|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there BROTHER LAWEST.... I heard a few words about it, but did not make much of it simply because of what you said.... to small of an attack. There have also been conversation about Russia. These guys was acting independently through political reasons. Unfortunately, the young kid was brainwashed. The elder got his hatred earlier in life. JUST KNOW THS BROTHER LAWEST.... THERE ARE MORE (MANY) OUT THERE..... HERE IN THE STATES. Let's hope they find them before they attack.
Agreed my friend, rooting out as many of these small time terrorist within our borders should be the most important thing as well as watching out for the big fish, because there is definitely more of them out there, trying to apply Russian and Saudi agenda's to such a small attack is a little silly, but I guess that I can understand where the paranoia has it's roots.

Peace.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed my friend, rooting out as many of these small time terrorist within our borders should be the most important thing as well as watching out for the big fish, because there is definitely more of them out there, trying to apply Russian and Saudi agenda's to such a small attack is a little silly, but I guess that I can understand where the paranoia has it's roots.
Peace.
lol, man you almost did it again (made me spill out my morning Joe, lol).... I feel you 100% with the Paranoia!!
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

awwww the good ole MEDIA.... first they say the FBI was interrogating the young terrorist without reading him his miranda rights..... noe the MEDIA is reporting they read him his rights silently..... smmfh

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, man you almost did it again (made me spill out my morning Joe, lol).... I feel you 100% with the Paranoia!!
Oh no, we don't want to do that again, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Justice wrote:
awwww the good ole MEDIA.... first they say the FBI was interrogating the young terrorist without reading him his miranda rights..... noe the MEDIA is reporting they read him his rights silently..... smmfh
Any lie that would make the best story and garner the best rating.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Any lie that would make the best story and garner the best rating.
yeap!!, did you see the intro of George W. library yesterday...... so touching, lol

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>yeap!!, did you see the intro of George W. library yesterday...... so touching, lol
Good evening J. Yeah I seen it, David Letterman made some fun out of it last night by showing a image of Bush trapped in a iron claw machine yelling and binging on the glass, he still haven't gotten enough of picking at George W. yet, lol.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

G'morning L, lol. Yes Letterman is a fool.... to bad Leno is about to bite the dust. Stay safe!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Justice wrote:
G'morning L, lol. Yes Letterman is a fool.... to bad Leno is about to bite the dust. Stay safe!
Yeah, they can both crack you up.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Guessing Sanford is still in the race?.... heard something about him leaading in finances..... smh. those good ole boys are making those payments for future favors.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Justice wrote:
Guessing Sanford is still in the race?.... heard something about him leaading in finances..... smh. those good ole boys are making those payments for future favors.
Yeah, some people can do no wrong, but Prez Obama is responsible for everything wrong starting with the demise of the dinosaurs, lol.

What a load of hypocrisy.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, some people can do no wrong, but Prez Obama is responsible for everything wrong starting with the demise of the dinosaurs, lol.
What a load of hypocrisy.
lol, I know right...... at least he got a chance to crack jokes back at them. What up with these twoclowns from Mississippi sending this Ricin and blameing it on each other.... sick!!

I am wondering whats the deal with that redneck racist RWWLLMS.... when the President first got elected..... that idio said he would not last six months (almost a threat)..... since he got re-elected.... he and many other rednecks have vanished.... lmmfao, you think they all left the country or pulled a JIM JONES .

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I know right...... at least he got a chance to crack jokes back at them. What up with these twoclowns from Mississippi sending this Ricin and blameing it on each other.... sick!!
I am wondering whats the deal with that redneck racist RWWLLMS.... when the President first got elected..... that idio said he would not last six months (almost a threat)..... since he got re-elected.... he and many other rednecks have vanished.... lmmfao, you think they all left the country or pulled a JIM JONES .
Don't know where they fled off to Bro, I don't miss their sickening commentary at all as well, but I would like to know where are some of our old allies like the lovely Copperlady and our friend Dark Kent?
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't know where they fled off to Bro, I don't miss their sickening commentary at all as well, but I would like to know where are some of our old allies like the lovely Copperlady and our friend Dark Kent?
lol, yes!!... I remember them both. I just hope all is well with them. The last time I say COPPERLADY she wasposting on that WLTX site?. BROTHER KENT.... dont know. stay positive and yes I do not miss either..... let's see how long someone pop up from ESTW.... tick tock, lol.

I am just amazed at how they vanished after the re-election. and here is the catch BROTHER LAWEST.... the the 23plus million that voted for him was not all black...... go figure, right?......peace out and stay safe/positive!!
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Hmmmmmm, wonder what is being said behind closed doors on the recent minority nominations by the Obama administration...... THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER.........please, lol.
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

so this murderer boasted to another inmate that he feed the mother of two to alligators, huh?.......hmmmm, I have always said.... the way one murder they should be put down the same way.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, yes!!... I remember them both. I just hope all is well with them. The last time I say COPPERLADY she wasposting on that WLTX site?. BROTHER KENT.... dont know. stay positive and yes I do not miss either..... let's see how long someone pop up from ESTW.... tick tock, lol.
I am just amazed at how they vanished after the re-election. and here is the catch BROTHER LAWEST.... the the 23plus million that voted for him was not all black...... go figure, right?......peace out and stay safe/positive!!
I hope all is with them also my friend, would be nice to hear from them, I remember reading Copperlady say that she is well known around Columbia, that had made me wonder for a long time if she might be a local celebrity here, but oh well..........who knows?!

I've always tried to make the point to people that Prez Obama could never have won the presidency or have been re-elected just off of the black vote alone, but bigots still want to attribute his victories to black people only, very pathetic and short sighted.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Justice wrote:
Hmmmmmm, wonder what is being said behind closed doors on the recent minority nominations by the Obama administration...... THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER.........please, lol.
Coming from some on the "right" I wouldn't doubt it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Justice wrote:
so this murderer boasted to another inmate that he feed the mother of two to alligators, huh?.......hmmmm, I have always said.... the way one murder they should be put down the same way.
That was very demonic to say the least if he truly did that, I can't condone an eye for an eye murder, but I definitely understand how you feel.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Good A Justice. Taking a chance on opening a can of worms here, but what do you think of the Jason Collins revelation, and what of how President Obama as well as others in the sports and media venue are supporting him in his professed homosexuality?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••