Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting El...

Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Elderly Stepmother

There are 19 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Elderly Stepmother. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A disturbing case has come out of Central Michigan. Officials have officially charged a man of sexually assaulting his elderly stepmother who has Alzheimer's. Jeffery Rosencrants was released from prison just ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Lil One

Columbia, SC

#1 Jun 3, 2008
Nasty mofo!!!!!!!!!!
babe

Columbia, SC

#2 Jun 3, 2008
what a sick person,no a sick animal
Mark my words

Columbia, SC

#3 Jun 3, 2008
Now I ask you, what's the difference between him and an animal? We generally credit people with a conscience and a brain but this man's behavior is more like an animal, which will rut at anything to relieve his basic instinct. If any court releases him into the population again, it will be another sin and crime.

“I hate Fish...”

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

#4 Jun 3, 2008
I hope he does get life in prison. First he preys on children and then on his handicapped elderly step-mother. Sicko
Yow

Maxton, NC

#5 Jun 3, 2008
This is why child molesters should STAY behind bars. Actually, my vote would be death, but locked up works for me.

Since: Apr 08

Columbia, SC

#6 Jun 3, 2008
Waiting patiently!!!

“How's about a kiss?”

Since: Jun 08

BFE

#7 Jun 3, 2008
My God, what is this world coming too? Is there not any one that is safe from sicko's like this? You would think.......she's his STEPMOTHER for goodness sake!
SumterMom

Columbia, SC

#9 Jun 3, 2008
Disgusting!
Dianne

Davis Station, SC

#10 Jun 3, 2008
This guy is soooo evil.
unconcerned

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jun 3, 2008
Where are all the racist comments on this one. Oh i forgot its a white guy... Go figure...
So save the small talk..
Puff

Hartsville, SC

#12 Jun 3, 2008
He must love getting beat down in prison.
Thats BS

Chapin, SC

#13 Jun 3, 2008
Dang! You've got to be one hard up mutha to rape your elderly stepmom.
Yep, that's another one. Throw away the key!!!
Janice

Gilbert, SC

#14 Jun 3, 2008
It takes a sick person to hurt a child or even an elderly person like this. I just dont understand how people do such things its horrible. CUT HIS THINGY OFF!

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#15 Jun 3, 2008
What a POS!!! Justified death sentence.
Silly

Columbia, SC

#16 Jun 4, 2008
unconcerned wrote:
Where are all the racist comments on this one. Oh i forgot its a white guy... Go figure...
So save the small talk..
There always has to be one racist to start things on every forum. I guess this time it's you. Is race always on the forefron of your mind? This is why SC will always be a racist state. That is the blacks are the racists in this state.
Silly

Columbia, SC

#17 Jun 4, 2008
His father should have shot him dead.
Dianne

Davis Station, SC

#18 Jun 4, 2008
Silly wrote:
His father should have shot him dead.
Alot of men would have. I guess the dad thought he was a waste of a bullet
unconcerned

Atlanta, GA

#19 Jun 4, 2008
Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
There always has to be one racist to start things on every forum. I guess this time it's you. Is race always on the forefron of your mind? This is why SC will always be a racist state. That is the blacks are the racists in this state.
This is sooooooooo funny.. Do you say this when your brothers and sisters release their hatred on the black forums. How about go over to any of the black forums and see how many comments there where and how many posted.
Then tell me whose racist.. Because i'm far from it...
T lawrence

Davison, MI

#20 Jun 16, 2008
take him out in back. dig a hole then you no what he no good thats how to stope him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student:"Get To Know Your Local Stripper" (May '07) 22 hr Jamesbeck23 24
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) Aug 24 LAWEST100 582
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Aug 24 Alonzo 1,417
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Aug 18 Thurmond 343
Horrible Roads Aug 16 New Resident 4
traffic Aug 16 New Resident 2
Pokemon Go Aug 11 Jimmy 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages