Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4835 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol..........good morning bro. Yea......I thought that you'd get a good laugh out of that one, sorry I made you burn yourself though, but when you really think about it.......it's very pathetic in as much as she is one of the proven dumbest politicians to come along in awhile and are using it to her advantage to make bundles of cash.
Says a lot about things and not too much good, smart enough to use the system by displaying a lack of true intelligence, interesting.
Peace.
Yes indeed!! you made my morning after I finished cleaning up, lol. Palin is a stone cold trip.... you notice how she vanished "from those speeches" after she was exposed by being with brother Glenn Rice. lol
Justice

AOL

#4836 Feb 2, 2013
Someone, anyone please tell me why they are wasting all these man hours and tax payers dollars on this redneck in Alabama that has obviously been watching DOOMSDAY PREPPERS. If that had been a black man holding a black kid.... they would have long attacked that bunker.

The sad thing about this entire ordeal is this.... they (LE) knows this guy will not be taken alive, but hopefully the the little boy will survive.

But here is the really scary part.... most white folks have been known to be copycats (DOOMSDAY PREPPERS etc.) so what do they (LE) think they are creating by allowing this madness and sadness to continue......yeap!!. but let's be real here.... those boys down there (LE) simply have nothing better to do and/or no other seious emergencies.
Justice

AOL

#4837 Feb 3, 2013
What a joke......

Olson also said Dykes has allowed police to deliver coloring books, medication and toys for the boy.

"I want to thank him for taking care of our boy," Olson said. "That's very important."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/02/alab...
Justice

AOL

#4838 Feb 4, 2013
With the situation in ALABAMA (a red state).....I thought the government does not negotiate with terrorist, even going as for as to THANK THIS KILLER... WHAT A JOKE. Hmmmmmmm, again, wonder how for this would be going if the victim and suspect was black.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4839 Feb 4, 2013
Justice wrote:
With the situation in ALABAMA (a red state).....I thought the government does not negotiate with terrorist, even going as for as to THANK THIS KILLER... WHAT A JOKE. Hmmmmmmm, again, wonder how for this would be going if the victim and suspect was black.
Good morning J, to speculate on your question..........you probably wouldn't have heard anything about the situation.

Hope your day is a Blessed one my friend.
Justice

AOL

#4840 Feb 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning J, to speculate on your question..........you probably wouldn't have heard anything about the situation.
Hope your day is a Blessed one my friend.
We would have.... the only thing they (the media) do not report regarding blacks (especially females) is when they go missing....stuff like this.....man you better believe it....they would have had that all over the news stations.

Anyway, it ended the way I predicted and thought it would.... glad the innocent little guy and his family is ok.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4841 Feb 5, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
We would have.... the only thing they (the media) do not report regarding blacks (especially females) is when they go missing....stuff like this.....man you better believe it....they would have had that all over the news stations.
Anyway, it ended the way I predicted and thought it would.... glad the innocent little guy and his family is ok.
I think God that the little guy is alright as well, regardless of race I understand that this had to be stress filled nightmare for the parents and family that NO ONE should have to suffer through.

And here in columbia we have had a local black teenage girl who have been missing for many months now, the situation has been heavily covered on the media front on a local level but of course nothing reported about it on a national level.

Have a Blessed day Justice.
Justice

AOL

#4842 Feb 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I think God that the little guy is alright as well, regardless of race I understand that this had to be stress filled nightmare for the parents and family that NO ONE should have to suffer through.
And here in columbia we have had a local black teenage girl who have been missing for many months now, the situation has been heavily covered on the media front on a local level but of course nothing reported about it on a national level.
Have a Blessed day Justice.
wow, is that the kid (cheerleader) that "supposedly" been kidnapped, raped and killed by a family friend?..... wow, that is correct, never heard about it here. Point Proven!! Blessed day to you as well BROTHER LAWEST.
Justice

AOL

#4843 Feb 5, 2013
WOW, like President Bill Clinton (A Democrat).... another Democrat is left to clean up another huge deficit created by a Republican President (BUSH & BUSH)..... it appears President Obama (A Democrat) is well on his way to cleaning up Bush II mess.....

"Budget Deficit To Drop Below $1 Trillion in 2013: CBO"
Justice

AOL

#4844 Feb 6, 2013
Prayers to the Washingston & Thurmond families.... accordingly, you will not have to worry about being discriminated against to where you have gone

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4845 Feb 6, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, is that the kid (cheerleader) that "supposedly" been kidnapped, raped and killed by a family friend?..... wow, that is correct, never heard about it here. Point Proven!! Blessed day to you as well BROTHER LAWEST.
That's it my friend, very sad indeed, and unfortunately in this case the scum's legal rights protects this man from having to be forced to talk and reveal where the girl is, what he did to her and if she is still alive, that's the judicial system but the situation still burns me up.

You have a Blessed Tuesday my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4846 Feb 6, 2013
Justice wrote:
WOW, like President Bill Clinton (A Democrat).... another Democrat is left to clean up another huge deficit created by a Republican President (BUSH & BUSH)..... it appears President Obama (A Democrat) is well on his way to cleaning up Bush II mess.....
"Budget Deficit To Drop Below $1 Trillion in 2013: CBO"
Amen my friend, b ut the idiot conserv's who fault the President for everything not good will try to take the credit for this and anything positive that happens.

Watch them.
Justice

AOL

#4847 Feb 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's it my friend, very sad indeed, and unfortunately in this case the scum's legal rights protects this man from having to be forced to talk and reveal where the girl is, what he did to her and if she is still alive, that's the judicial system but the situation still burns me up.
You have a Blessed Tuesday my friend.
I thought it was..... thx for the education..... I caught bits and pieces via the local "on-line" papers down there.
Justice

AOL

#4848 Feb 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen my friend, b ut the idiot conserv's who fault the President for everything not good will try to take the credit for this and anything positive that happens.
Watch them.
lol,of course they will.... just like they tried to take credit (give credit) to Bush for Bin Laden's death..... yet they putting upanother fight for this President.... the Budget cuts on the military.... the carriers can't leave port because of these clowns.

This President have got to go down in history as the most challenged President in history... it appears he's aking history without wanting, lol. Peeeace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4849 Feb 7, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,of course they will.... just like they tried to take credit (give credit) to Bush for Bin Laden's death..... yet they putting upanother fight for this President.... the Budget cuts on the military.... the carriers can't leave port because of these clowns.
This President have got to go down in history as the most challenged President in history... it appears he's aking history without wanting, lol. Peeeace.
The repubs are very tiresome, I try not to focus on all of it TOO much but because frankly..........they make my head ache, lol.

Peace.
Justice

AOL

#4850 Feb 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The repubs are very tiresome, I try not to focus on all of it TOO much but because frankly..........they make my head ache, lol.
Peace.
they are desperate..... have a safe and blessed weekend
Justice

AOL

#4851 Feb 9, 2013
manhunt continues......hopefully no others will get hurt/killed.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4852 Feb 9, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
they are desperate..... have a safe and blessed weekend
Yes........and it shows so obviously that they should be very embarassed. you have a safe and Blessed weekend as well.
Justice

AOL

#4853 Feb 11, 2013
Is this guy serious?..... he still on this libya stuff.

Sen. Graham threatens to delay Obama's nominees for defense, CIA because of Libya attack

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4855 Feb 11, 2013
Justice wrote:
Is this guy serious?..... he still on this libya stuff.
Sen. Graham threatens to delay Obama's nominees for defense, CIA because of Libya attack
He reminds me of the dog chasing his tail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) 14 hr People Search 31
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Dec 16 juegoskizi 86
READ about Jeb Bush & family before voting Dec 15 voter b aware 1
Sharing My Girlfriend Dec 14 kikguy024 3
Naked Couple Fall Off Building in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 10 Dr Rocky 28
Transgender Teen Sues DMV Over Driver's License... Dec 9 DarbyAl 3
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Dec 8 Your crazy 537
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web