Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#5365 Nov 11, 2013
dang, you're no fun DANNI.... you always have to chck in at the homeless shelter and/or take care of the rug rats after 5pm.... no fun.
Justice

AOL

#5366 Nov 12, 2013
Doc your patient is M.I.A., lmmfaoooooo!!. WAIT..... ever seen that Miller lite commercial by Ken Jeong "I'am that guy from that thing" and where he is holding the little pig and the other guys don't understand... and he says WAIT....lmmfooooo.... IT/SHE/IT will show up... give it some time
Justice

AOL

#5367 Nov 12, 2013
WOW, Doc, I am being judged the same..... someone feels that all my post are the same. HMMMMM (off topic, spam and clueless).... Iwonder who that can be.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5368 Nov 12, 2013
Deion, why do you insist on stalking me? Unless you can come up with some new material, I may have to put you on NWAR status. You pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
WOW, Doc, I am being judged the same..... someone feels that all my post are the same. HMMMMM (off topic, spam and clueless).... Iwonder who that can be.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5369 Nov 12, 2013
NWAR. Pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
dang, you're no fun DANNI.... you always have to chck in at the homeless shelter and/or take care of the rug rats after 5pm.... no fun.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5370 Nov 12, 2013
NWAR. Pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
Doc your patient is M.I.A., lmmfaoooooo!!. WAIT..... ever seen that Miller lite commercial by Ken Jeong "I'am that guy from that thing" and where he is holding the little pig and the other guys don't understand... and he says WAIT....lmmfooooo.... IT/SHE/IT will show up... give it some time
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5371 Nov 12, 2013
NWAR. Pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
hey Doc... here's some food for thought.... this idiot that keeps denying that it is OLE GIRL DANNI.... yet it always respond to your and my comments aim directly at OLE GIRL DANNI.... do you think it is possible that the psycho ho done went out and got a sex change.... perhaps making it harder for you and your security team to locate and capture her........hmmmmmmmm, it never crossed my mind till lately, lmmfaoooooooo.
that's why this idiot is defending THE DANNI NAME.... because in all actuality it is ole girl danni. WOW!!, a sex change.
Hey DANNI, YOU COULD HAVE SIMPLY CHANGED THAT BIG NOSE you had,,,, that itself would have altered your appearance. lmmfaooooo, at this cheap trick...... time to go take cae of the rug rats?......hmmmmm
Justice

AOL

#5372 Nov 12, 2013
lmmfaooooo!!!. like clock work.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5373 Nov 13, 2013
NWAR. Pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
lmmfaooooo!!!. like clock work.
Justice

AOL

#5374 Nov 13, 2013
THERE IT IS.....lmmfaoooo.........oh no, not the NWAR thing again..... DANNI, once again, you are using the same old funky racist retarded stuff you have been using since you came to the forum.... you're on the edge of boring me. I am trying desperately to be positive here, but you're not helping me out, lmmfaooooo. Look....e-mail me, or call the Doc.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5375 Nov 13, 2013
Deion, you crawled your liver lipped DAN self out from the under the bed early today. I have told you numerous times that if you want to talk to Danni, you need to call/email her. And I have also told you that are a chickshit who will not do it because you know her husband will whip your ass. So until you come up with something new - NWAR. You pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
THERE IT IS.....lmmfaoooo.........oh no, not the NWAR thing again..... DANNI, once again, you are using the same old funky racist retarded stuff you have been using since you came to the forum.... you're on the edge of boring me. I am trying desperately to be positive here, but you're not helping me out, lmmfaooooo. Look....e-mail me, or call the Doc.
Justice

AOL

#5376 Nov 13, 2013
True Justice wrote:
Deion, you crawled your liver lipped DAN self out from the under the bed early today. I have told you numerous times that if you want to talk to Danni, you need to call/email her. And I have also told you that are a chickshit who will not do it because you know her husband will whip your ass. So until you come up with something new - NWAR. You pathetic DAN.
<quoted text>
lmmfaooo, DANNI, DANNI, DANNI.... are you that dumb that you now don't know who you are?.... smmfh..... ok, hypothetically speaking.... let's say you are not her (which anyone doubt... they know your history).... why in te heck are you responding to post that is clearly directed at her.

DANNI, DANNI, DANNI..... sad child you I see where your kids get their lack of @!%$%@#! from, lmmfaoooooo. Oh BTW..... LOOK AT THE ALMOST 2K PLUS POST.... THEY ARE DIRECTED AT HER YOU STUPID RETARD..... Why do you not e-mail me.... you've posted it on here countless times.... so be brave.......YELLOWBELLY.... you in heat andis itching, lmmfaoooo
Justice

AOL

#5377 Nov 14, 2013
No fun are we running late this morning........"DANNI ONLY".....lmmfaooooo. Let me make this clear.... this and any post posted will be directed at that person whom name appears in it. not this fake idiot running around this forum on the loose, pretending to be a savior, a white knight etc. etc. Lmmfaooooo where do these idiots come from.

Doc. you not giving up are you..... i understand you have other patience, cool. I will assis in anyway you can
True Justice

Chapin, SC

#5378 Nov 14, 2013
You are truly an idiot. So your psycho doc friend has other "Patience"? Pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
No fun are we running late this morning........"DANNI ONLY".....lmmfaooooo. Let me make this clear.... this and any post posted will be directed at that person whom name appears in it. not this fake idiot running around this forum on the loose, pretending to be a savior, a white knight etc. etc. Lmmfaooooo where do these idiots come from.
Doc. you not giving up are you..... i understand you have other patience, cool. I will assis in anyway you can
True Justice

Chapin, SC

#5379 Nov 14, 2013
NWAR. Pathetic DAN.
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lmmfaooo, DANNI, DANNI, DANNI.... are you that dumb that you now don't know who you are?.... smmfh..... ok, hypothetically speaking.... let's say you are not her (which anyone doubt... they know your history).... why in te heck are you responding to post that is clearly directed at her.
DANNI, DANNI, DANNI..... sad child you I see where your kids get their lack of @!%$%@#! from, lmmfaoooooo. Oh BTW..... LOOK AT THE ALMOST 2K PLUS POST.... THEY ARE DIRECTED AT HER YOU STUPID RETARD..... Why do you not e-mail me.... you've posted it on here countless times.... so be brave.......YELLOWBELLY.... you in heat andis itching, lmmfaoooo
Justice

AOL

#5380 Nov 14, 2013
lmmfaoooo, this clown got ahold of a bad dose of oxycontin.....

Rush Limbaugh: Promise Of Obamacare Is 'If You Like Being A Prostitute, Then Have At It'
Justice

AOL

#5381 Nov 14, 2013
So Doc. I understand you are pretty busy trying to capture your psychotic patient.... but what's your take on ole boy WHITEY BULGER sentence.
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5382 Nov 15, 2013
We may not be hearing from Deion, the pathetic DAN, for a while.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/11/14/p...
True Justice

Raleigh, NC

#5383 Nov 15, 2013
Deion, what do all these folks have in common? I'll give you a clue since you are a dumbass, they are all DANs.

http://www.wistv.com/story/23972292/nine-arre...
Justice

AOL

#5384 Nov 15, 2013
Hey Doc.... still no progress, huh?....lmaoooo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HR Allen, Inc Electric (Jul '16) 1 hr Wye Delta 7
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) Mon In Question 66
Review: Palmetto Commercial Services Apr 14 sarahgivens 1
News Columbia Police Officer Arrested (Sep '07) Apr 12 Tate 2
The classlessness of "activist Elaine Cooper". Apr 8 one whe knows more 1
Postix Mar 29 D4wdman 1
uconn 94...s car 65 Mar 26 Dan 1

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages