• No
  • Open for Discussion
  • Should Palin finance it elsewhere
Comments
4,961 - 4,980 of 5,658 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 31
Justice

Hinesville, GA

#5207 Aug 31, 2013
So Wilson decided to visit this small town and auxiliary field FOR WHAT AGAI?
Justice

Hinesville, GA

#5208 Sep 1, 2013
PRESIDENT OBAMA SEEKS APPROVAL FOR WAR.......but do not need it.
Justice

AOL

#5209 Sep 2, 2013
what is it that this chick suppose to prove by swimming from Cuba to Key West.... other than getting stung and eaten by sharks.... first person with no shark cage/swimsuit....lmaoooo, but she have all these boats around her with guys ready to KILL a gold fish if it comes near her.
Justice

AOL

#5210 Sep 4, 2013
so Sanford do not want to support the Syria resolution, huh?.... I wonder wh, Hmmmmmm
Justice

AOL

#5211 Sep 5, 2013
wow DANNI..... I wonder from which communityh this came from......lmmfaoooo

"Hungry man's calls to 911 for KFC yield jail, not bucket"
Justice

AOL

#5212 Sep 5, 2013
Justice

AOL

#5213 Sep 5, 2013
I love it when KERRY told that clown from S.C. yesterday to basically STFU
Justice

AOL

#5214 Sep 6, 2013
Anyone seen or heard from the S.C. Representative since KERRY slammed him?< lmmfaoooo.
Justice

AOL

#5215 Sep 8, 2013
I say hog tie him.... give him one more drink and lay him in the middle of I-94 at midnight.

http://www.wltx.com/news/national/article/248...
Justice

AOL

#5216 Sep 8, 2013
SERENA, SERENA SERENA
pjckmen

Nam Dinh, Vietnam

#5217 Sep 9, 2013
Entertainment with one day of hard work.
http://www.fri2.friv200.com
http://www.y8kizi.com
Justice

AOL

#5218 Sep 9, 2013
So RWWLLMS.... I hear the KLAN and the NAACP is trying to schedule a meeting....you losing son..... you and your kind is falling into extinction... a thing of the past, lmaoooo
Justice

AOL

#5219 Sep 9, 2013
this idiot ZIMMERMAN is self destructing. ITS ALL A MATTER OF TIME
Justice

AOL

#5220 Sep 10, 2013
So Syria has accepted Russia's surrender their chems .... hmmmmm
Justice

AOL

#5221 Sep 11, 2013
i searched high and I searced low trying to find a picture of this defeated Mayor smiling.... Oh well, guess he's a sore loser....

http://thetandd.com/news/michael-butler-makes...
True Justice

Pawleys Island, SC

#5222 Sep 11, 2013
That idiot thug trayvon is still rotting in hell so I guess the Z won that one!!
Justice wrote:
this idiot ZIMMERMAN is self destructing. ITS ALL A MATTER OF TIME
mariopjckmen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5223 Sep 12, 2013
Sometimes you just want a simple, no-brainer place to go for games. Hence www.frivyepigame.com . The site features a comprehensive collection of online games with something for everyone, whether a crosswording fiend or an action junkie. Plus, for the indecisive, www.coolmathgamerun2.com Game of the Day presents a different time waster every 24 hours. And now the site also features the painfully addicting Zynga games. Farmville addicts, eat your heart out.
Justice

AOL

#5224 Sep 13, 2013
True Justice wrote:
That idiot thug trayvon is still rotting in hell so I guess the Z won that one!!
<quoted text>
How so.... are you saying earth is better than heave?.... THE DEVIL SPEAKS FROM WITHIN. Come on let us all know.... these are not your true feelings
Justice

AOL

#5225 Sep 13, 2013
So I hear some redneck from ALABAMA decided he wanted to become a terrorist and join the taliban AGAINST THE U.S......, lmmfaoooo, they got what they wanted from him and disposed of him. But once he found out his life was in danger he tried to reach out for help from who?.....yeap the U.S. the same U.S. the idiot turn his back on and tried to help infiltrate ....lmmfaoooo

This clown was a sitting duck. Well at least he got a chance to see what it was like being the minority before the killedhim. And let's face it..... being from ALABAMA he hated America simply because he hated blacks. SWITCH FLIPPED "OFF".
True Justice

Pawleys Island, SC

#5226 Sep 13, 2013
Not sure what "heave" is you dumbass but I know that trayvon was a racist thug that f'ed with the wrong person and is now rotting in hell. Please hurry and respond with another one of your ebonic dumbass racist statements that no one can understand.
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How so.... are you saying earth is better than heave?.... THE DEVIL SPEAKS FROM WITHIN. Come on let us all know.... these are not your true feelings

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) 15 min Sad Justice - NC 44
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Mon iswor09 79
Man Convicted of Robbing Woman, Licking Toes (Feb '08) Mon Heather Sue Mackey 33
Tatum O'Neal Arrested For Allegedly Buying Crack (Jun '08) Mon BrooklynOxy 36
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 31 GOLDSTONE REPORT 1,149
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Aug 30 msjazzy2012 23
Hit-and-run victim sees truck that hit him at U... Aug 30 FYI 1
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE