Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

West Columbia, SC

#5106 May 20, 2013
Barack Obama:

By the end of his Presidency he'll be just another angry black man. Nice legacy.
Justice

El Centro, CA

#5107 May 21, 2013
So I see they want to start the impeachment process on Obama...... Clinton, now Obama.....lol. Those pubs really want power back
Justice

El Centro, CA

#5108 May 21, 2013
Justice wrote:
Barack Obama:
By the end of his Presidency he'll be just another angry black man. Nice legacy.
Well that's what you all say about all black men.... But wait... I thought he was bi-racial
Justice

West Columbia, SC

#5109 May 22, 2013
Justice

West Columbia, SC

#5110 May 22, 2013
You knew it was just a matter of time, didn’t you? As the IRS scandal draws ever closer to Barack Obama, liberal media lapdogs are circling the wagons. In fact, they have just identified the “real” culprit: George Bush.

Who knew? From the “Let’s connect the dots that aren’t there” department, comes this ridiculous stretch, as reported by Mediaite:

Is it possible that the right-leaning Tea Party was being forced to reconcile onerous information requests from the Internal Revenue Service because former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman, who was appointed by President George W. Bush, thought the nascent conservative movement reflected poorly on the Republican Party? This is the theory that was posited on MSNBC on Monday in an effort to explain the IRS’ admission that they had singled out conservative groups for undue scrutiny.

“Is it really the interesting part here that Shulman, who was a Bush appointee, might have been looking at Tea Party groups because of what it might have done to the Republican Party at the time – in the future of what we’re seeing now; basically, splintering the foundation of the Republican side?” MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts asked?

Mother Jones reporter Monika Bauerlein declined to respond to that speculation, but noted that when a group seeks tax-exempt status, they are asking for “a subsidy from the tax payers.”

“These Tea Party groups were looking for a subsidy from the tax payers, and there were a lot of these groups springing up at the time,” Bauerlein added. She contends that, in the wake of the Citizens United decision, there was a flood of applications to the IRS seeking tax-exempt status as a 501(c)3 – 6 organization. In fact, the number of applications for that status declined in 2010 in the wake the decision.”

Incredible. And? Not so much. Humorous, either way. Liberals’“He hit me first!” or “Yeah, but what I did wasn’t as bad as what you did!” mentality is particularly entertaining when their crises erupt.(See: Hillary:“Vast right-wing conspiracy.”)

It’s only going to get “better.” Stay tuned.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5111 May 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's what you all say about all black men.... But wait... I thought he was bi-racial
Lol.......their hatred has them so blinded my friend, that they don't know rather they are coming or going.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5112 May 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
So I see they want to start the impeachment process on Obama...... Clinton, now Obama.....lol. Those pubs really want power back
Well on Clinton, they had a shot because of the lying on an adulterous act, so I wouldn't worry about it, if they couldn't make THAT work for them, they definitely don't have anything concrete on Prez Obama.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5113 May 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
You knew it was just a matter of time, didn’t you? As the IRS scandal draws ever closer to Barack Obama, liberal media lapdogs are circling the wagons. In fact, they have just identified the “real” culprit: George Bush.
Who knew? From the “Let’s connect the dots that aren’t there” department, comes this ridiculous stretch, as reported by Mediaite:
Is it possible that the right-leaning Tea Party was being forced to reconcile onerous information requests from the Internal Revenue Service because former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman, who was appointed by President George W. Bush, thought the nascent conservative movement reflected poorly on the Republican Party? This is the theory that was posited on MSNBC on Monday in an effort to explain the IRS’ admission that they had singled out conservative groups for undue scrutiny.
“Is it really the interesting part here that Shulman, who was a Bush appointee, might have been looking at Tea Party groups because of what it might have done to the Republican Party at the time – in the future of what we’re seeing now; basically, splintering the foundation of the Republican side?” MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts asked?
Mother Jones reporter Monika Bauerlein declined to respond to that speculation, but noted that when a group seeks tax-exempt status, they are asking for “a subsidy from the tax payers.”
“These Tea Party groups were looking for a subsidy from the tax payers, and there were a lot of these groups springing up at the time,” Bauerlein added. She contends that, in the wake of the Citizens United decision, there was a flood of applications to the IRS seeking tax-exempt status as a 501(c)3 – 6 organization. In fact, the number of applications for that status declined in 2010 in the wake the decision.”
Incredible. And? Not so much. Humorous, either way. Liberals’“He hit me first!” or “Yeah, but what I did wasn’t as bad as what you did!” mentality is particularly entertaining when their crises erupt.(See: Hillary:“Vast right-wing conspiracy.”)
It’s only going to get “better.” Stay tuned.
Wishful thinking buddy, we know you're not the real Justice.
Justice

Safford, AZ

#5114 May 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well on Clinton, they had a shot because of the lying on an adulterous act, so I wouldn't worry about it, if they couldn't make THAT work for them, they definitely don't have anything concrete on Prez Obama.
True that
Justice

Safford, AZ

#5115 May 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Wishful thinking buddy, we know you're not the real Justice.
That fool done lost his mind
Justice

West Columbia, SC

#5116 May 28, 2013
ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER WENT "JUDGE-SHOPPING" TO GET WARRANT TO SPY ON REPORTER

Attempts by U.S. President Barack Obama’s Justice Department to spy on a Fox News reporter were rejected by two judges before a third finally agreed to sign off on the snooping. News of this “judge-shopping”– explicitly authorized by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder – was originally exposed by Ryan Lizza of The New Yorker.

“New documents show that two judges separately declared that the Justice Department was required to notify (Fox News reporter James) Rosen of the search warrant, even if the notification came after a delay,” Lizza reports.

Eventually Royce C. Lamberth, the chief U.S. District Court judge in Washington, D.C. overturned those verdicts, though – enabling Holder’s goons to snoop on Rosen’s personal emails and track his movements.

Of course Rosen wasn’t merely spied on by Obama’s Justice Department, he was classified as an “aider, abettor and/or co-conspirator” in the leaking of classified information by a U.S. State Department official. In other words the Obama administration attempted to criminalize journalism …

Compounding Obama’s problem, news of this snooping scandal broke a week after it was revealed that the USDOJ conducted extensive snooping into the reporting activities of three Associated Press offices.

Scary stuff, people …

“The revelation that two courts denied the secret subpoena before Lamberth finally agreed will damage the narrative that there was nothing extraordinary or out-of-bounds about Holder’s attempt to delve into the private communications of Rosen and his employer,” Breitbart’s Larry O’Connor wrote.

We agree … Obama’s thugocracy simply kept pushing until it found a judge willing to do its bidding.
Justice

Albuquerque, NM

#5117 May 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER WENT "JUDGE-SHOPPING" TO GET WARRANT TO SPY ON REPORTER
Attempts by U.S. President Barack Obama’s Justice Department to spy on a Fox News reporter were rejected by two judges before a third finally agreed to sign off on the snooping. News of this “judge-shopping”– explicitly authorized by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder – was originally exposed by Ryan Lizza of The New Yorker.
“New documents show that two judges separately declared that the Justice Department was required to notify (Fox News reporter James) Rosen of the search warrant, even if the notification came after a delay,” Lizza reports.
Eventually Royce C. Lamberth, the chief U.S. District Court judge in Washington, D.C. overturned those verdicts, though – enabling Holder’s goons to snoop on Rosen’s personal emails and track his movements.
Of course Rosen wasn’t merely spied on by Obama’s Justice Department, he was classified as an “aider, abettor and/or co-conspirator” in the leaking of classified information by a U.S. State Department official. In other words the Obama administration attempted to criminalize journalism …
Compounding Obama’s problem, news of this snooping scandal broke a week after it was revealed that the USDOJ conducted extensive snooping into the reporting activities of three Associated Press offices.
Scary stuff, people …
“The revelation that two courts denied the secret subpoena before Lamberth finally agreed will damage the narrative that there was nothing extraordinary or out-of-bounds about Holder’s attempt to delve into the private communications of Rosen and his employer,” Breitbart’s Larry O’Connor wrote.
We agree … Obama’s thugocracy simply kept pushing until it found a judge willing to do its bidding.
RWWLLMS you still tripping

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5118 May 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
RWWLLMS you still tripping
Lol..........the economy is at it's strongest in five years due to the housing market, lets see how much credit the President will get for that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5119 May 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
That fool done lost his mind
Or possibly never had one, lol.
Justice

Albuquerque, NM

#5120 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Or possibly never had one, lol.
Lol.... Exactly. I see where some fool threaten the President again...... Idiots

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5121 May 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.... Exactly. I see where some fool threaten the President again...... Idiots
I haven't heard anything about that yet, but it is not surprising, and what IS.......is that given the excessive hate and paranoia over him........one may have thought the threats would've been more frequently than they have been.
Justice

Oklahoma City, OK

#5122 May 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't heard anything about that yet, but it is not surprising, and what IS.......is that given the excessive hate and paranoia over him........one may have thought the threats would've been more frequently than they have been.
Yeah and he was a brother..... I see they going after that senator (ford) from charleston...... Hmmm,,,

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5123 May 31, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and he was a brother..... I see they going after that senator (ford) from charleston...... Hmmm,,,
That is pathetic, must be someone trying to make brownie points with their "master" lol.
Justice

Hendersonville, TN

#5124 Jun 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is pathetic, must be someone trying to make brownie points with their "master" lol.
Sad but true BROTHER LAWEST. I see where ole boy ford resign. I should be happy considering the tings he have said and done in the past ( a vote for Obama is a wasted vote)..... But considering....... no need
Justice

King George, VA

#5126 Jun 4, 2013
ANOTHER ONE.... SMH

"James Everett Dutschke Indicted In Obama Ricin Letter Case"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) 23 hr VorenusI 3
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Mon Mrs Laney Riley 55
traffic Jun 26 Toomuchtraffic 1
News What Is It With SC Sheriffs? (Jul '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 4
News Accident Slows Traffic on Garners Ferry Road (Mar '08) Jun 22 Tammy 22
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Jun 17 Alonzo 1,400
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Jun 16 Tweetyone 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages