• Should Palin finance it elsewhere
Comments
4,781 - 4,800 of 5,656 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
Justice

AOL

#5023 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
It looks like you were right Justice.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/politics/sanfor...
Yes, I have been following it lately.... it appears he'smoving forward.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5024 Apr 9, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have been following it lately.... it appears he'smoving forward.
Good morning J, see you took a few days off from here.
Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#5025 Apr 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning J, see you took a few days off from here.
G.Evening BROTHER LAWEST...... yes I am handling some business, but never going to leave you brother.... you know that!!, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5026 Apr 10, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
G.Evening BROTHER LAWEST...... yes I am handling some business, but never going to leave you brother.... you know that!!, lol.
Glad to have you back bro.
Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#5027 Apr 12, 2013
AS ALWAYS...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5028 Apr 12, 2013
Justice wrote:
AS ALWAYS...
Afternoon J. What's new on the news agenda today?
Justice

Clarksville, MD

#5029 Apr 13, 2013
Hey brother LAWEST.... have not been keeping up lately...... Been somewhat busy, however I have been keeping an eye on North Korea somewhat.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5030 Apr 13, 2013
Justice wrote:
Hey brother LAWEST.... have not been keeping up lately...... Been somewhat busy, however I have been keeping an eye on North Korea somewhat.
That is an interesting situation brewing there my friend, but I don't believe that it is really going anywhere, or so I hope not.

Peace.
Justice

Temple Hills, MD

#5031 Apr 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is an interesting situation brewing there my friend, but I don't believe that it is really going anywhere, or so I hope not.
Peace.
I agree at least not now. However, the kid will eventually do something.... Nuc, no... Conventional, yes..... Watching my Yankees and Lakers play what a treat.... Lol...... I am keeping an eye on your Braves.... Looking very impressive!!!!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5032 Apr 15, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree at least not now. However, the kid will eventually do something.... Nuc, no... Conventional, yes..... Watching my Yankees and Lakers play what a treat.... Lol...... I am keeping an eye on your Braves.... Looking very impressive!!!!!!
My Bravos are doing great indeed my friend, I just hope that they can maintain it, too many many of your big name Yanks are still out hurt, plus age may be setting in also and that makes healing a longer process to come by, may be time to start looking elsewhere for fresher blood, lol.

As for this little would be tyrant mouthing off.........it is best to try to disarm him now before he can obtain some really big time nukes and become a pretty serious threat.
Justice

AOL

#5033 Apr 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> My Bravos are doing great indeed my friend, I just hope that they can maintain it, too many many of your big name Yanks are still out hurt, plus age may be setting in also and that makes healing a longer process to come by, may be time to start looking elsewhere for fresher blood, lol.
As for this little would be tyrant mouthing off.........it is best to try to disarm him now before he can obtain some really big time nukes and become a pretty serious threat.
HEY BROTHER LAWEST..... lol you are right with my OLD yanks, but Cas\hman went out and found some OLD veterans that is healthy and is providing, lol.

He man what is up with your boy Sanford, and this ie the same guy South Carolinians want to send back to Washington to represent them?, WOW!!. At least the GOP is seeing it differently.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5034 Apr 18, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY BROTHER LAWEST..... lol you are right with my OLD yanks, but Cas\hman went out and found some OLD veterans that is healthy and is providing, lol.
He man what is up with your boy Sanford, and this ie the same guy South Carolinians want to send back to Washington to represent them?, WOW!!. At least the GOP is seeing it differently.
Hey bro, Sanford is not my boy, lol, he is a stone cold trip who can't seem to avoid controversy here lately.

Sadly the people of South Carolina are very naive, I haven't been following this too intently but when you said that the GOP is seeing it differently, I take it that they are not too sold on Sanford right now?
Justice

Columbia, SC

#5035 Apr 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey bro, Sanford is not my boy, lol, he is a stone cold trip who can't seem to avoid controversy here lately.
Sadly the people of South Carolina are very naive, I haven't been following this too intently but when you said that the GOP is seeing it differently, I take it that they are not too sold on Sanford right now?
Lol at your boy..... Yeah I heard they (GOP) stop funding his campaign

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5036 Apr 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol at your boy..... Yeah I heard they (GOP) stop funding his campaign
That'[s good to hear, I guess that they feel he will only eventually embarass then on a higher level, maybe he'll just fade into the sunset.
Justice

AOL

#5037 Apr 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That'[s good to hear, I guess that they feel he will only eventually embarass then on a higher level, maybe he'll just fade into the sunset.
lol, he may not have a choice other than to fade. I just can't believe the GOOD people of S.C. was/is considering electing him.

Anyway, great job on the Boston Bombers, huh?.... like those that is fighting the gun laws (tougher penalties etc).... those that fought security cameras now see that if not for cameras..... they may still be out there. Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5038 Apr 20, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, he may not have a choice other than to fade. I just can't believe the GOOD people of S.C. was/is considering electing him.
Anyway, great job on the Boston Bombers, huh?.... like those that is fighting the gun laws (tougher penalties etc).... those that fought security cameras now see that if not for cameras..... they may still be out there. Peace.
Good morning Justice. Yes they finally caught that other jerk, I just hope that is the end of this tragic saga and that there were not anyone else behind it all pulling the strings.
Justice

AOL

#5039 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Justice. Yes they finally caught that other jerk, I just hope that is the end of this tragic saga and that there were not anyone else behind it all pulling the strings.
G'morning..... sadly there are many out there lurking, including homegrown citizens. What is beyond me is this.... the media need to have a muzzle placed on them. They report everything..... either that and/or Law Enforcement keep leaking info out on tactics.... do they not realize this type of stupidity only make terrorist smarter with their future attacks?.... have a great day!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5040 Apr 21, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
G'morning..... sadly there are many out there lurking, including homegrown citizens. What is beyond me is this.... the media need to have a muzzle placed on them. They report everything..... either that and/or Law Enforcement keep leaking info out on tactics.... do they not realize this type of stupidity only make terrorist smarter with their future attacks?.... have a great day!
I agree, the media can very much be counter-productive in these crucial type situations giving away too much info on the media outlets tipping the law enforcement hand to the criminals that they try to apprehend, all due to trying to get the jump on their competition.

What do you think of this, there was a discussion on another thread as well as out some media outlets that the saudi's may have been behind the Boston Marathon bombings or some other nation, but I find it hard to believe that they would be involved in a terroristic attack on such a small level, some are saying that they would still do so regardless but I don't really believe it, but I don't rule out the possibility that a much smaller terrorist organization may be involved, what do you think?
Justice

AOL

#5042 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, the media can very much be counter-productive in these crucial type situations giving away too much info on the media outlets tipping the law enforcement hand to the criminals that they try to apprehend, all due to trying to get the jump on their competition.
What do you think of this, there was a discussion on another thread as well as out some media outlets that the saudi's may have been behind the Boston Marathon bombings or some other nation, but I find it hard to believe that they would be involved in a terroristic attack on such a small level, some are saying that they would still do so regardless but I don't really believe it, but I don't rule out the possibility that a much smaller terrorist organization may be involved, what do you think?
Hey there BROTHER LAWEST.... I heard a few words about it, but did not make much of it simply because of what you said.... to small of an attack. There have also been conversation about Russia. These guys was acting independently through political reasons. Unfortunately, the young kid was brainwashed. The elder got his hatred earlier in life. JUST KNOW THS BROTHER LAWEST.... THERE ARE MORE (MANY) OUT THERE..... HERE IN THE STATES. Let's hope they find them before they attack.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5043 Apr 23, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there BROTHER LAWEST.... I heard a few words about it, but did not make much of it simply because of what you said.... to small of an attack. There have also been conversation about Russia. These guys was acting independently through political reasons. Unfortunately, the young kid was brainwashed. The elder got his hatred earlier in life. JUST KNOW THS BROTHER LAWEST.... THERE ARE MORE (MANY) OUT THERE..... HERE IN THE STATES. Let's hope they find them before they attack.
Agreed my friend, rooting out as many of these small time terrorist within our borders should be the most important thing as well as watching out for the big fish, because there is definitely more of them out there, trying to apply Russian and Saudi agenda's to such a small attack is a little silly, but I guess that I can understand where the paranoia has it's roots.

Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State court: Workers' comp OK for kickball injury 3 hr Naughtyrobot 6
Camera and radar bill will make roads safer (Feb '11) 21 hr TN Voter 6
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Wed NEWORLDORDERPLAN2... 1,148
captainobvious Aug 26 cayleyvelez 1
Should All SC Judges Be Drug and Alcohol Tested... Aug 24 Corrupt SC 0
The Jean Toal Parking Experience Aug 24 Corrupt SC 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Aug 23 D9Z17Xray 22
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••