No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justass mom

Columbia, SC

#27 Aug 23, 2010
Justice wrote:
Protesters for and Against Mosque Near Ground Zero Face Off
Those stupid idiots that is AGAINST.....I hope the one;s that is FOR won. A bunch of racist idiot is what they are.........."AGAINST "...... this is why I laugh when you hear people talk about AMERICAN VALUES.
i shold have aborted you..such a waste of air you are.
underhay

Chapin, SC

#28 Aug 23, 2010
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Direct me to it in the Bible where it is not.
i think i see where your ignorance is rooted. the bible is not the only book to reference a god.(believe it or not!)
underhay

Chapin, SC

#29 Aug 23, 2010
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Direct me to it in the Bible where it is not.
just for arguments sake, i looked uo what is commonly referred to as the 1st commandment. and, i paraphrase, "ONE:'You shall have no other gods before Me.'"

nope, not capitalized.
Justice

AOL

#30 Aug 23, 2010
underhay wrote:
<quoted text>
just for arguments sake, i looked uo what is commonly referred to as the 1st commandment. and, i paraphrase, "ONE:'You shall have no other gods before Me.'"
nope, not capitalized.
Again, direct me to it in the Bible.

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#31 Aug 23, 2010
underhay wrote:
<quoted text>
just for arguments sake, i looked up what is commonly referred to as the 1st commandment. and, i paraphrase, "ONE:'You shall have no other gods before Me.'"
nope, not capitalized.
As a friend I'm warning you to not antagonize this thing you are currently having a conversation over a capital letter with.
It will latch on to you and continually harass you. It will resort to name calling and foul language. It will accuse you of being a racist.
This disease can not be made to go away with a simple shot of penicillin. I don't even think bringing in a priest for a full exorcism will send it back to the fiery scum it crawled out of.

Just walk away. You can't win. You know what they say about arguing with fools.

Let it direct it's ignorance, stupidity, racism, vacant intelligence, and it's foul spew on me. I have been tasked by God and blessed by priests to take on this burden. It is my Evil to bear.

Have no further contact with it if you value your soul.
Justice

AOL

#32 Aug 23, 2010
underhay wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i see where your ignorance is rooted. the bible is not the only book to reference a god.(believe it or not!)
So because you don't belief in the Bible and you obviously belief in another religion, "reference your comment". I am ignorant?... ok accepted, but what make you correct with the God your worship and why do you not consider yourself ignorant?

I think you should lay low, because some on here just might think your'e an "in the closet Muslim". Your way of living and your belief does not make you smarter than me...it just shows we have different beliefs. Ahllah does teach hate.... you sound almost like Bin Laden when he stated...." the only difference between Muslins and Americans is they love life and we love death".

Be caeful with what you say on here.... you know how many take things ou of context... we don't want others to start having their doubts about you. Only a select few.
Justice

AOL

#33 Aug 23, 2010
I knew it wasn't about "ground zero".

Far from Ground Zero, other plans for mosques run into vehement opposition
drake

Alexandria, VA

#34 Aug 23, 2010
The Mosque should not be on ground zero. It should be treatd just like Pearl Harbor and other memorial sites.
Justice

AOL

#35 Aug 23, 2010
drake wrote:
The Mosque should not be on ground zero. It should be treatd just like Pearl Harbor and other memorial sites.
Your opinion is respected DRAKE, however the proposed site fro the Mosque is several blocks away. So isit okay for a landlord to discriminate to a potential tenant because of his/her religion by rejecting their application to rent a home/apartment?

Besides, this not about the Mosque... did you not see where they were proposing another site and there is conflict on that site as well. America made peace with the Japanese and not all Japanese was involved with the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Sure it's easy to say the Japanese did not and do not want to build near The Pearl Harbor monument, and we now see why. You also need to remember that was in the 40's.........this suppose to be 2010.......and if I am not mistaken.... the world supposed to have move forward and not stay stuck on stupid/racism.

The only think I am sitting back and enjoying watching and reading about is....now, oher races can relate to what Blacks went through and are still going through today in America. It's great that not all whites feel the same as a huge percentage, but it is that percentage that make decent whites look racist. I don't know if you ever watched the TV show "What would you Do"......but that show bring out the true people of America....and yes, there are some good white out there that do not agree with discrimination.......not just against Blacks and Hispanics, but Muslims now.

Only question left now is......what race or nationality will be next.
Justice

AOL

#36 Aug 23, 2010
Just goes to show how crazy some white people is.......over land.....and they (some whites) have the Audacity to talk down on the Israel fighting over a strip of land....lmaoooo, yeah ok

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/virginia...
confisus sum

Hartsville, SC

#37 Aug 23, 2010
drake is absolutely right on this...
underhay

Chapin, SC

#38 Aug 23, 2010
LOLOL!!! a simple shot of penicillin!!
Justice

AOL

#39 Aug 23, 2010
underhay wrote:
LOLOL!!! a simple shot of penicillin!!
You know that's and uneducated reply.......aka a cop-out...it's all good thou.
Justice

AOL

#40 Aug 23, 2010
confisus sum wrote:
drake is absolutely right on this...
CONFIS SUM........ I was worried about. Good to see you're ok. As for your agreement with what DRAKE posted.... that too is your opinion.
Justice

AOL

#41 Aug 23, 2010
this is a [email protected] shame........theives have no mercy even for places where kids are supposed to be kept comfortable.

I just wish I would catch some criminals destroying my A/C.....that will surely be their last.

Daycare Shuts Down After Thieves Steal Copper
Justice

AOL

#42 Aug 23, 2010
lmaooooo, guess he hate to lose

FL Man Accused of Violent Rampage After Arm Wrestle Loss.
Justice

AOL

#43 Aug 23, 2010
Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren Officially Divorced

Is this suppose to be a surprise. Tiger was stupid for marrying the nanny in the first place....
confisus sum

Hartsville, SC

#44 Aug 23, 2010
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
CONFIS SUM........ I was worried about. Good to see you're ok. As for your agreement with what DRAKE posted.... that too is your opinion.
yep..still hanging in there, and yep my opinion is that there are 1000 other places to build it, and while they have a constitutional right, they have a moral obligation to the families that may be offended. If the KKK wanted to build a clubhouse next door to an AME church, according to the constitution it would be okay, but it damn sure would not be okay with me. Common sense needs to take hold in this country sometime, and flush this damn political correctness down the toilet.
Justice

AOL

#45 Aug 24, 2010
confisus sum wrote:
<quoted text>
yep..still hanging in there, and yep my opinion is that there are 1000 other places to build it, and while they have a constitutional right, they have a moral obligation to the families that may be offended. If the KKK wanted to build a clubhouse next door to an AME church, according to the constitution it would be okay, but it damn sure would not be okay with me. Common sense needs to take hold in this country sometime, and flush this damn political correctness down the toilet.
GREAT!! <<< ref: you hanging in there. You know we (you & I) have almost always been on the same page when it came down to politics. Therefore, I agree with your comment of "common sense/political correctness".... as for the 1000 other places, they are fighting the other proposal as well, so that will not work. I would be against building the Mosque "if it was next door, but it's a few blocks away.

I really don't see the problem. The family members of the fallen on 9-11 (ground zero) keep saying it's a slap in the face to allow it, but they continue to visit the site, driving by and participating in these yearly ceremonies.... now if that is not re living 9-11 every year.......nothing is.
underhay

Lexington, SC

#46 Aug 24, 2010
justice, did you look in your own bible to the ten commandments to see if, indeed, "god' was not capitalized?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Stabbed After Altercation in Hopkins (Feb '08) May 23 Tjsegura 161
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) May 23 The Truth 30
Review: Progressive Church Of Our Lord Jesus Ch... (Oct '15) May 18 The Truth 7
Top X is Sinking. Will Shut Down May 12 Their Scam 1
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) May 10 BuddyB 50
The Holy Truth (Jun '12) May 9 The Truth 6
News Lenoir's Store: A Trip Back in Time (May '08) May 3 william lenoir 7

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance