No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4794 Jan 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol..........
Yeah BROTHER LAWEST.... these people are freaking out..... did you hear about the guns and ammo sales. man these fools out here buying up so much ammo the country is finding it hard to keep law enforcement stocked.

Now here is what gets me.... you have a household of maybe three (adults) yet these fools got 40-50 guns..... how man guns can you shot at one time if a crisis broke out and you were the target.

DOOMSDAY PREPPERS.........lmmfaooooo!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4795 Jan 13, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah BROTHER LAWEST.... these people are freaking out..... did you hear about the guns and ammo sales. man these fools out here buying up so much ammo the country is finding it hard to keep law enforcement stocked.
Now here is what gets me.... you have a household of maybe three (adults) yet these fools got 40-50 guns..... how man guns can you shot at one time if a crisis broke out and you were the target.
DOOMSDAY PREPPERS.........lmmfaooooo!!!
Only thing I can say bro, is that people have really gone off the chain, times are so now that there is very little in the way of rational thinking and common judgement on the part of so many, very sad and tragic, like a songvwe sing in church sometimes, just keep on praaaaaaaying..........
Justice

AOL

#4796 Jan 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Only thing I can say bro, is that people have really gone off the chain, times are so now that there is very little in the way of rational thinking and common judgement on the part of so many, very sad and tragic, like a songvwe sing in church sometimes, just keep on praaaaaaaying..........
I agree 100%.... and most importantly..... that's where my faith belongs..... in God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4797 Jan 14, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%.... and most importantly..... that's where my faith belongs..... in God.
Amen bro, Amen.
Justice

AOL

#4798 Jan 15, 2013
All those victory laps, all those interviews, all that money he got people to donate, all that glory, all the championship...... ALL THE LIES.

"Source: Armstrong Tells Oprah He Doped"

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4800 Jan 16, 2013
Justice wrote:
All those victory laps, all those interviews, all that money he got peoplge to donate, all that glory, all the championship...... ALL THE LIES.
"Source: Armstrong Tells Oprah He Doped"
To quote the great Gomer Pyle..........SHAME SHAME SHAME. Lol.
Justice

AOL

#4801 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> To quote the great Gomer Pyle..........SHAME SHAME SHAME. Lol.
lol..... at least we now know why the postal service is closing post offices, laying off people and raising stamps to name a few.... they invested 30 million plus on that liar.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4802 Jan 16, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..... at least we now know why the postal service is closing post offices, laying Oct people and raising stamps to name a few.... they invested 30 million plus on that liar.
Yes, and it has apparently caused many their much needed jobs as well as having embarassed the country.
Justice

AOL

#4803 Jan 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, and it has apparently caused many their much needed jobs as well as having embarassed the country.
EXACTLY!!.... hey did you read/listen to the story of the Notre Dame player?......the things some will do for attention/winning a meaningless piece of hardware i.e The Heisman Trophy that will mean nothing upon ebternity..... and he still didn't win.
Justice

AOL

#4804 Jan 18, 2013
OH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT SANFORD AGAIN.... IF THIS GUY IS ELECTED TO OFFICE AGAIN...... SOUTH CAROLINA..... i AM TOTALLY DONE WITH YOU AND I WILL STOP POSTING ON TOPIX.
Justice

AOL

#4805 Jan 19, 2013
THE ADMISSION.... Lance Armstrong..... OPRAH SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO REEL THEM ALL IN. LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4806 Jan 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!.... hey did you read/listen to the story of the Notre Dame player?......the things some will do for attention/winning a meaningless piece of hardware i.e The Heisman Trophy that will mean nothing upon ebternity..... and he still didn't win.
There was a time that like with O.J. Simpson for example that the heisman brought great prizes and notoriety like endorsements and do forth, but it doesn't res lly matter so much anymore, most people like myself are hard pressed to even remember who won it the last couple of years..........Andrew Luck maybe???.......and Cam Newton two years before.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4807 Jan 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
OH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT SANFORD AGAIN.... IF THIS GUY IS ELECTED TO OFFICE AGAIN...... SOUTH CAROLINA..... i AM TOTALLY DONE WITH YOU AND I WILL STOP POSTING ON TOPIX.
I'll miss you Justice because the people of this state may well be just gullible enough to it, but I hope not.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4808 Jan 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
THE ADMISSION.... Lance Armstrong..... OPRAH SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO REEL THEM ALL IN. LOL
Yep..........lol.
Justice

AOL

#4809 Jan 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll miss you Justice because the people of this state may well be just gullible enough to it, but I hope not.
lol..... I will miss you too .... wewill see thou.
Justice

AOL

#4810 Jan 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> There was a time that like with O.J. Simpson for example that the heisman brought great prizes and notoriety like endorsements and do forth, but it doesn't res lly matter so much anymore, most people like myself are hard pressed to even remember who won it the last couple of years..........Andrew Luck maybe???.......and Cam Newton two years before.
I feel you.... the last three were 2010 Brother NEWTON, 2011 Brother griffin III and 2012 Mr. Manziel (a freshman)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4811 Jan 21, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you.... the last three were 2010 Brother NEWTON, 2011 Brother griffin III and 2012 Mr. Manziel (a freshman)
Yes..........I forgot about RG3, sad way that his season ended against Seattle and I'm a little down about my Atlanta Falcons loss bid for the Super Bowl against the 49ers. Mr Manziel being a freshman is in tbe unique position of winning more than one heisman thropy in his college career.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4812 Jan 21, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..... I will miss you too .... wewill see thou.
Honestly however..........my gut feeling tells me he won't be elected ( I hope not ).
Justice

Kinston, NC

#4813 Jan 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes..........I forgot about RG3, sad way that his season ended against Seattle and I'm a little down about my Atlanta Falcons loss bid for the Super Bowl against the 49ers. Mr Manziel being a freshman is in tbe unique position of winning more than one heisman thropy in his college career.
Peace.
I know it was terrible about RG3....however, ole boy Manziel was truly a piece of work to watch. As for your Falcons....well, since they beat my Giants....no sympathy,lol..... who is your pick in the SUPER "BRO" BOWL?
Justice

AOL

#4814 Jan 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Honestly however..........my gut feeling tells me he won't be elected ( I hope not ).
I fel you..... I don't think he will.... however, you know there are some idiots out there that is campaigning for him as we speak, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) 1 hr Bonnie Wheeler 39
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Sat Tori404 16
Clemson University Sends Admission Acceptance, ... (Feb '08) Oct 13 Kmend6 14
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Oct 13 Friv 100 26
Hartsville lawmaker to be SC House's next speaker Oct 12 kolomi 8
Wanted Assault Suspect Arrested (Feb '07) Oct 10 MarryMeThree 38
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) Oct 9 Taxpayer 2,523
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info