Sheriff: White Men Beat Black Teen Outside Store

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Benson says brothers Donald "Toadie" Williford and Brandon Todd Williford began beating the teen Tuesday after seeing him in a car with Toadie Williford's 16-year-old daughter in a grocery store parking lot in ...
Comments
141 - 159 of 159 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Shawn

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

Seems to me that somebody who didn't belong in his car with his daughter got is tail whipped.....yawn...oh well. If this had happened to a white teen by black men, would it still be "racially motivated"?
Shawn

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

^ Did Big and Beautiful go to a government school?
roger gilbert s c

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

it about time some one starts to prevent this cycle of white girls with other races.I would have done the same thing. And now Chester knows they have another white trash whore in town.Ill help with bail money,they only did what most people want to do but are scared to do .THank you two guys you have all of my thanks and support..................
nemo

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

ra ra wrote:
Here we go again we should all know by now parents do not have the right to raise there children in this country as they see fit. If she had listen to her parents this would not have happend. Could be she will be happy now she can vist her dad in jail He will not be working maybe she will have to. Is there a hate crime for black robbing and beating white people
it does happen the other way around two black guys got charged in a hate crime in darlington county for beating a white man
Lugoff

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooo, so true SVG, so true. I see TOPIX/WLTX called in the Janitorial service on that fool 1134.
At last check last night...that fool had over half the comments posted on this story... what now, maybe one or two left. Lmaooo, like I always said... give them enough rope, and they almost always will hang themselves.
We don't hang ourselves.
Lugoff

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

Kelvin wrote:
Is there any wonder why South Carolina ranks dead last in just about everything there is?
The story is sickening, but the comments are just as sickening.
Of all the states that I've lived in, or visited, South Carolina is one of the most racially divided ones there is.
Just sad.
I-20 east or west will get you out of this state as well as I-95 north or south. Don't like this state then goe the f#@k out
georgSC gurl

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

Ok, see I don't get it. White girl is seen with Black Guy. White girl automatically is white trash. Father and Uncle of white girl are automatically white trash. Black Guy is what? within his rights or something? I mean, people - collectively - see a white person with a black person and the white person is the trash. I'm not for inter-racial relationships and would probably be very upset should this happen with either one of my daughters, but my Grandfather's KKK uniform was buried with him. There are better ways of handling a situation. People just don't know how to behave. We're like wild animals. It really is getting ridiculous. And very very sad.
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

GGQ wrote:
If I found my daughter with a black boy or white trash boy and there was a hint of more than just friendship it would not be a pleasant sight.
I think everyone should have a mate their same race...PERIOD.
I so totally agree with you. In today's world, this is really not acceptable. I do believe this is a northern thing. You see it a lot up there. However, look at the girls that do it. They are nasty and trashy!! The black males are just doing it as a mockery. And you wonder why we have hate crimes. We teach our children not to hate and to get along with everyone, then I go and say something like I did. Oh well, it's the truth. Stay with your own!!
Goodolegirl

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Well I would like to add that this sort of racist thing really becoming a frequency in both South Carolina's local residents and the racist,ignorant so called law enforcerssheriff)) of Chester County. Let's not forget that just a month ago a man was arrested for "supposenly" used a taser on a white assailant who hit his vehicle not once but twice no one has told that the other victim in the vehicle that was injured in the Hit & Run . Was an African American female. Yep that's right and guess what that is when all the rules, laws, inculding law enforcement protocols were modified to turn the VICTIM IN TO THE CRIMINAL. Also do you know that the law enforcers or racist good ole boys didn't even call an ambulance for her nor did they even ask if she was alright. Once they saw that they pounced on Mr.Wise like a Mountain Puma. umm now do you think there is still racist folks still fighting the Civil War at expense of THEIR IGNORANCE AND HATEFUL HEARTS.
ALSO THEY LET THE WHITE CRIMINAL/ASSAILANT GO FREE & DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM A DRUG TEST OR URINE TEST. HE WENT HOME FREE WHILE MR. WISE WAS LOCKED UP FOR.....2 DAYS FOR NOTHING BUT RIDING WITH A BLACK FEMALE AND HAVING HIS WORK UNIFORM ON.
george barnett

Dallas, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

Bart Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? What is your rationale? Are you not familiar with Moses and his black wife Zipporah? If you want to stay within your race, you have every right, but your daughter has a right to choose. You would be a BAD father if you dictated who her mate should be.
NOBODY can dictate anything to a woman.They are clueless ,and they don't learn from experience.Might as well try to herd cats.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong..if the mother of the kid is white the father black ..the hospital puts the race of the kid white..when in fact they get labeled by both blacks and whites in school as high yellows..best wake up to what goes on in the world. Those kids have a life of hell..I know my momma is white!
As for the incident who but those present know what went on. If the 19 yr old was forcing himself on the 16 yr old girl and she yelled for help or even rape..what would you do..say go for it boy she got it coming!! No you would beat the hell out of the man if you could or shoot his butt if you have a gun!
Dang, you suggestin that O'bama is really a white dude? His momma was a white. An I was so happy when the brother became president. Guess I'll be waitin lil while longer I guess. Word.
obama hater

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Hell yea beat that ass blacks can't be racist because they r a minority. That's bullshit
Skitter

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

obama hater wrote:
Hell yea beat that ass blacks can't be racist because they r a minority. That's bullshit
Wow
Van

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

obama hater wrote:
Really??
grayzor

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

I don't have a life of hel never did your all stupid

grew up with another black white guy and a couple white guys.. and some black guys..

black people white people and black white people commit crimes together..

what hell are you really talking about
grayzor

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

actually I look at an interracial couple I notice the black man is pitch black dark..

my dad ain't that dark.. I think i'm a little whiter than Obama actually even though I don't generally have a pure white parent..
Mad as hell

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

They better be gALD I WAS NOT THERE
Naygroes Nomore

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Any white who thinks they are equal to a black, are probably right.

Any white equal to a black are "wasted white" anyway!

Just wait, under Obama's Sharia law, you'll be able to kill your daughter for being caught with a naygro! What a day that will be!
Dark Vader

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Naygroes Nomore wrote:
Any white who thinks they are equal to a black, are probably right.
Any white equal to a black are "wasted white" anyway!
Just wait, under Obama's Sharia law, you'll be able to kill your daughter for being caught with a naygro! What a day that will be!
Man...you are smoking so good ole SC weeeeeeed! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) 9 hr readyreggie 20
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Tue Lawrence Wolf 1,126
Chief Skip Holbrook Jul 21 Franky 2
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Jul 20 vuthiha 62
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Jul 17 Justice 5,653
Review: Anytime Fitness (Apr '09) Jul 17 Alan 135
HIV-Positive Woman Gets 10 Years For Having Sex... (Oct '07) Jul 16 lol 70
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000