Should Palin finance it elsewhere

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4981 Mar 22, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!
Yea.......as you would say my friend.......yeah I know, right, I'll like to hear your extented feedback on this one, it is crazy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4982 Mar 22, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
NO MOSQUES ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!
Well, like I said before..........you hate mongers wouls disregard your very constitution to further your selfish agenda's, you are really just as extreme in your viewpoints as the Islamic extremist themselves.
Justice

AOL

#4984 Mar 23, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
NO MOSQUES ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!
WHY NOT....YOU HAVE NO GROUNDS FOR YOUR VOTE..... THIS IS AMEICA, YES?
Justice

AOL

#4985 Mar 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea.......as you would say my friend.......yeah I know, right, I'll like to hear your extented feedback on this one, it is crazy.
I would love to give my extended version, lol.....but BROTHER LAWEST.... I am "only human born to make mistakes", lol..... but please tell me she was unaware.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4986 Mar 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY NOT....YOU HAVE NO GROUNDS FOR YOUR VOTE..... THIS IS AMEICA, YES?
As I pointed out to him, their hate agenda overshadow their alledged love for the countries constitution they claim to uphold.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4987 Mar 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to give my extended version, lol.....but BROTHER LAWEST.... I am "only human born to make mistakes", lol..... but please tell me she was unaware.
I hear ya bro, lol, truth is........NO, I've done some web search on her and found out a little bit about her, she is fast becoming an internet sensation due to her preaching with her boobs exposed, and stirring up quite a controversy at that, I provide the page to various websites dealing with her info on her back ground.

http://beta.search.rr.com/...
Justice

AOL

#4988 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>As I pointed out to him, their hate agenda overshadow their alledged love for the countries constitution they claim to uphold.
they only practice it when it benefit them
Justice

AOL

#4989 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya bro, lol, truth is........NO, I've done some web search on her and found out a little bit about her, she is fast becoming an internet sensation due to her preaching with her boobs exposed, and stirring up quite a controversy at that, I provide the page to various websites dealing with her info on her back ground.
http://beta.search.rr.com/...
cool, and thanks.... I will check it/them out when I get some time.....MARCH MADNESS!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4990 Mar 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
they only practice it when it benefit them
Absolutely, very HYPOCRITICAL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4991 Mar 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
cool, and thanks.... I will check it/them out when I get some time.....MARCH MADNESS!!
Personally, I miss Football already.
Justice

AOL

#4992 Mar 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, very HYPOCRITICAL.
Yes it is..... it has always been that way.... the same goes for politics..... notice how the "same-sexmarriage" thing has changed..... many politicians are coming out and changing their views because of their kids decision to annouce. It's the way of the world.
Justice

AOL

#4993 Mar 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I miss Football already.
DITTO, but patience has it's rewards.... I see where you guys (ATL) picked up a few decent players..... not to mention Gonzo decided NOT to retire. Hmmmmmmm,the RAVENS don't exist anymore, right?. Anyway........"GO GIANTS.... THE GEEEEEEEE- MEN!!", LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4994 Mar 25, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is..... it has always been that way.... the same goes for politics..... notice how the "same-sexmarriage" thing has changed..... many politicians are coming out and changing their views because of their kids decision to annouce. It's the way of the world.
That says so much for itself doesn't it, those committed to God HAS to stand on his Word regardless.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4995 Mar 25, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
DITTO, but patience has it's rewards.... I see where you guys (ATL) picked up a few decent players..... not to mention Gonzo decided NOT to retire. Hmmmmmmm,the RAVENS don't exist anymore, right?. Anyway........"GO GIANTS.... THE GEEEEEEEE- MEN!!", LOL
Yeah, we let Turner, Abraham and Daunta Robinson go for financial reasons, I could see the turner situation as they probably felt that he lost a step or two at the fullback position, Robinson maybe too, but not Abraham who still had 10 sacks through a injury riddled season, but ah well..........
Justice

AOL

#4996 Mar 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we let Turner, Abraham and Daunta Robinson go for financial reasons, I could see the turner situation as they probably felt that he lost a step or two at the fullback position, Robinson maybe too, but not Abraham who still had 10 sacks through a injury riddled season, but ah well..........
Yes they did.... you know they had their one chance in every ten years, right?....lol

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4998 Mar 26, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did.... you know they had their one chance in every ten years, right?....lol
I don't that it is separated by THAT much at all, they have been making the post season for the last several years now, I believe that we WILL go all the way this season,. you just worry 'bout them thar GIANTS, lol.
Justice

AOL

#4999 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't that it is separated by THAT much at all, they have been making the post season for the last several years now, I believe that we WILL go all the way this season,. you just worry 'bout them thar GIANTS, lol.
lol, oh my bad..... I should have been more specific. I meant the SuperBowl!, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5000 Mar 27, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, oh my bad..... I should have been more specific. I meant the SuperBowl!, lol.
I understand my friend, but Football is a little too far off right now to really worry about it, right now I'm just hoping that the BRAVES can go all the way this season.

Peace.
Justice

AOL

#5001 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand my friend, but Football is a little too far off right now to really worry about it, right now I'm just hoping that the BRAVES can go all the way this season.
Peace.
You gone from bad to worse...... lol..... good luck to your Braves...... GO YANKEES!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5002 Mar 28, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You gone from bad to worse...... lol..... good luck to your Braves...... GO YANKEES!!
Yeah........"RIGHT". .......YANKEES......YUCK, Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Thu lindaly 87
Kershaw's Matthews selected 2014 `Sheriff of th... (May '14) Dec 23 Warden of Kershaw 2
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Dec 20 People Search 31
READ about Jeb Bush & family before voting Dec 15 voter b aware 1
Sharing My Girlfriend Dec 14 kikguy024 3
Naked Couple Fall Off Building in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 10 Dr Rocky 28
Transgender Teen Sues DMV Over Driver's License... Dec 9 DarbyAl 3
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia