Ex-Gamecock Jamacia Jackson Dies

Full story: WLTX Columbia 83
Former Sumter High and USC star Jamacia Jackson has died. Jackson was found dead Monday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
marion

Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 14, 2008
we will all miss them very badly
may god bless his mom and dad
for there lost at this time.
Sumter Grad

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2008
Wow, this is terrible. I watched this kid play high school and college ball. I'm interested to find out what happened to him.
saddened

Little River, SC

#3 Apr 14, 2008
RIP Buddy
Natron

Adams, TN

#4 Apr 14, 2008
Great guy that will be missed. May God bless him.
Cattina Thomas

Greenwood, SC

#5 Apr 14, 2008
Jamacia was a kind hearted person!! He loved life and he will truely be missed!!! My heart goes out to his family and friends.
eye witness

Dalzell, SC

#6 Apr 14, 2008
Jamacia was a nice young man, he always had a smile on his face and kept people laughing. My prayers go out to his family.
Sumter Mom

Columbia, SC

#8 Apr 14, 2008
God help this family. Such A great kid. He will be missed. I knew him from a young child.
Unknown

Sumter, SC

#10 Apr 14, 2008
RIP,I didnt know you personally, but i use to see you in the club
Serena

Lexington, SC

#12 Apr 14, 2008
Jamacia was a very nice person. I remember him from undergrad, and he always had a smile on his face and kept me laughing by his jokes or doing random stuff. My prayers go out to his family.
Shantrell Goff

Arlington, VA

#14 Apr 14, 2008
RIP Puddin you will truly be missed
charmr

Dillon, SC

#15 Apr 14, 2008
My prayers are with his family during this tough time.
LaShay Marion

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2008
RIP PUDDIN....THE "CIROC" GANG WILL TRULY MISS U!!!!

“Prayer Is Power”

Since: Dec 06

Faith-Not-Religion

#19 Apr 14, 2008
Prayers for peace, comfort, strength and understanding for the family and friends.

“Speak your mind.”

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

#21 Apr 14, 2008
Sad story...prayers for his family.
Hickk

Saint Matthews, SC

#22 Apr 14, 2008
PD you will be missed. You were a great football player and I enjoyed playing football with you in high school. Not to mention how funny you were at lunch at the back table near the band room (Thats were all the football players sat.)Every time I saw you when you came home you always had something funny to say. You were a funny dude man:) You will be missed by all who knew you. Love always... Hickk
Billy USC and SHS Alum

United States

#23 Apr 14, 2008
We went to SHS at different times but I remember Jamacia was an awesome athlete and probably one of the best to ever play at Sumter High School! We developed a friendship having been in several classes at USC. He was always a fun, easy going guy, and made me laugh all the time, but when it was time to play FOOTBALL he was all business. I am very sad to hear of his passing today. I just want to send my condolences to the Jackson family. Truly a young life taking from us way too soon.
Hickk

Saint Matthews, SC

#24 Apr 14, 2008
Im from Sumter not Enoree... where did that come from. lol
Shannon Davis

United States

#25 Apr 14, 2008
We battle on the football field and the basketball courts all the way from middle school 2 high school, trying 2 be the best athletes to come out of Sumter,Sc. We even played on the same all-star team together,talking about going to college together and 1 day we'll be in the Pros. Through those years I grew 2 love him as a brother, He will always have a place in my heart. RIP Jamacia Jackson (Puddin) SUMTER LEGEND
Angel C

Greenville, SC

#26 Apr 14, 2008
R.I.P. Puddin'
I am greatly saddened by our lost of you!
To all that knew, he was able to make us smile and laugh. My love and prayers goes to your family.
Hank

Summerville, SC

#27 Apr 14, 2008
Puddin' was a great guy. I always looked up to him growing up and he never let me down. He was a great neighbor and friend, and although it has been a while since I have seen him I will certainly miss him the same. We just have to pray form his parents and hope they can find the some glimpse of understanding from this tragic event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AJ Blues (Jan '14) Mon AJ Blues 8
Pastor jailed for having a noisy church after n... Sep 13 maj 1
Sharing My Girlfriend Sep 12 Brewster176 1
SC Speaker Bobby Harrell Indicted Sep 12 Bailando 1
Secret Service Dresses Up Like Orkin Man Sep 11 juno 2
SC Attorney General: Speaker Cannot Suspend Him... Sep 11 No Chump 1
No JAIL for parents who cannot pay CHILD SUPPORT (Jan '10) Sep 11 No Chump 75
•••
•••
•••