No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4878 Feb 21, 2013
Justice wrote:
Yeap, another repub governor falling in line with the Prez, the pubs are gradually falling apart . The seems.
Justice

AOL

#4880 Feb 23, 2013
Hey BROTHER LAWEST.... in reference to your last to post.... you are right, and I don't think they get it..... Americans can se the games they are playing.... I have to say, I have never seen so much bulls**t in my life before this president.

The reason he cannot get anything done is because these clowns throw up roadblocks on his every proposal, and they think americans are not noticing this...... wait till the mid-terms.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4881 Feb 23, 2013
Justice wrote:
Hey BROTHER LAWEST.... in reference to your last to post.... you are right, and I don't think they get it..... Americans can se the games they are playing.... I have to say, I have never seen so much bulls**t in my life before this president.
The reason he cannot get anything done is because these clowns throw up roadblocks on his every proposal, and they think americans are not noticing this...... wait till the mid-terms.
Not only Americans are noticing this Justice, but also other nations as well, the unraveling of the U.S. from within.
Justice

AOL

#4882 Feb 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not only Americans are noticing this Justice, but also other nations as well, the unraveling of the U.S. from within.
And that is not only the sad thing about this entire thing.... it is scary. Look at what China did recently.... infiltrated our (government) computers...... we as american\s always act "AFTER THE FACT".....

We still are the greatest and most poerful country (militsry)in the world, but we never use our resources until after the fact..... look at history. Have a safe Sunday.....blessing.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4883 Feb 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is not only the sad thing about this entire thing.... it is scary. Look at what China did recently.... infiltrated our (government) computers...... we as american\s always act "AFTER THE FACT".....
We still are the greatest and most poerful country (militsry)in the world, but we never use our resources until after the fact..... look at history. Have a safe Sunday.....blessing.
Good SONday to you brothe Justice, you are right of course, but I look at Bible prophecy and I wonder..........will the U.S. always be the most powerful and greatest nation in the world?

A favorite subject of mind ( And I try not to dwell on it too often ) is where is America participation in end time prophetic events as outlined in the book of Revelation, Daniel and a few other prophetic books in the Bible?.........have you ever wondered about that?
Justice

AOL

#4884 Feb 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good SONday to you brothe Justice, you are right of course, but I look at Bible prophecy and I wonder..........will the U.S. always be the most powerful and greatest nation in the world?
A favorite subject of mind ( And I try not to dwell on it too often ) is where is America participation in end time prophetic events as outlined in the book of Revelation, Daniel and a few other prophetic books in the Bible?.........have you ever wondered about that?
I feel you.... and I try notto bring my beliefs to this forum..... however, I do agree with you.....I think I either read and/or heard somewhere that a small country in the East was going to rise and rule the world before the coming. Peace
Justice

AOL

#4885 Feb 26, 2013
THE CUTS ARE LOOMING..... smh.... why do they continue with this madness......
Justice

AOL

#4886 Feb 27, 2013
wow, as I read the daily news (WLTX) I can't help to notice all the shooters and victims.... WOW.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4887 Feb 27, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you.... and I try notto bring my beliefs to this forum..... however, I do agree with you.....I think I either read and/or heard somewhere that a small country in the East was going to rise and rule the world before the coming. Peace
Hey there Justice, I've heard that before as well, however I don't know exactly where in the Bible that is mentioned, I may research it sometime.

I try not to bring my beliefs into a subject as unnecessarily, what I mean by that is that my faith and belief IN God is so strong ( or i'll like to believe ) that it shape's my opinion to any given subject that I know that the Word is God is right, where as I always vote democrat , but I do not in the very least go along with the or favor such thing as same sex marriage or abortion as I believe both to be blasphemous against God's Holy Word, so why vote democrat one may ask?.........because I didn't cast my vote off of a one issue subject but because I believe that the Prez is taking our economy in the right direction, and I have come under fire for that as being accuse of throwing Christ under the bus which is ridiculous.

And what the conservative idiots who have vilified me for that do understand is that I voted for Obama for POLITICAL reasons and not for RELIGIOUS reasons, the alledged "right wing" who claim to hold on to a "christian principal" are hypocrites to begin with because the Lord that they claim to believe in never turned anyone away when they came to him for help.

peace my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4888 Feb 27, 2013
Justice wrote:
THE CUTS ARE LOOMING..... smh.... why do they continue with this madness......
Just to keep everyone on the edge of their seats maybe, it is so sickening playing with people's livelihood like that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4889 Feb 27, 2013
Justice wrote:
wow, as I read the daily news (WLTX) I can't help to notice all the shooters and victims.... WOW.
Crime is a lot more rampant here then some would realize, I just pray that myself or anyone that I know don't fall victim to these incidents.
Justice

AOL

#4890 Feb 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Just to keep everyone on the edge of their seats maybe, it is so sickening playing with people's livelihood like that.
exactly..... as is one of many.
Justice

AOL

#4891 Feb 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Crime is a lot more rampant here then some would realize, I just pray that myself or anyone that I know don't fall victim to these incidents.
That is true... I pray for the world each and every night.... however, I know that Judgement will come..... therefore I try to live by the commandments and prepare/protect self and family.... have a blessed day!
Justice

AOL

#4892 Feb 28, 2013
He makes a claim that suppose to be tue, yet he will not name the person that stated such.... only A VERY SENIOR WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/bob-...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4893 Feb 28, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly..... as is one of many.
At this point unfortunately the tough cuts will go into effect, I understand that these drastic budget cuts were put into place a couple of months ago as an incentive to motivate the participants into coming up with a staunch solution to head this thing off but it didn't happen, and now many are going to suffer from it, I think this is a sin and a shame and it makes me sick.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4894 Feb 28, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true... I pray for the world each and every night.... however, I know that Judgement will come..... therefore I try to live by the commandments and prepare/protect self and family.... have a blessed day!
Yep, judgement is coming to this entire world, and America is not going to exempt from that judgement. I just striving and praying to be counted worthy to go back with him when he comes.

Blessings.
Justice

AOL

#4895 Mar 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>At this point unfortunately the tough cuts will go into effect, I understand that these drastic budget cuts were put into place a couple of months ago as an incentive to motivate the participants into coming up with a staunch solution to head this thing off but it didn't happen, and now many are going to suffer from it, I think this is a sin and a shame and it makes me sick.
Sad but true.... as I sit and lookm out my window at neighbors I know are teachers..... they are still at home.... this is truly sad....all because of two parties...... but mostly about a black man being President.... MY OPINION.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4896 Mar 1, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true.... as I sit and lookm out my window at neighbors I know are teachers..... they are still at home.... this is truly sad....all because of two parties...... but mostly about a black man being President.... MY OPINION.
I agree totally, and that means deep down that much of working America is the victim of racism,
Justice

AOL

#4897 Mar 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree totally, and that means deep down that much of working America is the victim of racism,
Oh most definitely!!.... I also see where the cuts have been signed into law.... I guess he bluff didn't work...... so many affected.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4898 Mar 2, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh most definitely!!.... I also see where the cuts have been signed into law.... I guess he bluff didn't work...... so many affected.
Best to stay IN Christ Jesus my friend as he can bring his people through the rough times and actually make them prosper in an degrading economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, SC (Aug '10) 18 hr Brian_G 142
Deputies: Man Sexually Assaulted Girl at Mental... (Apr '07) Sun FOLLOW UP 115
Make Joe Owens a Strong Mayor? Are You Kidding? Sun SCHotline 1
Assault victim beaten and left for dead, police... Sep 19 Grrrrrrrrrrr 2
AJ Blues (Jan '14) Sep 15 AJ Blues 8
Pastor jailed for having a noisy church after n... Sep 13 maj 1
Sharing My Girlfriend Sep 12 Brewster176 1
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs