Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#5064 May 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Coming from some on the "right" I wouldn't doubt it.
lol, you know it!!
Justice

AOL

#5065 May 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That was very demonic to say the least if he truly did that, I can't condone an eye for an eye murder, but I definitely understand how you feel.
very!!, thanks for understanding "my views, feelings and opinions" as I do yours. afterall we all all different and that is what makes the world so great (weird), lol
Justice

AOL

#5066 May 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good A Justice. Taking a chance on opening a can of worms here, but what do you think of the Jason Collins revelation, and what of how President Obama as well as others in the sports and media venue are supporting him in his professed homosexuality?
Open that can, lol.... you know me... I have an opinion on everything. I personally think the President should keep "SOME'of his opinions to himself. I have never seen a president speak out on so much little things....case in point the Black professor that was arrested and accused the police of racial profiling which led to a beer drink of in the rose garden,lol.

As for the B-ball player coming out..... BROTHER LAWEST, before he came out it has always been my feelings about "gay people".... as long as they do not approach me.... they are cool. Do whatever makes you feel good. I quoted the gay people because once again I do not believe that people are born that way.... i think it is a preference.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5067 May 3, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Open that can, lol.... you know me... I have an opinion on everything. I personally think the President should keep "SOME'of his opinions to himself. I have never seen a president speak out on so much little things....case in point the Black professor that was arrested and accused the police of racial profiling which led to a beer drink of in the rose garden,lol.
As for the B-ball player coming out..... BROTHER LAWEST, before he came out it has always been my feelings about "gay people".... as long as they do not approach me.... they are cool. Do whatever makes you feel good. I quoted the gay people because once again I do not believe that people are born that way.... i think it is a preference.
Thank you bro, your opinion mirrors my own, my reasons against it is strictly Bible based, God made them MALE and FEMALE, there is nothing about a man physically that was made for another man, and like you..........I believe that no one was "born that way".

Peace J.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5068 May 3, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
very!!, thanks for understanding "my views, feelings and opinions" as I do yours. afterall we all all different and that is what makes the world so great (weird), lol
Indeed. Unless he repents of it, God has a special corner in Hell for him.
Justice

AOL

#5069 May 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you bro, your opinion mirrors my own, my reasons against it is strictly Bible based, God made them MALE and FEMALE, there is nothing about a man physically that was made for another man, and like you..........I believe that no one was "born that way".
Peace J.
Yes, I will never understand it..... I do beleive there are some slight issues with them (mentally).... those that I've seen AND KNOW are full of drama.... more than a woman, lol. They try to be a woman so much they over do it.... dressing, acting, etc. etc
Justice

AOL

#5070 May 5, 2013
Well the CHANGING TIMES.... a black democratic leader in S.C., congrats!
Justice

AOL

#5071 May 5, 2013
it appears that Jenny Sanford thinks she is stillm S.C. first lady..... however, I suspect the Judge is going to honor her request anyway......."the good ole boy/girl network.

One would think she would want the public to know what type of sick ex she had. hmmmmmmmm
Justice

AOL

#5072 May 6, 2013
The NRA is beginning to beleive it is to powerful..... this is America..... the rich and powerful usually wins...... but numbers always trump. WAKE UP AMERICA.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5073 May 6, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will never understand it..... I do beleive there are some slight issues with them (mentally).... those that I've seen AND KNOW are full of drama.... more than a woman, lol. They try to be a woman so much they over do it.... dressing, acting, etc. etc
yea..........they are mire feminine than a REAL woman, and that is sick.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5074 May 6, 2013
Justice wrote:
Well the CHANGING TIMES.... a black democratic leader in S.C., congrats!
If you are talking about who I think you are, it is only because he has the same selfish "values" that they ( the conservatives ) have.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5075 May 6, 2013
Justice wrote:
it appears that Jenny Sanford thinks she is stillm S.C. first lady..... however, I suspect the Judge is going to honor her request anyway......."the good ole boy/girl network.
One would think she would want the public to know what type of sick ex she had. hmmmmmmmm
greetings J, I don't get the sense that she does care for him very much.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5076 May 6, 2013
Justice wrote:
The NRA is beginning to beleive it is to powerful..... this is America..... the rich and powerful usually wins...... but numbers always trump. WAKE UP AMERICA.
Again my friend..........it all comes down to trumping THIS president, I believe that they would be a little more cooperative with anyone else ( white and conservative ).
Justice

AOL

#5077 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Again my friend..........it all comes down to trumping THIS president, I believe that they would be a little more cooperative with anyone else ( white and conservative ).
lol, man these clowns are falling just short of saying (in public) "we are not going to let a black man tell us what we can and cannot do"..... listen to their speeches
Justice

AOL

#5078 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> greetings J, I don't get the sense that she does care for him very much.
True, but the fact that what this guy has done in the past and most recent..... the PEOPLE of S.C. may elect him to represent them is unthinkable.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5079 May 7, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, man these clowns are falling just short of saying (in public) "we are not going to let a black man tell us what we can and cannot do"..... listen to their speeches
Yeap, deep down that's what it is all about.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5080 May 7, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but the fact that what this guy has done in the past and most recent..... the PEOPLE of S.C. may elect him to represent them is unthinkable.
Still wouldn't put it pass the good folks of carolina to vote him in regardless, as of this morning the race is very tight but he ( Sanford ) still has a very slight margin ahead, you know if he was a democrat this race wouldn't even be close, lol.
Justice

AOL

#5081 May 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Still wouldn't put it pass the good folks of carolina to vote him in regardless, as of this morning the race is very tight but he ( Sanford ) still has a very slight margin ahead, you know if he was a democrat this race wouldn't even be close, lol.
UNBELEIVABLE.....this election speaks alot about MANY in S.C. they do not care that this guy is a stalker, tresspasser, and LIED Aabout his whereabouts when he abandoned the State to go have an affair. The list could go on, but you don't blame him...... you blame those IDIOTS that voted him back........WOW

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5082 May 8, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
UNBELEIVABLE.....this election speaks alot about MANY in S.C. they do not care that this guy is a stalker, tresspasser, and LIED Aabout his whereabouts when he abandoned the State to go have an affair. The list could go on, but you don't blame him...... you blame those IDIOTS that voted him back........WOW
The thing about Justice is this, and I hate to say it but it's true.........white people despite their sometime dislike for each other, will still work together to protect each others agendas, and we as Black people simply don't do enough of that, because we're too busy trying to out do one another.

Peace.
Justice

AOL

#5083 May 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The thing about Justice is this, and I hate to say it but it's true.........white people despite their sometime dislike for each other, will still work together to protect each others agendas, and we as Black people simply don't do enough of that, because we're too busy trying to out do one another.
Peace.
Hey BROTHER LAWEST.... while I agree with your statement.... I usually like to look at the BIG picture and the human race as a whole. I prefer using the term "SOME".

I say this because despite what he did the black race did the same for former DC mayor Marion Barry. Remember he was busted (set-up) smoking crack cocaine. It was sad they used a black female to set him up so it proves your point in a way.

But what I can't understand (and in a way you expressed it)... why would these people elect (re-elect) this guy after he abandoned them/the state so he could go play with his mistress..... that is the sad part. Of course they have no worries so they re-elect a person as long as he is not black.

Now here comes the test..... when this black S.C. senator runs for re-election.... can't wait to see the results. BTW, do hate to say what you mean.... express your true feelings, it is what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I just need a lil dog food. (Jun '13) Sun gotta123 4
No Brown? No boy? No dog food? (Sep '14) Sun gotta123 2
brown boy dog food Sun gotta123 3
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) May 20 Alonzo 514
News Police: Spring Valley teacher's car recovered May 20 prerogmy 1
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) May 19 Cherie 11
News Study: Good School Libraries Affect Test Scores May 18 Bob 5
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE