Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4715 Dec 5, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed, what does it for me based off of the info that we do know is that when Zimmerman made the 911 call to the police is that whwn the police told him to pursue Trayvon no longer and leave it for them to handle..........he disobeyed that and CONTINUED to follow Trayvon regardless which led to the tragedy, this IS all of Zimmerman's fault.
EXACTLY BROTHER LAWEST.... he stalked this kid and when the kid saw him stalking him.... he confronted him and when he got the upper hand on that killer ZIMMERMAN.... he did the cowardly thing and shot him.
Justice

AOL

#4716 Dec 5, 2012
lmmfaooooo, they falling apart now......GOOOOOOOO TEABAGGERS. THAT HAVE GOT TO BE THE SHORTEST LIVE POLITICAL PARTY EVER.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/hous...
Justice

AOL

#4717 Dec 5, 2012
LOL....HE COULDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION INIATALLY.... HAD TO DO HIS RESEARCH....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/marc...
Justice

AOL

#4718 Dec 6, 2012
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF THE SHOES WAS REVERSED.... FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THE APARTMENT COMPLEX IS MADE MOSTLY OF WHITES..... AND THE CHURCH WAS AT THAT LOCATION YEARS BEFORE THE CITY ZONE THE APARTMENT...HMMMMMM

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/211491/2/Cou...
Justice

AOL

#4719 Dec 6, 2012
lmmfaoooo, are you kidding me..... BROTHER LAWEST.... you have to read this one....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/jame...
Justice

AOL

#4720 Dec 6, 2012
WTF?..... why is she visiting Afghanistan.... last time this happen (a Governor pulling a disappearing act).... we know who it was why he went and so on..... WOW.... she done got "Dwhipped" by an Afghanstian, lmmfao. wow.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/jan-...
Justice

AOL

#4721 Dec 6, 2012
** AFGHAN

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4722 Dec 6, 2012
Justice wrote:
lmmfaoooo, are you kidding me..... BROTHER LAWEST.... you have to read this one....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/jame...
THAT Justice..........is what I call SUPER sick, the words escape me in describing that idiot and in this case perhaps they should, lol.
Justice

AOL

#4723 Dec 7, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> THAT Justice..........is what I call SUPER sick, the words escape me in describing that idiot and in this case perhaps they should, lol.
LOL.......TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!!. I see where DEMINT has abandoned the REPUBLICAN PARTY..... blame it all on PALIN and the TEA PARTY movement.... PALIN started this and now she is gone back into hiding.

The fact that none of these so called "think tanks" never offered PALIN A MEMBERSHIP SPEAKS VOLUMES ON HOW SERIOUS THEY EVER TOO HER.

The REPUBLICANS ARE LOSING CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY. IF THE DEMS PLAY THEIR CARDS RIGHT..... IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE ANOTHER REPUBLICAN RUN THE WHITE HOUSE/SENATE.
Justice

AOL

#4724 Dec 7, 2012
lmmfaooooo MCCONNEL, MCCONNEL MCCONNEL..... see what I mean BROTHER LAWEST.... these guys are truly losing it.... and in my view.... it's all about having a black (President) in charge. WOW, it truly is sad.... I hear THE GORGEOUS ASHLEY JUDD is going to run against him in 2014..... lol, see you MITCH HE BARELY MADE IT BACK IN THE LAST ROUND.

WOW..... 2014 is going to be wild in SOUTH CAROLINA..... TWO "NEW SENATORS" AND A NEW GOVERNOR..... wow.....can't wait to view that from afar, lol.
Justice

AOL

#4725 Dec 8, 2012
S.C. be smart.... elect three DEMOCRATS to those empty seats you have coming up in 2014..... be smart and not racist/ignorant. The Republican party only stands for the SUPER RICH..... not he white and poor.
Justice

AOL

#4726 Dec 9, 2012
GUESS ROMNEY WANT ADVICE ON HOW TO BEAT THE PRESIDENT IN THE RING....LMMFAOOOOO

"Mitt Romney Attends Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez Boxing Match "
Justice

AOL

#4727 Dec 10, 2012
HMMMMMM, WILL BE KEEPING MY EYE ON THIS ONE

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/212126/2/Chu... -
Justice

AOL

#4728 Dec 10, 2012
THE CHURCH COMMUNITY IS VERY LARGE..... ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTH. THIS WILL TELL IF ALL MAN IS EQUAL IN THE EYES OF LAW...... AND MORE IMPORTANTLY..... God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4729 Dec 10, 2012
Justice wrote:
lmmfaooooo MCCONNEL, MCCONNEL MCCONNEL..... see what I mean BROTHER LAWEST.... these guys are truly losing it.... and in my view.... it's all about having a black (President) in charge. WOW, it truly is sad.... I hear THE GORGEOUS ASHLEY JUDD is going to run against him in 2014..... lol, see you MITCH HE BARELY MADE IT BACK IN THE LAST ROUND.
WOW..... 2014 is going to be wild in SOUTH CAROLINA..... TWO "NEW SENATORS" AND A NEW GOVERNOR..... wow.....can't wait to view that from afar, lol.
Hey Justice. The truth is that the American public are not so blind and stupid as our representatives ( particurily the Repubs ) would like to believe, they can see the true underlying reason for all the opposition to tbe President and as such the conservatives are only cutting their own throats.
Justice

AOL

#4730 Dec 11, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Justice. The truth is that the American public are not so blind and stupid as our representatives ( particurily the Repubs ) would like to believe, they can see the true underlying reason for all the opposition to tbe President and as such the conservatives are only cutting their own throats.
True, but I will have to say "SOME".... more importantly.... the "republican voters".... really vote for republican candidates for the wrong reason (s)... one being they think it's about black and white.

I've ask countles times why do they vote republican and have yet to this day get an educated reply. It truly is sad. However, those same voters benefit from the Democrats policies.... go figure.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4731 Dec 11, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but I will have to say "SOME".... more importantly.... the "republican voters".... really vote for republican candidates for the wrong reason (s)... one being they think it's about black and white.
I've ask countles times why do they vote republican and have yet to this day get an educated reply. It truly is sad. However, those same voters benefit from the Democrats policies.... go figure.
Sadly as I say this from fact and not any bigotry, poorer class whites tend to be very naive and are often talked into voting for a conservative agenda that does not benefit them anymore so than it does blacks and other minorities, I only repeat what you just said in your own post.

To me there is not ae bigger fool than one standing up in defense for ae policy that does not benefit them in the least. Peace.
Justice

AOL

#4732 Dec 13, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly as I say this from fact and not any bigotry, poorer class whites tend to be very naive and are often talked into voting for a conservative agenda that does not benefit them anymore so than it does blacks and other minorities, I only repeat what you just said in your own post.
To me there is not ae bigger fool than one standing up in defense for ae policy that does not benefit them in the least. Peace.
Very well stated, and beleive it or not.... your reply is the best/closes answer to a question that I have been seeking for many years.
Justice

AOL

#4733 Dec 14, 2012
I GUESS SENATOR GRAHAM FEELS LIKE HE WON A VICTORY.... HMMMM, INTERESTING BECAUSE HE REALLY WON NOTHING, BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT NEVER NOMINATE AMBASSADOR RICE FOR SECRETARY....sO MUCH FOR BEING VICTORIOUS....JUST IN CASE SOME OF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS FIGHTING FOR YOUR INTREST
Justice

AOL

#4734 Dec 14, 2012
WHY IS SENATOR DEMINT STILL RUNNING HIS MOUTH?.... DID HE NOT ABANDON THE GOOD CITIZENS OF S.C.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marie Hicks Inabinett Thu All Night 9
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Wed Jeremy Criton 102
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sep 17 robb733 51
News Deputies Find Unregistered Sex Offender Hiding ... (Jan '08) Sep 16 Linda Bolin 50
News Darci Strickland Heads Home - For Now (Mar '07) Sep 9 Barbaramckay50 19
Sandra Carraway : Dishonest School Superintende... Sep 6 Evans PTA 2
Vc summer 2&3 closed Sep 5 I worked there 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages