Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#5146 Jun 22, 2013
It appears we have a female MAURICE BESSINGER. These idiots that "think" they be fooling people by pretending not to be racist always catch up to them. Anyway good for them.... they somehow think they are larger than life once they get rich.

"Paula Deen Fired: Food Network Cancels Show After Racism Scandal"
Justice

AOL

#5147 Jun 25, 2013
has anyone seen WALDO.... I mean SNOWDEN, lol. Hey America.... be careful with these homegrown terrorist.... these other countries are watching and will attempt to lure them in for protection.
Justice

AOL

#5148 Jun 26, 2013
well, apparently South Carolina got bought out by another company.... the gun manufacturer.... guess who they are going to hire.... yeap, those same clowns that stole from the NSA those same clowns that went on these mass shootings..... GOOD LUCK!!
Justice

AOL

#5149 Jun 26, 2013
Hail to the Justices.... YOU WIN RWWLLMS, lmmfaooooo!!!!
Justice

AOL

#5150 Jun 27, 2013
way to go PAULA DEEN.... your southerners got your back..... they are buying your books.... book sales have increased. only problem with that is.... alot of people dont read, and how many times can one read. just like ole boy MAURICE.... her support will fall aside.... talk will not keep one afloat
Justice

AOL

#5151 Jun 28, 2013
so it appears a high ranking military (retired) offers decided he wanted to leak NSA info...... hmmmmm, and some white folks say the Muslims are the enemy?..... yeah right.

I have to say this.... I have never seen so many crooks before Obama became President.
Justice

AOL

#5152 Jun 28, 2013
Any of you southerners going to help PAULA DEEN stop the fire from burning..... now comes questions if she really had diabetes.

I WILL GIVE DEEN CREDIT ON THIS... AS BIG OF A MISTAKE IT WAS..... AT LEAST SHE ADMITTED TO USING THE "N" WORD.... HOWEVER, SHE IS PAYING DEARLY NOW.... unlike millions of other racist cowards.... they continue to deny and hide
Justice

AOL

#5153 Jun 29, 2013
Well so much for that huge BOOK DEAL..poor PAULA.
Justice

AOL

#5154 Jul 1, 2013
So a CRACKER is a WHITE PERSON that beat BLACKS with whips back in the day. WOW, black people stop referring to the white man as a cracker.... because in my view, you are degrading yourself. Peeeeeeeeeeeeace
Justice

AOL

#5155 Jul 3, 2013
PRAYERS to the 19 firefighters families!
Justice

AOL

#5156 Jul 5, 2013
HAPPY 4TH to those that celebrate!!
Justice

AOL

#5157 Jul 6, 2013
So some drunk fool decided to run over his girlfriend after hours of drinking, huh?..... wow people really have no regards for another life these days. LEXINGTON COUNTY.... THE HOME OF RWWLLMS... and his followers
Justice

AOL

#5158 Jul 7, 2013
Stupid azz redneck white folks (big brother).... I guess there are no limits when comes to descriminating.... they do any race (sometimes their own. they need to get rid of all three
Justice

AOL

#5159 Jul 7, 2013
it appears PAULA DEEN was a bad girl when she was sitting around some of those good ole boys and got taped by one..... however his attempt to blackmail her back fired, lmmfaoooo. well, if nothing else was proven her.... SHE LIED WHEN SHE SAID SHE USED THE N WORDS YEARS AGO when she was held up after a bank robbery..... she deserves everything she get. and some.
Justice

AOL

#5160 Jul 8, 2013
wow, unbelievable.... another get over from the good citizens of S.C. South Carolina wake up.... you better start checking these clowns bank accounts that keep making these quick deals with these out of state companies and those that keep approving SCE&G rate hikes.... I smell fish.

http://www.wltx.com/news/national/article/241...
Justice

AOL

#5161 Jul 10, 2013
perverts of S.C. at it again, stiffer laws
Justice

AOL

#5162 Jul 13, 2013
after seventeen months.... zimmerman will met his fate. >>>>> my guess >>>> MANSLAUGHTER.The saddest thing about this case is.... this young brother was not around to tell his side of what happened.... the verdict today will tell what really happened. However, I still say if that wannabe cop would have never gotten out his vehicle and followed the young brother none of this would have happened.
Justice

AOL

#5163 Jul 13, 2013
oh one more thing.... seventeen months ago when this all started.... this wannabe murdered a seventeen year old....... hmmmmm.
True Justice

Columbia, SC

#5164 Jul 13, 2013
BTW, The world is a better place without Thug-Von the wannabe gang banger with his Transvestite GF in IT. Justice was served on that rainy night.
True Justice

Columbia, SC

#5165 Jul 13, 2013
Breaking News.....JUSICE has been served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax reform, water, criminal records issues taki... 38 min capoleitalolee 2
Harrell pleads guilty, Aiken delegates call for... 1 hr thatisitdude 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Wed automoney are frauds 27
Research: Top Concerns with Purchasing a Home Wed AEvansKWNE 1
Woman Donates Blood Plasma for Gas Money (May '08) Wed lady luck 75
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) Oct 21 Bonnie Wheeler 39
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Oct 18 Tori404 16
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]