Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero

Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero

Created by Justice on Aug 20, 2010

3,742 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5611 Jan 2, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXIII

http://www.wncn.com/story/24331993/2-arrested...

DAN Deion, check out the liver lips on the suspect on the bottom. Not as big as yours but close.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5612 Jan 2, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXIV

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/i...

DAN Deion, why are you feral DANs so violent? Everytime you see where there was an event with more than two DANs present, violence ensues.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5613 Jan 2, 2014
True Justice Doctor

Washington, DC

#5614 Jan 2, 2014
True Justice wrote:
.

Call me Danni, it's never to late
Start thinking about your kids and our race
Jistice is showing he have no intrest in tou anymore
Call me
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5615 Jan 2, 2014
Danni. Pathetic dumbass. By the way, who is "Jistice" and what the f does "intrest and tou" mean? Pathetic dumbass.
True Justice Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>.
Call me Danni, it's never to late
Start thinking about your kids and our race
Jistice is showing he have no intrest in tou anymore
Call me
True Justice Doctor

Smithfield, VA

#5616 Jan 2, 2014
True Justice wrote:
Danni. Pathetic dumbass. By the way, who is "Jistice" and what the f does "intrest and tou" mean? Pathetic dumbass.
<quoted text>
DANNI i am your doctor you cannot uestion mu omtelligence
I am tryong to wprk eoth you
.. like Justice said, stop tryinhg to be a flea market educator call me
Justice

AOL

#5617 Jan 2, 2014
True Justice Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
DANNI i am your doctor you cannot uestion mu omtelligence
I am tryong to wprk eoth you
.. like Justice said, stop tryinhg to be a flea market educator call me
lol hey Doc. I see you still working with THAT PROJECT, lmmfaooooo.... and just think it is 2014 all the mental help that is out there.... she trying to be hard by rejecting your help.......... peeeeeeeace.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5618 Jan 3, 2014
DAN Deion, my little howler monkey that I have on a string, I am so proud of you for knowing that it is 2014! Actually, I was hoping that you had stuck your head in the oven and ended your pitiful life but I see that you are still here spewing your ebonic diatribe. Will 2014 be the year that you finally serve me with your civil/crime papers? I have been waiting on them for years. Why don't you just admit that you are too much of a chickenshit to do anything about the beat downs I give you? Pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol hey Doc. I see you still working with THAT PROJECT, lmmfaooooo.... and just think it is 2014 all the mental help that is out there.... she trying to be hard by rejecting your help.......... peeeeeeeace.
Justice

AOL

#5619 Jan 3, 2014
hey doc. is this one of your patient..... your prize patient DANNI, may have helped him, lol...

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/260330/2/Sea...
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5620 Jan 3, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXVI

http://www.wistv.com/story/24351954/2-charged...

I believe that these DANs are releated to DAN Deion.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5621 Jan 3, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXVII

http://fox40.com/2013/12/27/police-women-pepp...

Only a DAN would name their child "Precious". DAN Deion, why do you DANs like dumbass names like this and names with a lot of "Q's" in them?
True Justice Doctor

West Point, VA

#5622 Jan 3, 2014
True Justice wrote:
Typical feral DANs XXVII
http://fox40.com/2013/12/27/police-women-pepp...
Only a DAN would name their child "Precious". DAN Deion, why do you DANs like dumbass names like this and names with a lot of "Q's" in them?
Danni call me.... stop making the white female race look bad like you. You never told me before during our sessions. I find it very hard for one to have two grown kids and acting as such. What is DAN ee all would like to know. No one cares, ate you the coward Justice is claiming. I would like to think i know you netter. Call me.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5623 Jan 3, 2014
NWAR. Pathetic dumbass.
True Justice Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Danni call me.... stop making the white female race look bad like you. You never told me before during our sessions. I find it very hard for one to have two grown kids and acting as such. What is DAN ee all would like to know. No one cares, ate you the coward Justice is claiming. I would like to think i know you netter. Call me.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5624 Jan 3, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/03/world/africa/ce...

I guess since there are no white people there for them to rape and murder, these feral DANs cannot help but just turn on each other. DAN Deion, please explain to me why your race is so violent? I realize that just a few short years back, your ancestors were still swinging in trees and scratching their fleas like the rest of the howler monkeys, but the white race has tried to civilize you DANs and look what it has gotten us.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5625 Jan 3, 2014
DAN Deion, I bet you cried like a little biatch when you read this because everyone knows you are as gay as a giggle.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/gossip-romance-r...
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5626 Jan 3, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXVIII

http://www.wfsb.com/story/24327363/second-arr...

I've never seen a DAN pirate before.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5627 Jan 3, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXIX

http://www.redsticknow.com/2014/01/baton-roug...

I wish the police officer woul have run over his DAN cabbage head and saved the tax payers a lot of money.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5628 Jan 3, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXX

http://myfox8.com/2014/01/03/grandmother-arre...

This has to be DAN Deion's grandmother.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5629 Jan 3, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXXI

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/crime/col...

Surely this fine well groomed DAN did not do this?!
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5630 Jan 3, 2014
Typical feral DANs XXXII

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index....

DAN Deion, why do you DANs like to have those ropes that look like filthy black snakes growing out of your DAN cabbage heads? They look disgusting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 21 min Love of God 1,997
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Mon Aiken Newsfeed 80
Support U.s Artist Emcee D Unknoen Now Jan 7 Patrick Gilbride 1
truth about the jews and israel Dec 30 treetop 2
the real truth about the jews Dec 30 treetop 4
News Angie Goff | Traffic Anchor (Apr '08) Dec 24 Lynn Czarny of Ma... 9
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Dec '16 Nightmare 20

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages