AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

RWWLLMS.... why do you harbor so much hate.... I mean after all you still receive blood from blacks when you go for your kidney work ups and blood transfusions.... what happened in your life.

ANYWAY.... hopefully you will stop complaining that O.J. got off.Just know this..... HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES.... NO GOD.... therefeore, his (Zimmerman) true judgement day will come.

BTW, so you cheering for hispanics now?.... oh, my bad.... anyone other than blacks..... I am going to ask you this question....WHAT IS IT YOU WANT FROM BLACKS, AND WHAT DID THEY (WE) DO TO YOU. If you can give an educated answer please do, however I suspect you have none.... you were simply raised the way you are..... pure ignorance.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

hmmmmm, no protesting in S.C.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

serious allegations comng from that former captain
of the columbia police department..... wow, this seems like something the justice department shouldlook into.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

on another note.... listening to one of those redneck racist juror from the zimmerman trial.... this redneck claim to cry (yeah for zimmerman).... then the racist clown stated she could not understand what the black female was saying.... her words was...."it must have been the way they were raised/from".... WOW.

listening to this racist idiot that murdering b'stard zimmerman was free before the trial started. it's all good though because God works in mysterious ways.... each juror had children, and zimmerman will someday know what it was like to take his last breathe....God make no mistakes.

That murderer stalked and pursued that young brother initiated the fight and when he realized he was being beat down he pulled the gun and shot this young brother (after TRAYVON) got off him). the coward picked a fight and got beatdown and then shot the kid.... typical cowardly behavior. his day will come.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I know you JIME CROWE southers are having a fit when they annouced the temporary citizenship to the illegals, huh.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

True Justice wrote:
Breaking News.....JUSICE has been served.
remember these words, son.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

100 city march
True Justice

Pawleys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

I hope those liver lipped apes march their black asses straight into the ocean and drown. Just saying ..........
Justice wrote:
100 city march
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

True Justice wrote:
I hope those liver lipped apes march their black asses straight into the ocean and drown. Just saying ..........
<quoted text>
DANNI,aka WHITE JUSTICE (to name a few) to name a few... you living in Lexington now?..... gang home girl you need to get your life together and stop skipping around town/state.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

so Haley visited a the new gun factory and shot off a few rounds..... does this put her in favor to get re-elected?, hmmmmmmm.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm, reading the stories .... wondering what kind of Mayor Columbia have (UT?. Guess he's still greatful to {W} for not slamming him when he had that accident and took off before being sworn in.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

it appears some clown (DANNI and or RWWLLMS) DECIDED TO SNEAK INTO DC and vandalize the LINCOLN memorial.... lmaooooo still mad at LINCOLN , HUH?
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

so it appears a white couple is trying to TAKE a little indian baby from it biologicalparents in the State of South Carolina. It also appears the State's highest court is going along and trying to approve such. I would love to see if the shoe was on the other foot.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

South Carolina, what are you going to do after POLITICO remove DOPEHEAD LIMBAUGH from the airways.... I don't think SIRIUS want him.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

so S.C. you take away their land.....and now their kids.... why this couple do not adopt another white kid OR A BLACK for that matter is beyond me.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

wow, I am sure she had her reasons.... but.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/kurt...
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

whats up with these bully/criminals....

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/244370/2/Two...
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

so S.C. finalized this ridiculous and unfair adoption
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

well, guess ole boy SNOWDEN is a RUSSIAN now. He RWWLLMS YOU NOW KNOW YOU CAAN THREATEN THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES and run to Russia and be protected, lmmfaoooo
True Justice

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/244719/2/Hig...

TRUE JUSTICE!!!!!!! Is soooooooooooo Sweet!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 2 hr NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Wed Friv 2020 77
New Mayor, Town Councilmen for South Congaree (Apr '08) Aug 18 trangw 14
dss kidnapping Aug 17 no name 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Aug 16 Sickashell 21
Interracial Dating Aug 15 SexxxxxGoddess 5
Resources in NE Columbia for lost dogs Aug 10 Eric 1

Search the Columbia Forum:
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters