No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4671 Nov 19, 2012
Justice wrote:
BTW S.C.,..... THAT 47% ROMNEY WAS TALKING ABOUT.... GUESS wHERE THEY ARE FROM........YEAP, YOU GOT IT RIGHT.......THE RED STATES......AND THAT IS A FACT!!
Hey there Justice, long time no hear from, the truth is that Romney just made a complete idiot out of himself, he tried to "modernize" himself somewhat in an attempt to draw votes from women and minorities but It's obvious that most people saw through this ploy and it didn't pay off for him.

How has everything been for ya?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4672 Nov 19, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I told that O/Mom not to have all the illegitimate babies for you repubs to support..lol!
You must be talking to that invisible "O/Mon" who was sitting in that empty chair, right?
Justice

AOL

#4673 Nov 20, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there Justice, long time no hear from, the truth is that Romney just made a complete idiot out of himself, he tried to "modernize" himself somewhat in an attempt to draw votes from women and minorities but It's obvious that most people saw through this ploy and it didn't pay off for him.
How has everything been for ya?
Hey there BROTHER LAWEST.....you are right.....LONG-TIME!!........I am doing great and wishing the same for you and yours.... I kinda missed exchnaging insults with these clowns on here.... they gone into hiding BIG-TIME after BROTHER OBAMA won re-election..... and just think..... that notorious racistidiots RWWLLMS, DANNI (aka WHITE JUSTICE), HOMER THE CLOWN SIMPSON and THE JACK BLACK <<<< BLACK GO FIGURE, lol.

As for that clown (Mr. FLIP FLOPPER) ROMNEY.... man that was a joke, right?..... I have never seen anything like it before.........like you said..... it's good alot of people saw through him.... like 61 million and counting, lol......Hey BROTHER LAWEST.... STAY POSITIVE/UP....and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!!
Rocky

Apo, AE

#4674 Nov 20, 2012
Justice wrote:
PATRAEUS, PATRAEUS PATRAEUS..... smh.... if I am not mistaken this was a Bush appointee.... it's ok PATRAEUS.... I always knew you were only human.... it's te Pubs thought that you was spotless..... people wake up.... the only "clean person" I know of in my life time is the Reverend Billy Graham.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-11-09/c...
Actually, Patraeus was an Obama appointee. He was Bush's lead man in Iraq. Obama did the smart thing by keeping his enemies close to him. Patraeus was fighting internally with the Obama admin at the CIA as quietly as it was kept especially on the Bengazhi issue. It just so happen that Obama and his admin had a 'secret nugget' to use and he did using it against Patraeus. I do not feel sorry for Patraeus. My question is how many Soldiers has he disciplined over the years for the very same act? The answer...a lot!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4675 Nov 20, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there BROTHER LAWEST.....you are right.....LONG-TIME!!........I am doing great and wishing the same for you and yours.... I kinda missed exchnaging insults with these clowns on here.... they gone into hiding BIG-TIME after BROTHER OBAMA won re-election..... and just think..... that notorious racistidiots RWWLLMS, DANNI (aka WHITE JUSTICE), HOMER THE CLOWN SIMPSON and THE JACK BLACK <<<< BLACK GO FIGURE, lol.
As for that clown (Mr. FLIP FLOPPER) ROMNEY.... man that was a joke, right?..... I have never seen anything like it before.........like you said..... it's good alot of people saw through him.... like 61 million and counting, lol......Hey BROTHER LAWEST.... STAY POSITIVE/UP....and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!!
Hey there bro, happy Thanksgiving to you as well, it is a big joy to see one of my old cyber friends and allies still keeping the riff raff honest, yes in all my five decades of living I have never seen anything like this last election, I thought Bush was the most hated President that I have ever seen but nothing like all the fear mongering, hatred and lying accusations directed at anybody anymore than I have seen it directed at Obama, it's really crazy and many neurotic conservatives are already having Americas funeral and trying to usher in the bible prophetic last days, not realizing that the USA is not the be all and end all of everything, but oh well.

When was the last time you heard anything from the lovely Ms. Copperlady?
Justice

AOL

#4676 Nov 21, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there bro, happy Thanksgiving to you as well, it is a big joy to see one of my old cyber friends and allies still keeping the riff raff honest, yes in all my five decades of living I have never seen anything like this last election, I thought Bush was the most hated President that I have ever seen but nothing like all the fear mongering, hatred and lying accusations directed at anybody anymore than I have seen it directed at Obama, it's really crazy and many neurotic conservatives are already having Americas funeral and trying to usher in the bible prophetic last days, not realizing that the USA is not the be all and end all of everything, but oh well.
When was the last time you heard anything from the lovely Ms. Copperlady?
Yes LAWEST..... YOU'RE RIGHT AS USUAL!!.... YOU KNOW I really don't think the peole (well at least 61 million did) reqalize what was in store for them had ROMNEY won. Peeeeeeeace
Justice

AOL

#4677 Nov 21, 2012
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Patraeus was an Obama appointee. He was Bush's lead man in Iraq. Obama did the smart thing by keeping his enemies close to him. Patraeus was fighting internally with the Obama admin at the CIA as quietly as it was kept especially on the Bengazhi issue. It just so happen that Obama and his admin had a 'secret nugget' to use and he did using it against Patraeus. I do not feel sorry for Patraeus. My question is how many Soldiers has he disciplined over the years for the very same act? The answer...a lot!
Hey ROCKY... you are 100% correct, but I was talking about he BIG PICTURE. Love the "keeping the enimies close"...lol. Peeeace, and oh btw.... APO?...hmmmmmmmmmm. BE CAREFUL and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!
Justice

AOL

#4678 Nov 21, 2012
WHY SOME OF YOU REDNECKS IN S.C. THINKS WE ARE STILL LIVING IN THE WILD WILD WEST

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/209454/2/Man...
Justice

AOL

#4679 Nov 21, 2012
SICK SOUND LIKE WHAT RWWLLMS DO....

woman Charged For Allegedly Having Sex With Skeleton In Sweden

A woman in southwestern Sweden took "boning" to a new level, police contend, and may face up to two years in the slammer.

The 37-year-old woman is accused of necrophilia and was formally charged on Tuesday at the Gothenburg District Court for the crime of "violating the peace of the dead."

Police were initially notified that a gunshot had been fired from the woman's apartment in September, which led to the alleged discovery of 100 skeleton parts in her apartment.

While searching her home, the police reportedly also found a CD titled "My Necrophilia" as well as photographs in which a woman is shown being intimate with the skeleton's parts, including licking a skull, according to the Swedish news agency TT.

However, the woman has denied the charges, claiming she collected the bones out of historical interest, according to the AP.

"In the confidential section of the investigation we have material which indicates she used them in sexual situations," the prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas told the TT news agency.

"Some of the photos show a woman licking a skull," Ehrenborg-Staffas told The Local, a Swedish newspaper. "She has a lot of photos of morgues and chapels, and documents about how to have sex with recently deceased and otherwise dead people," she told them.

According to the prosecution, the woman has also sold skulls over the internet.

Other police evidence discovered in the woman's apartment included pictures from a morgue, discovered in a concealed compartment in the woman's home, along with body bags and a drill.
Justice

AOL

#4680 Nov 21, 2012
IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE NEW NEWS....THE JURY KNEW THIS IN '94. THE ONLY SURPRISE TO THE WHITE COMMUNITY IS .... IT WAS A WHITE GUY THAT DID THE KILLINGS..... THAT REDNECK NEK LOSER GOLDMAN GUY IS AFRAID O.J. WILL CHALLEMGE HIS PHONY CIVIL COURT RULINGS.

O.J. Simpson Loves 'My Brother The Serial Killer,' Film Claiming That Glen Rogers Killed Nicole Simpson

O.J. Simpson reportedly praised a new documentary suggesting that a serial killer, and not the former football star, killed Nicole Simpson.

Fox News spoke to a source that said Simpson "loves" the documentary, called "My Brother the Serial Killer." It airs at 9 p.m. Wednesday on Investigation Discovery.

“O.J. absolutely loves it,” a source told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column.“He loves that the documentary is out and the idea that people are talking about him but he’s not the one being blamed. Typical O.J. stuff.”

Family members of Nicole Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman were enraged by the documentary, which floats the theory that serial killer Glen Rogers killed the pair in 1994.

"The overwhelming evidence at the criminal trial proved that one, and only one, person murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman," Fred Goldman, the father of Ronald Goldman said in a statement to CNN. "That person is O.J. Simpson and not Glen Rogers."

Investigation Discovery spokesperson Alison Russo told Fox, "Our hearts go out to the families and friends of all of Glen Rogers' victims. Victims of crime deserve nothing less than for the truth, and the whole truth to come out."

The documentary claims Rogers confessed to the Brown-Goldman killings after he was already in jail for the 1995 murders of Tina Marie Cribbs in Tampa and Sandra Gallagher in Los Angeles. He is also suspected of killing at least 10 others and once claimed he had murdered 70 people.

Rogers reportedly provided receipts to cops that show he was working as a house painter in Los Angeles in 1994 when Brown was murdered. The documentary claims he told family members that he was working for Simpson, and he reportedly said she was rich and he was going to "take her down."

A spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department told CNN the department would investigate Rogers' claims but does not believe he was involved in Simpson and Goldman's killings.

O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murder charges in his criminal trial and later found guilty in a civil trial.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4681 Nov 21, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes LAWEST..... YOU'RE RIGHT AS USUAL!!.... YOU KNOW I really don't think the peole (well at least 61 million did) reqalize what was in store for them had ROMNEY won. Peeeeeeeace
Evening Justice, you know looking back on one of the Prez's first acts four years ago was bailing out the auto industry with the stimulus money action that ended up saving thousands of jobs in itself, Mitt Romney as well as many others on the "right" opposed this action vying to let General Motors go into bankruptcy and fall under, we were in a deep recession at that time and had the Prez NOT initiated this act it is highly possible we might have fallen into a widespread DEPRESSION that we may be suffering from all the more today had that happened, the economy is growing at a much slower pace right now than we would all like ( though no fault of the presidents ) but that is the sad nature of the fragmented situation that O inherited and one person on another thread wondered if it ever CAN be truly fixed, frankly I would be pleasantly surprised if this nations economy could ever get back to the levels we enjoyed under President Bill Clinton back in the 90's.

Hope you and yours have a Blessed Thanksgiving my friend.
Justice

AOL

#4682 Nov 22, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Evening Justice, you know looking back on one of the Prez's first acts four years ago was bailing out the auto industry with the stimulus money action that ended up saving thousands of jobs in itself, Mitt Romney as well as many others on the "right" opposed this action vying to let General Motors go into bankruptcy and fall under, we were in a deep recession at that time and had the Prez NOT initiated this act it is highly possible we might have fallen into a widespread DEPRESSION that we may be suffering from all the more today had that happened, the economy is growing at a much slower pace right now than we would all like ( though no fault of the presidents ) but that is the sad nature of the fragmented situation that O inherited and one person on another thread wondered if it ever CAN be truly fixed, frankly I would be pleasantly surprised if this nations economy could ever get back to the levels we enjoyed under President Bill Clinton back in the 90's.
Hope you and yours have a Blessed Thanksgiving my friend.
EXACTLY!!.... notto ention he is from Michigan and his father whom was suspect served under NIXON..... lol, anyone serving under, near or around NIXON was suspect.

You are also correct when you stated this economy will never get back to the Clinton era..... one example....the oil companies be waiting for excuses to raise oil.... just the mention of a hurricane....and oil shoots up, lol.......ON BTW.... did you see where ROMNEY went to DISNEY after his beatdown, lol.... I thought DISNEY was for winners.

This acts shows that this guys had plans to get away regardless.... and could care less about the middle and poor class. Remember during the election he was passing out can goods for the HURRICANE victims....where is he at now....why is he not passing out turkeys ,lmmfaooooooooo!!
Justice

AOL

#4683 Nov 23, 2012
I wonder why "BLACK FRIDAY" isconsidered a good thing. Afterall... everything else they refer to as being BLACK is bad........ BLACK HOLE,BLACK WIDOW and of course BLACK PEOPLE.... to name a few
Justice

AOL

#4684 Nov 23, 2012
AND JUST THINK THIS RACIST IDIOT WAS ONCE A POLICE OFFICER.... IF I WAS ONE HE ARRESTED AND/OR TESTIMONY PUT ME IN PRISON I SURE IN HELL WOULD BE ASKING FOR AN INVESTIGATION..... I GUES THE DUMB RACIST IDIOT DON'T LIKE THE PEOPLE OF FLORIDA EITHER.... BECAUSE MY MEMORY SERVES ME WELL.... THE PRESIDENT WON FLORIDA ALSO. WHAT A DUMB FHUCK.... AT LEAST WE KNOW HOW HE BECAME A POLICE OFFICER.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/22/cop-...
Justice

AOL

#4685 Nov 23, 2012
AND THEN THIS....WOW, I GUESS SOUTH CAROLINA HAS UNLEASHED ANOTHERIDIOT TO MAKE THE STATE LOOK BAD.... SMMFH. NOTE WHAT THE US CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS SAID ABOUT HER BEING A BLACK FEMALE >>>>> THAT IS MARRIED TO A WHITE GUY

The GOP’s bizarre attack on Susan Rice

SINCE THE Senate is solely responsible for the confirmation of Cabinet officers, it’s not often that members of the House of Representatives jump into a debate about the nomination of a secretary of state — particularly before there has been a nomination. That’s one of the reasons a letter sent to President Obama this week by 97 House Republicans, challenging his potential choice of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice for the State Department job, is remarkable.
Another is blatant disregard of established facts. Drawn up by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.), the letter alleges that “Ambassador Rice is widely viewed as having either willfully or incompetently misled the American public” about the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. But as congressional testimony has established, Ms. Rice’s comments on several Sunday television talk shows on Sept. 16 were based on talking points drawn up by the intelligence community. She was acting as an administration spokeswoman; there was nothing either incompetent or deliberately misleading about the way she presented the information she was given.

Could it be, as members of the Congressional Black Caucus are charging, that the signatories of the letter are targeting Ms. Rice because she is an African American woman? The signatories deny that, and we can’t know their hearts. What we do know is that more than 80 of the signatories are white males, and nearly half are from states of the former Confederacy. You’d think that before launching their broadside, members of Congress would have taken care not to propagate any falsehoods of their own.
Justice

AOL

#4686 Nov 23, 2012
THOSE HANDFUL OF RACIST SIMPLY CAN'T GET OVER "THE FACT" THEY THOUGHT PRESIDENT OBAMA '08 VICTORY WAS A FLUKE..... I GUESS THIS ONE WAS A FLUKE. GET OVER IT YTOU REDNECK RACIST HATRED B'STARDS (AKA RWWLLMS).... THIS IS 2012

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4688 Nov 24, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!.... notto ention he is from Michigan and his father whom was suspect served under NIXON..... lol, anyone serving under, near or around NIXON was suspect.
You are also correct when you stated this economy will never get back to the Clinton era..... one example....the oil companies be waiting for excuses to raise oil.... just the mention of a hurricane....and oil shoots up, lol.......ON BTW.... did you see where ROMNEY went to DISNEY after his beatdown, lol.... I thought DISNEY was for winners.
This acts shows that this guys had plans to get away regardless.... and could care less about the middle and poor class. Remember during the election he was passing out can goods for the HURRICANE victims....where is he at now....why is he not passing out turkeys ,lmmfaooooooooo!!
Hey Justice, I guess he just wanted to get away from it all so to speak, and since he lost the election I guess he doesn't to maintain that image which was likely just a facade to get votes..........he can go back to being what he reslly is to begin with.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4689 Nov 24, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Justice, I guess he just wanted to get away from it all so to speak, and since he lost the election I guess he doesn't to maintain that image which was likely just a facade to get votes..........he can go back to being what he reslly is to begin with.
Peace.
REALLY..........not Reslly.
Justice

AOL

#4690 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Justice, I guess he just wanted to get away from it all so to speak, and since he lost the election I guess he doesn't to maintain that image which was likely just a facade to get votes..........he can go back to being what he reslly is to begin with.
Peace.
he already have.... traveling the globe, lol......did you see where his adviser said some of the main GOP'er was for ROMNEY behind the scenes, but when he got that royal beatdown.... they fleed like yellowbellies.....it was so funny.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4691 Nov 26, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
he already have.... traveling the globe, lol......did you see where his adviser said some of the main GOP'er was for ROMNEY behind the scenes, but when he got that royal beatdown.... they fleed like yellowbellies.....it was so funny.
Yes it was pretty comical, since the time in which he lost he made the statement that tbe Pres won because of the "free gifts" that he gave his voters, what a idiot, I certainly didn't get mine,lol.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax reform, water, criminal records issues taki... Fri capoleitalolee 2
Harrell pleads guilty, Aiken delegates call for... Fri thatisitdude 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Oct 22 automoney are frauds 27
Research: Top Concerns with Purchasing a Home Oct 22 AEvansKWNE 1
Woman Donates Blood Plasma for Gas Money (May '08) Oct 22 lady luck 75
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) Oct 21 Bonnie Wheeler 39
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Oct 18 Tori404 16
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]