Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#5227 Sep 15, 2013
True Justice wrote:
Not sure what "heave" is you dumbass but I know that trayvon was a racist thug that f'ed with the wrong person and is now rotting in hell. Please hurry and respond with another one of your ebonic dumbass racist statements that no one can understand.
<quoted text>
so DANNI GIRL, you do know what hell is like?........ lmmfaooooo. I still got that picture where you are licking your nipples you know..... are you being neglected..... still haven't let ole boy RWWLLMS SMELL YET, HUH?

where is the good doctor,
Justice

AOL

#5228 Sep 15, 2013
so nows comes this... PALIN IS BEING SUED FOR TRYING TO for pretending she is a patriot, lmmfaoooo
Justice

AOL

#5229 Sep 16, 2013
Wow, I guess it's not safe to ask a Cop for help these days AS A BLACK PERSON. It is well documented that Cops will shot you "if necessary" when running away.... running toward them asking for help?.... Wow.

Ask for the idiot that called this KILLER COP because she thought this young gentleman was commiting a crime, I hope she live with this for the rest of her life.
Justice

AOL

#5230 Sep 16, 2013
hmmmm,was reading this story and it said.... "lazy deer , lazy hunters".... so who is happier, lmmfaooooo
Justice

AOL

#5231 Sep 16, 2013
True Justice wrote:
Not sure what "heave" is you dumbass but I know that trayvon was a racist thug that f'ed with the wrong person and is now rotting in hell. Please hurry and respond with another one of your ebonic dumbass racist statements that no one can understand.
<quoted text>
BTW DANNI-GIRL, I noticed you said lil brother TRAYVON was a racist.... why?, because he referred to that punk ZIMMERMAN as a CRACKER?.... do you know the history on that word?
Justice

AOL

#5232 Sep 23, 2013
So apparently there are many from America "minnesota area,hmmmm" are joining AL SABAAB.... hmmmmmm. The recent mass shooting.... yeap!!
Justice

AOL

#5233 Sep 23, 2013
Now comes this.... another threat by the PUBS to shut down the Government if they don't get their way smmfh at the clowns.
Justice

AOL

#5234 Sep 25, 2013
CONFIS SUM, you guys ever found that criminal that is going around scamming people for their money >>>> promising work, getting money and not returning.?, hmmmmm.

I saw where the paper reported it as "breach of trust".... should that be labeled "contractor fraud"?... either way that low life need to be hung.
Justice

AOL

#5235 Sep 26, 2013
DANNI, what is up with your boy in Orangeburg that crashed into the Trooper and fled..... That boy need to get off that Meth, lmmaooooo.
Justice

AOL

#5236 Sep 29, 2013
So the house voted to defund OBAMACARE..... I mean really..... how many of you S. Carolinian are pulling for OBAMACARE.

It still amazes me why so many poor/middle-class white folks vote republicans, when the PUBS have and are continuing to demonstrate that they are for the rich and super rich.
Justice

AOL

#5237 Sep 29, 2013
Justice

AOL

#5238 Sep 30, 2013
Amanda Knox is a coward.... why did she NOT go back to Italy and be present for this new trial if she knew she is innocent.

It is going to be interesting to see what the States do if she is found guilty. I say send her back over there. "just my two cents"
Justice

AOL

#5239 Sep 30, 2013
And they want blacks to think racism does not exist in America and especially S.C. ANYMORE......YEAH RIGHT

http://www.wltx.com/news/national/article/251...
Justice

AOL

#5240 Sep 30, 2013
WORD HAS iT THAT THOSE TWO CLOWNS THAT STOLE THE LIL INDIAN GIRL WANT BROWN AND THE CHEROKEE NATION TO PAY THEIR FEES.... LMMFAOOOOOO, THESE CLOWNS ARE TRULY UBELIEVABLE.
Justice

AOL

#5241 Oct 1, 2013
unbeliievable.... I have heard more racist comments come from this country "so-called white leaders" since PRESIDENT OBAMA took office than the previous 43.

You racist idiots, can you not wait 3 more years.... you'll get the HOUSE BACK THAT BLACKS BUILT.... geesh.... you Southern REDNECKS... GET OVER IT. No need to worry about a black PRESIDENT anytime soon..... can't wait to see how you act when a soon to be HISPANIC when, lmaooooo

http://thetandd.com/news/local/stoudemire-sta...
Justice

AOL

#5242 Oct 2, 2013
How long will the two-face monster (republicans) keep the g'ment closed.

People let'swake up here.... as long as you keep voting these same old filthy rich people back into these offices, we will always have this type of behavior.

they all are millionaires anyway (and great benefits)... so what do they care..... wake up AMERICA!!
Justice

AOL

#5243 Oct 3, 2013
Justice

AOL

#5244 Oct 3, 2013
SAD..... guess he did not want the responsibility of being a young father..... however, just pay support

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/251463/2/Boy...
Justice

AOL

#5245 Oct 3, 2013
so these are the games they are playing with your lives.... my point exactly

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/rand...
Justice

AOL

#5246 Oct 4, 2013
what part of obamacare does the house not understand is A LAW?, I think this behavior shows that those that continue to fight obamacare have NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW..... the same laws they write...... however, there could be another BIGGER reason why they are fighting obamacare, hmmmmmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputies: Man Sexually Assaulted Girl at Mental... (Apr '07) 4 hr FOLLOW UP 115
Make Joe Owens a Strong Mayor? Are You Kidding? 9 hr SCHotline 1
Assault victim beaten and left for dead, police... Sep 19 Grrrrrrrrrrr 2
AJ Blues (Jan '14) Sep 15 AJ Blues 8
Pastor jailed for having a noisy church after n... Sep 13 maj 1
SC Speaker Bobby Harrell Indicted Sep 12 Bailando 1
Secret Service Dresses Up Like Orkin Man Sep 11 juno 2
•••
•••
Columbia Dating