Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#5003 Mar 29, 2013
I think North Korea got the message ..... we can reach them at any time we want IN THE WORLD. That young kid (n. korean leader) think he's playing video games, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5004 Mar 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
I think North Korea got the message ..... we can reach them at any time we want IN THE WORLD. That young kid (n. korean leader) think he's playing video games, lol.
Unless we are not aware of something here, North Korea is just a little too small to play in our ball park with their threats.
Justice

AOL

#5005 Mar 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Unless we are not aware of something here, North Korea is just a little too small to play in our ball park with their threats.
lol.... and they know it... their threats are only aimed at the military installations close to them and south korea. they start this foolishness every year around this time...... sanctions and s.k and u.s. military exercises.but this kid may do something stupid.... he been playing to many video games.
Justice

AOL

#5006 Mar 30, 2013
whats with this former sheriff down there being fired from one agency and being hired by another for domestic and anger issues.... that town that hired him..... hired a bomb that is waiting to explode. who ever he explodes on i hope they sue the heck out of the town, mayor, state and anyone involved. THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK IS STILL IN AFFECT!!
Justice

AOL

#5007 Mar 31, 2013
Will YOU THE PEOPLE of S.Carolina vote Sanford back in..... can't wait to see the results

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5008 Mar 31, 2013
Justice wrote:
Will YOU THE PEOPLE of S.Carolina vote Sanford back in..... can't wait to see the results
Morning Justice, if they DO, it will say so much about the people of this state, and nothing GOOD.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5009 Mar 31, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.... and they know it... their threats are only aimed at the military installations close to them and south korea. they start this foolishness every year around this time...... sanctions and s.k and u.s. military exercises.but this kid may do something stupid.... he been playing to many video games.
Yeap, just blowing smoke rings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5010 Mar 31, 2013
Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good

Are you foolish and corruptible people?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#5011 Mar 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good
Are you foolish and corruptible people?
A Florida Judge told atheists who were seeking their own holiday that they already had one...April 1st. He said "Anyone who does not believe in God is a Fool".
Justice

AOL

#5012 Apr 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Justice, if they DO, it will say so much about the people of this state, and nothing GOOD.
G/M.... it's going to be interesting!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5013 Apr 1, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
G/M.... it's going to be interesting!!
Good morning bro, yes it is.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5014 Apr 1, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
A Florida Judge told atheists who were seeking their own holiday that they already had one...April 1st. He said "Anyone who does not believe in God is a Fool".
LOL..........now THAT I LIKE, pretty good Laity.
Justice

AOL

#5015 Apr 2, 2013
These racist redneck cowards are about to bite the bullet ....just like the KKK, SKINHEADS <<<< although the same as the one's I am about to point out and the BLACK PANTHERS. They are attempting to detroy and intimidate the legal structure of this country by killing top officials.

Not going to work..... it's all in time. Clowns like this is going to shut prisons down completely..... meaning prisoners will soon have no priviledges..... including mailing letters cell phones, PC's etc.... I introduce you to....

"Mike McLelland Dead: Suspicion In Texas DA Death Shifts To White Supremacists"

THIS IS THE THIRD TOP OFFICIAL IN AS MANY WEEKS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5016 Apr 2, 2013
Justice wrote:
These racist redneck cowards are about to bite the bullet ....just like the KKK, SKINHEADS <<<< although the same as the one's I am about to point out and the BLACK PANTHERS. They are attempting to detroy and intimidate the legal structure of this country by killing top officials.
Not going to work..... it's all in time. Clowns like this is going to shut prisons down completely..... meaning prisoners will soon have no priviledges..... including mailing letters cell phones, PC's etc.... I introduce you to....
"Mike McLelland Dead: Suspicion In Texas DA Death Shifts To White Supremacists"
THIS IS THE THIRD TOP OFFICIAL IN AS MANY WEEKS.
My God, have a link for that one J?
Justice

AOL

#5017 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>My God, have a link for that one J?
most definitely!!
Justice

AOL

#5018 Apr 3, 2013
Unbelievable..... LAWEST..... did I read correctly that Sanford won the GOP nominee?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5019 Apr 3, 2013
Justice wrote:
Unbelievable..... LAWEST..... did I read correctly that Sanford won the GOP nominee?
I haven't heard anything about that my friend but I certainly hope not, let me check around a little and get back to you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5020 Apr 4, 2013
It looks like you were right Justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/politics/sanfor...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#5021 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..........now THAT I LIKE, pretty good Laity.
Thank the Judge.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5022 Apr 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Thank the Judge.
Yeap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Tue juegoskizi 30
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Tue juegoskizi 86
READ about Jeb Bush & family before voting Dec 15 voter b aware 1
Naked Couple Fall Off Building in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 10 Dr Rocky 28
Transgender Teen Sues DMV Over Driver's License... Dec 9 DarbyAl 3
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Dec 8 Your crazy 537
NAACP vows stronger Confederate flag fight in S.C. (Jan '10) Dec 8 Suebi212 8,498
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:54 am PST

NBC Sports10:54AM