Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4921 Mar 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Morning Justice. Whatever happened to ol' Confisum?
lol, I suspect he peeping in under other names.... they never go away.
Justice

AOL

#4922 Mar 11, 2013
waiting.... or is this just another clown running his/her mouth....to be continued, or not, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4923 Mar 11, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I suspect he peeping in under other names.... they never go away.
No probably not,lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4924 Mar 11, 2013
Justice wrote:
waiting.... or is this just another clown running his/her mouth....to be continued, or not, lol.
I' don't believe you'll get an answer Justice, most of these guys are more about the "hit and run" methos of throwing their slangs.
Justice

AOL

#4925 Mar 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I' don't believe you'll get an answer Justice, most of these guys are more about the "hit and run" methos of throwing their slangs.
lol, that was my guess as well.
Justice

AOL

#4926 Mar 12, 2013
on a somewhat sad note..... I see where the little town of Neeses have solved their politico problems with the gentleman Preacher..... prayers to his family.
Justice

AOL

#4927 Mar 13, 2013
wow, this guy RYAN is still after OBAMACARE...... do this guy not realize that his obsessive behavior approach wil not get him elected. SAD

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#4928 Mar 13, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Under what rock have you been hiding for the past seven years.... BTW, your last comment.... can you prove that?... the proof you seek from me is obvious to those that WANT TO see it.
I have been blogging ALL OVER the Internet for MANY years. It is YOU that apparently has recently surfaced from "Under a Rock". I don't seek any proof from YOU. You are an unreliable source of the truth.You can't "see" that Obama is a fraud and a Traitor.

Swift Water,NY

#4929 Mar 13, 2013
Justice wrote:
wow, this guy RYAN is still after OBAMACARE...... do this guy not realize that his obsessive behavior approach wil not get him elected. SAD
Obamacare is BAD Law. Obama care's more about bankrupting America than he does about the health and welfare of Americans.

Swift Water,NY

#4930 Mar 13, 2013
BAN ISLAM AND MOSQUES in America. Islam is Anathema!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4931 Mar 13, 2013
Justice wrote:
Good morning Justice, they just can't stop with the fear mongering tactics, America is seeing through all these guys.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4932 Mar 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been blogging ALL OVER the Internet for MANY years. It is YOU that apparently has recently surfaced from "Under a Rock". I don't seek any proof from YOU. You are an unreliable source of the truth.You can't "see" that Obama is a fraud and a Traitor.
A fraud and a traitor on what level?........for you to make that claim then you should be able to point out the specifics.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4933 Mar 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is BAD Law. Obama care's more about bankrupting America than he does about the health and welfare of Americans.
i can't say that i care for the penalty tax that will come with not having any kind of healthcare. but you are still using pathetic fear mongers tactics here when you said that it is going to "bankrupt america", who do you think have always paid for healthcare in the past?.........we the people, the tax payers, and that is not going to change, so if America is not already bankrupted from that and all of the mechanations from the Bush years then it is not going to be bankrupted by Obamacare.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4934 Mar 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
I am not a muslim nor do I intend to have islamic brliefs on any level, and I can understand the apprehension of many about allowing islamic mosques to be across the street or in the immediate area of where the twin towers once stood, but however to say that all mosques should be banned in the America is an attack against the countries constitution that allow for freedom of religion, I think that you are representative of what the majority of conservatives feel deep dowm in their being, an intolerance for other race and religions beside your own and you are willing to go against the very constitution and ethics that you otherwise claim to uphold that made this country great.
Justice

AOL

#4935 Mar 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
You make all these unfair and unfounded allegations about people and government.... yet you produce not one ounce of evidence/facts to support your position.

Swift Water,NY

#4936 Mar 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>A fraud and a traitor on what level?........for you to make that claim then you should be able to point out the specifics.
I refer to the 26,000+ comments on the issue. I am NOT going to reinstruct people repeatedly.

I am prepared to argue my case in Court.

Swift Water,NY

#4937 Mar 14, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You make all these unfair and unfounded allegations about people and government.... yet you produce not one ounce of evidence/facts to support your position.
Obama's Father was a British Subject when Obama was born. That made Obama a dual citizen,NOT eligible to BE President since he is NOT a "Natural-Born American".Obama has usurped the Presidency and THAT makes him a SPY under the UCMJ. Obama has been accused of Treason and stands accused. Unfair? NO! Unfounded? No!

Swift Water,NY

#4938 Mar 14, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What do YOU know about "Justice" when you support a traitor?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4939 Mar 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to the 26,000+ comments on the issue. I am NOT going to reinstruct people repeatedly.
I am prepared to argue my case in Court.
I am sure that you have far more that agree with you on these deluded accusations, but you are still wrong.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4940 Mar 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Father was a British Subject when Obama was born. That made Obama a dual citizen,NOT eligible to BE President since he is NOT a "Natural-Born American".Obama has usurped the Presidency and THAT makes him a SPY under the UCMJ. Obama has been accused of Treason and stands accused. Unfair? NO! Unfounded? No!
Obama's mother was a caucasian American and he was born in Hawaii which is an American state, and so that does make him an American citizen, I know that has you stewing in your own juices but that's just the way that it is, so deal with it and stop trying to create undue fear and panic based off of wishful hate filled lies, also spying and treason are very serious accusations and I don't care how any organization defines it, you need to produce evidence of these accusations or sit down and be quite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Human Remains Found Identified as Man Missing S... (Mar '08) Fri Genny 15
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Sep 23 Alonzo 1,418
Margot Woods Sep 22 kevo 1
News Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Sep 22 Bree 20
Does anybody know "Angry Grandpa" from YouTube? Sep 20 Business Partners... 1
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Sep 16 Pit1387 223
News Bill blocks dual jobless pay (Mar '09) Sep 15 Dontcare 31

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages