Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#5166 Jul 13, 2013
RWWLLMS.... why do you harbor so much hate.... I mean after all you still receive blood from blacks when you go for your kidney work ups and blood transfusions.... what happened in your life.

ANYWAY.... hopefully you will stop complaining that O.J. got off.Just know this..... HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES.... NO GOD.... therefeore, his (Zimmerman) true judgement day will come.

BTW, so you cheering for hispanics now?.... oh, my bad.... anyone other than blacks..... I am going to ask you this question....WHAT IS IT YOU WANT FROM BLACKS, AND WHAT DID THEY (WE) DO TO YOU. If you can give an educated answer please do, however I suspect you have none.... you were simply raised the way you are..... pure ignorance.
Justice

AOL

#5167 Jul 15, 2013
hmmmmm, no protesting in S.C.
Justice

AOL

#5168 Jul 16, 2013
serious allegations comng from that former captain
of the columbia police department..... wow, this seems like something the justice department shouldlook into.
Justice

AOL

#5169 Jul 16, 2013
on another note.... listening to one of those redneck racist juror from the zimmerman trial.... this redneck claim to cry (yeah for zimmerman).... then the racist clown stated she could not understand what the black female was saying.... her words was...."it must have been the way they were raised/from".... WOW.

listening to this racist idiot that murdering b'stard zimmerman was free before the trial started. it's all good though because God works in mysterious ways.... each juror had children, and zimmerman will someday know what it was like to take his last breathe....God make no mistakes.

That murderer stalked and pursued that young brother initiated the fight and when he realized he was being beat down he pulled the gun and shot this young brother (after TRAYVON) got off him). the coward picked a fight and got beatdown and then shot the kid.... typical cowardly behavior. his day will come.
Justice

AOL

#5170 Jul 17, 2013
I know you JIME CROWE southers are having a fit when they annouced the temporary citizenship to the illegals, huh.
Justice

AOL

#5172 Jul 22, 2013
True Justice wrote:
Breaking News.....JUSICE has been served.
remember these words, son.
Justice

AOL

#5173 Jul 22, 2013
100 city march
True Justice

Pawleys Island, SC

#5174 Jul 23, 2013
I hope those liver lipped apes march their black asses straight into the ocean and drown. Just saying ..........
Justice wrote:
100 city march
Justice

AOL

#5175 Jul 24, 2013
True Justice wrote:
I hope those liver lipped apes march their black asses straight into the ocean and drown. Just saying ..........
<quoted text>
DANNI,aka WHITE JUSTICE (to name a few) to name a few... you living in Lexington now?..... gang home girl you need to get your life together and stop skipping around town/state.
Justice

AOL

#5176 Jul 24, 2013
so Haley visited a the new gun factory and shot off a few rounds..... does this put her in favor to get re-elected?, hmmmmmmm.
Justice

AOL

#5177 Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmm, reading the stories .... wondering what kind of Mayor Columbia have (UT?. Guess he's still greatful to {W} for not slamming him when he had that accident and took off before being sworn in.
Justice

AOL

#5178 Jul 26, 2013
it appears some clown (DANNI and or RWWLLMS) DECIDED TO SNEAK INTO DC and vandalize the LINCOLN memorial.... lmaooooo still mad at LINCOLN , HUH?
Justice

AOL

#5179 Jul 27, 2013
so it appears a white couple is trying to TAKE a little indian baby from it biologicalparents in the State of South Carolina. It also appears the State's highest court is going along and trying to approve such. I would love to see if the shoe was on the other foot.
Justice

AOL

#5180 Jul 29, 2013
South Carolina, what are you going to do after POLITICO remove DOPEHEAD LIMBAUGH from the airways.... I don't think SIRIUS want him.
Justice

AOL

#5181 Jul 30, 2013
so S.C. you take away their land.....and now their kids.... why this couple do not adopt another white kid OR A BLACK for that matter is beyond me.
Justice

AOL

#5182 Jul 31, 2013
wow, I am sure she had her reasons.... but.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/kurt...
Justice

AOL

#5183 Jul 31, 2013
whats up with these bully/criminals....

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/244370/2/Two...
Justice

AOL

#5184 Aug 1, 2013
so S.C. finalized this ridiculous and unfair adoption
Justice

AOL

#5185 Aug 1, 2013
well, guess ole boy SNOWDEN is a RUSSIAN now. He RWWLLMS YOU NOW KNOW YOU CAAN THREATEN THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES and run to Russia and be protected, lmmfaoooo
True Justice

Columbia, SC

#5186 Aug 2, 2013
http://www.wltx.com/news/article/244719/2/Hig...

TRUE JUSTICE!!!!!!! Is soooooooooooo Sweet!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Thu lindaly 87
Kershaw's Matthews selected 2014 `Sheriff of th... (May '14) Dec 23 Warden of Kershaw 2
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Dec 20 People Search 31
READ about Jeb Bush & family before voting Dec 15 voter b aware 1
Sharing My Girlfriend Dec 14 kikguy024 3
Naked Couple Fall Off Building in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 10 Dr Rocky 28
Transgender Teen Sues DMV Over Driver's License... Dec 9 DarbyAl 3
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia