09) Jul 10 Geezer files 38
HR Allen, Inc Electric (Jul '16) Jul 8 No Secret 5
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Jul 7 Sbraa 26

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages