Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4694 Nov 28, 2012
LOL........hey LAWEST.... SPEAKING OF BLUE STATES.... the president beat those good ole boys down so bad it was funny........i remembered.... he took their own states (MA & WI).

When I heard ROMNEY had picked RYAN.... I knew THE PRESIDENT was going to get re-elected. RYAN second office is at CBO.... most members make calls over there and/or send a representative.... no RYAN.....he makes his own personal appearances.
Justice

AOL

#4695 Nov 29, 2012
lmaooooo, hey BROTHER LAWEST.... they using what was considered very important papers of ROMNEY'S as confetti during the MACY'S parade.... I bet you TRUMP had something to do with it!!, lmmfaooooo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/mitt...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4696 Nov 29, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOOOOOOOOO, YOU'rE RIGHT..... I DO REMEMBER HIM SAYING THAT. BTW, HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM LATELY.... IT'S LIKE TRYING TO FIND WALDO,LOL. I GUESS HE STILL TRYING TO GET OVER GETTING BEATDOWN.
Hey there Justice, he has a luncheon with the president today to discuss certain political matters, I understand that it will be free of media presence so I would like to be a fly on the wall for that one, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4697 Nov 29, 2012
Justice wrote:
LOL........hey LAWEST.... SPEAKING OF BLUE STATES.... the president beat those good ole boys down so bad it was funny........i remembered.... he took their own states (MA & WI).
When I heard ROMNEY had picked RYAN.... I knew THE PRESIDENT was going to get re-elected. RYAN second office is at CBO.... most members make calls over there and/or send a representative.... no RYAN.....he makes his own personal appearances.
Yep, that really speaks loudly about a team when they cannot when their own states, the republican party ideologies are outdated and they are pushing more and more people away and they are becoming wll the more depowered in public opinion if not in congress but it'll be interesting to see how many of their seats they will be able to hold on to in a couple of years in the next congressional election.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4698 Nov 29, 2012
Justice wrote:
lmaooooo, hey BROTHER LAWEST.... they using what was considered very important papers of ROMNEY'S as confetti during the MACY'S parade.... I bet you TRUMP had something to do with it!!, lmmfaooooo.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/mitt...
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised J, you have a lot of angry, disappointed, disenchanted and heart broken conservatives over this election, some of them are angrily calling for the dismantling of the republican party in favor of a one country political party since they were unable to defeat a president with "such a dismal 4 year record" as they call it.

Sounds like more sour grapes to me,lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4699 Nov 29, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, that really speaks loudly about a team when they cannot when their own states, the republican party ideologies are outdated and they are pushing more and more people away and they are becoming wll the more depowered in public opinion if not in congress but it'll be interesting to see how many of their seats they will be able to hold on to in a couple of years in the next congressional election.
Correction: WIN their own states..........
Justice

AOL

#4700 Nov 30, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there Justice, he has a luncheon with the president today to discuss certain political matters, I understand that it will be free of media presence so I would like to be a fly on the wall for that one, lol.
lol... I know right...... it's only a courtesy lunch.... the final wipe up of him.... The President could care less about his views.
Justice

AOL

#4701 Dec 1, 2012
The DREADED FISCAL CLIFF----LIFF---LIFF

GAMES POLITICIANS PLAY WITH OUR LIVES.... YOU SEE PEOPLE (WE THE PEOPLE) THIS IS WHY YOU STOP VOTING THEM IN OVER AND OVER..... TWO OR THREE TERMS AND THEY SHOULD BE DONE.....REGARDLESS.
Justice

AOL

#4702 Dec 1, 2012
THIS SHYT HAS TO STOP..... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE SITUATION WAS REVERSED. THESE RACIST REDNECKS ARE KILLING OUR YOUNG KIDS AND THINK THEY CAN USE SOME STUPID LAW TO GET AWAY.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/jord...

pictures of that murder!!

http://search.aol.com/aol/image...
Justice

AOL

#4703 Dec 2, 2012
this is not new.... all you have to do is take a look at those cowards/paranoid clowns call doomsday preppers..... people you have to die someday...geeesh

http://middleeast.about.com/od/terrorism/a/Pa...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4704 Dec 2, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... I know right...... it's only a courtesy lunch.... the final wipe up of him.... The President could care less about his views.
Yeah, the only thing that was reported out of it was that they agreed to work together on the issues that they both agree upon whenever possible, one comedian said that there was a awkward moment when the luncheon bill came and Romney only offered to pay 47%, lol.

It was just a formality.
Not Racist

United States

#4705 Dec 2, 2012
Why can't we speak out against anything without being called racist...my God people, if that's the best defense you have then keep sputtering your lies. We know who the REAL racists are! STFU I'm so tired of being called that. Bunch of crybaby sheeples
Not Racist

Bolivar, MO

#4706 Dec 2, 2012
Why are y'all so blind to this? We need to make a stereotypical name for you all that sounds as bad as racist ...oh wait we have...sheeples.
You like the American president Bowing to terrorists. Promising to not ever forget HIS people. What the sheeples don't realize yet is that they ARE NOT HIS PEOPLE, well unless they are Jeremiah Weight, or the likes who HATE AMERICA...remember he said GOD DAMN AMERICA, but Obama was sleeping that morning Lord I Hope he was sleeping his whole life when he was constantly around extreme anti Americans.... Guess that is where dreams from my father came from
HELLO...THESE ARE UNDISPUTABLE FACTS...not even a drop in the bucket but I'll start of slow for you...explain these things away and I will give you more FACTS
me either

Trinity, TX

#4707 Dec 2, 2012
You are right. What a shame!
Justice

AOL

#4708 Dec 3, 2012
Not Racist wrote:
Why are y'all so blind to this? We need to make a stereotypical name for you all that sounds as bad as racist ...oh wait we have...sheeples.
You like the American president Bowing to terrorists. Promising to not ever forget HIS people. What the sheeples don't realize yet is that they ARE NOT HIS PEOPLE, well unless they are Jeremiah Weight, or the likes who HATE AMERICA...remember he said GOD DAMN AMERICA, but Obama was sleeping that morning Lord I Hope he was sleeping his whole life when he was constantly around extreme anti Americans.... Guess that is where dreams from my father came from
HELLO...THESE ARE UNDISPUTABLE FACTS...not even a drop in the bucket but I'll start of slow for you...explain these things away and I will give you more FACTS
[email protected] son, you definitely gave me a good wake up laugh!.... THANKS
Justice

AOL

#4709 Dec 3, 2012
lmmfaooooo, this boy is either institutionalized, and/or realized winter is right around the corner.

http://www.topix.com/us/fbi/2012/12/christoph...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4710 Dec 3, 2012
Not Racist wrote:
Facts about WHAT? this stuff is old news that no one but you delusional fear mongering Conservs care about, get a life already.
Justice

AOL

#4711 Dec 4, 2012
there never was a question if Trayvon beat this killer Zimerman down or not.... we all know Zimmerman got beatdown (after he stalked this kid).... what will be and need to be settled is his cowardly way of killing Trayvon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/geor...
Justice

AOL

#4712 Dec 4, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Facts about WHAT? this stuff is old news that no one but you delusional fear mongering Conservs care about, get a life already.
AGREE 100%!!... I have never seen so much fear from "most" whities before the President was eleccted.... what do they think he's going to do.... order the military to TAKE OUT all white people......lmmfaooooo, wow
Justice

AOL

#4713 Dec 4, 2012
guess ROMNEY NEED TO FEEL HE'S RUNNING SOMETHING, LMMFAOOOOO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/mitt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 2 hr LAWEST100 1,426
University of South Carolina 4 hr Seriously 3
Japanese EVERYTHING!! 4 hr Kokoro 1
Kyoto Collection 4 hr Arigatou Senpai 1
Japanese Food 6 hr Senpai 1
Review: Anytime Fitness (Apr '09) Thu Fmartinez 143
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Sep 27 Anti-SC 225

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages