Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4757 Dec 22, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As a "lawmaker" I would no idea at this point, so I'll leave it in the hands of those more qualified.
no problem here either.... understood. I have a few suggesstion, but will plead the 5th, lol. On another topic.... did you see where the NRA want the federal government to post a armed police officer at every school in America.... at the tax payers expense, yet they spent millions last year alone lobbying Congress. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
White Justice the Stalker

Denver, NC

#4758 Dec 22, 2012
Happy holidays justice to you and the family. All is going well here with the patients. We are planning a little party for them. Guess who is ms claus. Her behavior is really improving
Justice

Springfield, VA

#4759 Dec 23, 2012
White Justice the Stalker wrote:
Happy holidays justice to you and the family. All is going well here with the patients. We are planning a little party for them. Guess who is ms claus. Her behavior is really improving
Ditto!!!!......lol, I knew your going o do a great job with her/it

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4760 Dec 24, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
no problem here either.... understood. I have a few suggesstion, but will plead the 5th, lol. On another topic.... did you see where the NRA want the federal government to post a armed police officer at every school in America.... at the tax payers expense, yet they spent millions last year alone lobbying Congress. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Just saw on the morning news where the head of the NRA was defending the right to arms, and suggesting that all potential buyers to have their psychological profiles available in a computer database, wonder how well that would work?
Justice

AOL

#4761 Dec 27, 2012
lmaoooo, this is what happens to white folks when they start running scared..lmmfaoooooo. They acting like this information was never available.

however, we black, hispanics and other races..... and more importantly.... lower class americans know all to well.....hello........welcome to the new america. As usual it takes tragedies before acts are taken.

Brother Farakkan once said the worse thing the white man could have done was invent the internet..... we now see why. AMERICA, your life is on the internet

http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/26/journalists-...
Justice

AOL

#4762 Dec 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Just saw on the morning news where the head of the NRA was defending the right to arms, and suggesting that all potential buyers to have their psychological profiles available in a computer database, wonder how well that would work?
Someone need to post his name, address, and number on the internet....lol. Hope your X-mas was well, safe and properous.
Justice

AOL

#4763 Dec 28, 2012
will the cliff collapse or not.... tick tock.... more importanatly.... who is to blame DEMS or PUBS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4764 Dec 28, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone need to post his name, address, and number on the internet....lol. Hope your X-mas was well, safe and properous.
Good morning Justice, I don't do christmas but I appreciate the sentiment. If this idea of gun control pass, I doubt if that would truly stop the loonies from getting their hands on the weapons they want when you take into account the black markets that are out there selling guns illegally.

Hope all is Blessed and good in your corner of the world.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4765 Dec 28, 2012
Justice wrote:
will the cliff collapse or not.... tick tock.... more importanatly.... who is to blame DEMS or PUBS.
Some will say a collection of both sides, the repubs want the dems to cut spending while the dems want the repubs to allow the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy ( 2%) to expire.
Justice

AOL

#4766 Dec 29, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Justice, I don't do christmas but I appreciate the sentiment. If this idea of gun control pass, I doubt if that would truly stop the loonies from getting their hands on the weapons they want when you take into account the black markets that are out there selling guns illegally.
Hope all is Blessed and good in your corner of the world.
I respect that.... and true that!!
Justice

AOL

#4767 Dec 29, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Some will say a collection of both sides, the repubs want the dems to cut spending while the dems want the repubs to allow the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy ( 2%) to expire.
true that again.... however I have been noticing in recent polls... the PUBS are to blame and stand to lose. these guys have been blocking the president since day one. the things you hear about now you never heard about during other presidencies.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4768 Dec 29, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
true that again.... however I have been noticing in recent polls... the PUBS are to blame and stand to lose. these guys have been blocking the president since day one. the things you hear about now you never heard about during other presidencies.
And VERY true that, you hit the nail dead on the head with this one as this is something that I discuss with others quite often with others, I use to believe that pres Bush was the most hated President in my lifetime, but the that was nothing in comparison to the out right hatred, paranoia and fear mongering aimed at Pres Obama, I've never seen anything like it in my life, it's almost mystefying and beyond belief.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4769 Dec 29, 2012
00 | 24 min ago A small town was over run with water in a massive flood from a storm, people were on the roof of their homes in an attempt to survive, rescue boats and copters were sent out to rescue people, one man was up to his waist in water when a boat came by to pick him up, the man saying 'you better hop in sir' but the man said'no thanks, I'm waiting for my GOD to save me' so the boat speeded off and a helicopter came over head an hour later snd the pilot said through a loud speaker 'man that water is up to your shoulders, i'm gonna throw down a latter for you to climb on up here' but the man said no thanks, my GOD will still save me from drowning.

Then another hour later another boat came by with the driver saying 'man that water is up to your neck, you better get into this boat before you're a goner' the man replied 'no thanks, my GOD will save me, he always come just in the nick of time,I'll be alright.

Finally the man drowned and died, when he came up in the resurrection and faced GOD, he asked the Lord..........Lord I had faith that you would save me but you let me drown....WHY Lord, GOD responded I DID try to save you, I SENT TWO BOATS AND A HELICOPTER YOUR WAY AND YOU WOULDN'T GET ON BOARD ANY OF THEM..........

POINT..........a lot of times when we are in trouble and we are looking for God to come from direction and in a way we think that he will or should come to our rescue, he is really right tbere before us with the somution all the while.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4770 Dec 29, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
00 | 24 min ago A small town was over run with water in a massive flood from a storm, people were on the roof of their homes in an attempt to survive, rescue boats and copters were sent out to rescue people, one man was up to his waist in water when a boat came by to pick him up, the man saying 'you better hop in sir' but the man said'no thanks, I'm waiting for my GOD to save me' so the boat speeded off and a helicopter came over head an hour later snd the pilot said through a loud speaker 'man that water is up to your shoulders, i'm gonna throw down a latter for you to climb on up here' but the man said no thanks, my GOD will still save me from drowning.
Then another hour later another boat came by with the driver saying 'man that water is up to your neck, you better get into this boat before you're a goner' the man replied 'no thanks, my GOD will save me, he always come just in the nick of time,I'll be alright.
Finally the man drowned and died, when he came up in the resurrection and faced GOD, he asked the Lord..........Lord I had faith that you would save me but you let me drown....WHY Lord, GOD responded I DID try to save you, I SENT TWO BOATS AND A HELICOPTER YOUR WAY AND YOU WOULDN'T GET ON BOARD ANY OF THEM..........
POINT..........a lot of times when we are in trouble and we are looking for God to come from direction and in a way we think that he will or should come to our rescue, he is really right tbere before us with the somution all the while.
Blessings.
Correction: SOLUTION..........
Justice

AOL

#4771 Dec 30, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And VERY true that, you hit the nail dead on the head with this one as this is something that I discuss with others quite often with others, I use to believe that pres Bush was the most hated President in my lifetime, but the that was nothing in comparison to the out right hatred, paranoia and fear mongering aimed at Pres Obama, I've never seen anything like it in my life, it's almost mystefying and beyond belief.
WOOOOOOW!!, you are so right brother LAWEST. You know something about these characters actions.... if it wasn't so funny it would be sad.

I mean really look at th=who is rushing out buying all these weapons (but blacks and hispanics are thugs and gangbangers).... where do thhey think these guns are going to eventually end up.
These people are running out stock pilinf all these weapon for what?..... FEAR AND PARANOIAL.

They are out her purchasing all these hi-powered assault weapons and sadly they obviously don't realize an old (one).22 handgun/rifle will KILL just the same . Sad country we life in today
Justice

AOL

#4772 Dec 30, 2012
sick individuals
that act without knowing the facts....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/29/nyc-...
Justice

AOL

#4773 Dec 31, 2012
the CLIFF approaches
Justice

AOL

#4774 Dec 31, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmm, SOUTH CAROLINA'S own....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/30/lind...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4775 Dec 31, 2012
Justice wrote:
the CLIFF approaches
And the repubs would just as soon let it happen before allowing the Bush era tax cuts for that wealthy 2% to expire, which will expire anyway.

Truly frustrating, sad and pathetic all rolled up into one.
Justice

AOL

#4776 Jan 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And the repubs would just as soon let it happen before allowing the Bush era tax cuts for that wealthy 2% to expire, which will expire anyway.
Truly frustrating, sad and pathetic all rolled up into one.
tempurary relief, lol.. no need to let stuff frustrate that you cannot control. you only have one vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) Feb 14 Jehu 63
Evil Women are bastards and demons! Beware! Feb 8 Hell on Heels 2
Mary Morrison / WJBF News Channel 6: RACIST & I... Feb 2 Connie Greenway 2
Pastor Dr. F. V. Beckles, Jr., performs histori... Feb 2 Heroes For God 2
News Two Teens Arrested Following Mailbox Vandalism (Feb '08) Jan 31 Nunya 182
News Pedophile Convicted for Raping 7-Year-Old (Feb '08) Jan 29 No justice123 83
News Two Dead After 61 Accidents at Bike Fest (May '07) Jan 27 The Roller 66

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages