Sheriff: White Men Beat Black Teen Ou...

Sheriff: White Men Beat Black Teen Outside Store

There are 159 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 22, 2007, titled Sheriff: White Men Beat Black Teen Outside Store. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Benson says brothers Donald "Toadie" Williford and Brandon Todd Williford began beating the teen Tuesday after seeing him in a car with Toadie Williford's 16-year-old daughter in a grocery store parking lot in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

TIMMYT

San Antonio, TX

#186 Nov 24, 2007
OutfieldJack wrote:
Why don't they call in the Feds when a white gets beaten up by a black?
Because we don't just beat white people up for being white!
Reply to Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

#187 Nov 24, 2007
Tomfoolery wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn,t that very niggardly of you?
Isn't that very trailer park crackerish of you?!
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

#188 Nov 24, 2007
Reply to Tomfoolery wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb as*, If you knew the meaning of the word, you wouldn't have to show your ignorance. Or do you have the intelligence to use a dictionary.

Since: Jan 07

USA

#192 Nov 24, 2007
why TF wrote:
why TF was the age of the teen conveniently left out of this article 19 are you not an adult and going with a 16 year old is breaking the law?
I am Black and I hate race mixing, taught my kids from birth GOD said to each after it's own kind and that I would disown either of them if they crossed the race line.
if you don't like how I feel about race mixing, take it up with my GOD the FATHER of JESUS CHRIST and HIS HOLY SPIRIT.
Making a comment like this is an embarrassing thing for REAL Christians. How dare you put GOD and JESUS in this ignorant comment. Go back to the altar and do your first works over.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#193 Nov 24, 2007
1337Danni1337 wrote:
I hate everyone equally.
At least you're fair about it,gotta give you that.
Justice

AOL

#194 Nov 24, 2007
Reply to Tomfoolery wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it REPLY... he was referring to that clone of mine. So, in all actuality, they are making fools of themselves... way to go "clone" you got your white relatives confused also.... way to go
Justice

AOL

#195 Nov 24, 2007
A_MOTHER wrote:
<quoted text>
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SAYING THIS WHITE GIRL DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO STAY AWAY FROM A BAD INFULENCE...NOW YOUR TAKING CREDIT FROM HER....WHICH IS IT, ARE YOU PRO WHITE OR ANTI BLACK? THAT COMMENT SUGGESTS TO ME THAT YOUR CONFUSED AND LIVE A MISERABLE LIFE. IM SURE OF IT NOW!!! HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE WAY SOMEONE FEELS ABOUT THE NEXT PERSON WHETHER THEY ARE BLACK OR WHITE? YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MAN POWER; YOUR VOICE WILL NEVER REACH THE HEARTS OF MANY WHO LIVE LIFE AND ENJOY IT FOOL!!
she is nothing but a fake... if she was as outspoken as she is leading on to being... she would tell the board who the real DANNI is.
A_MOTHER

Irmo, SC

#196 Nov 24, 2007
1337Danni1337 wrote:
<quoted text>
A 16 year old does not have good sense.
MAYBE NOT "GOOD" SENSE; BUT A GENERAL SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG. SOMETIMES I GIVE THEM MORE CREDIT THAN ADULTS WHO YOU WOULD EXPECT TO HAVE "GOOD" SENSE. YOU AND THE IDIOTS THAT ATTACK THE YOUNG TEEN; HAVE PROVE ME RIGHT
Cola Concerned Citizen

Columbia, SC

#197 Nov 24, 2007
That was pretty bold, to intervene like that! My compliments! But have a "backup" plan... and I do mean back-up.
Cola Concerned Citizen

Columbia, SC

#198 Nov 24, 2007
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>Making a comment like this is an embarrassing thing for REAL Christians. How dare you put GOD and JESUS in this ignorant comment. Go back to the altar and do your first works over.
Sin discolors "purity" not skin color. This is why we ALL fall short. In the eyes of God, that is.
Flash

Irmo, SC

#201 Nov 24, 2007
Have to say I'm not surprise.
Kelvin

Gilbert, AZ

#203 Nov 24, 2007
Is there any wonder why South Carolina ranks dead last in just about everything there is?

The story is sickening, but the comments are just as sickening.

Of all the states that I've lived in, or visited, South Carolina is one of the most racially divided ones there is.

Just sad.
SARAH

Wichita, KS

#204 Nov 24, 2007
I THINK THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR A HATE CRIME,THINGS LIKE THAT SHOULDNT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.CHARGING THEM WITH AS IS NOT A FAIR PUNISHMENT. WHAT WILL THE BROTHERS DO NEXT IF THE CRIME GO UNPUNISHED CORRECTLY(MURDER SOME ONE).
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#205 Nov 24, 2007
Kelvin wrote:
Is there any wonder why South Carolina ranks dead last in just about everything there is?
Of all the states that I've lived in, or visited, South Carolina is one of the most racially divided ones there is.
Just sad.
You sound kind of frustated with SC. I know the feeling, that is why I left as soon as I graduated from college.Keep in mind that this forum represents only a small portion of the people in SC. There are some very good ,decent people in SC and of course there are some real AH'S .I have been all over the world and people are basically the same. However SC does seem to have an over abundance of people with racial hang ups.My parents still live there, so I do visit SC, but I never stay very long.
truth hurts

Florence, SC

#206 Nov 24, 2007
Kelvin wrote:
Just sad.
I agree. is there any coincidence that the states that have the deep racial divisions usually are last in everything... mississippi,alabama,sc. maybe it means the people are too narrow minded to change or accept change and progress. something for everyone to think about.
Yanor

Columbia, SC

#208 Nov 24, 2007
Caring about or feeling something special about another person has not color. Why not define friendship!!!! Why not define hate? Which is the right way to treat another human being?
GGQ wrote:
If I found my daughter with a black boy or white trash boy and there was a hint of more than just friendship it would not be a pleasant sight.
I think everyone should have a mate their same race...PERIOD.
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

#209 Nov 24, 2007
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it REPLY... he was referring to that clone of mine. So, in all actuality, they are making fools of themselves... way to go "clone" you got your white relatives confused also.... way to go
No DA, my reply was to ( reply to Tom Foolery) I think you need to pick up a dictionary your self. You've really got some dumb as* bros's and sistas posting on this forum.
angela

United States

#210 Nov 24, 2007
The two brothers should be charge with hate crime along with racial conduct also because that's not right for two so call adult to attact one person like that and then a nother no that's not right at all the law need to seek what ever stiff sentence it can bring against the two of them right is right.
big and beautiful

AOL

#211 Nov 24, 2007
u know what i hope them dirty white people get what they deserve cause,u don't do that i mean point blank,your daughter is a nasty white hoe!!and she need to go with her race cause,when it comes to black people,they want to fight but yo fat ugly white a** u can't get mad because,your daughter was doing her job at being a hoe!well,all i have to say is u better keEp yo daughter in a jail cell with u cause the b**** gone get pregnant and ain't gone know who her baby daddy is! and dis word to life!cause i ain't scared of no one,if that was me!!i would have hurt all yall country talking white people!AND LITTLE WHITE GURL,STOP HOEING AND DADDY,STOP GOING AROUND TRYING TO BEAT UP BLACK PEOPLE CAUSE,YO FAT WHITE BUTT NEED TO SIT DOWN CAUSE,U LOOK LIKE A DAM PREGNANT OGRE!!!!!!
ra ra

AOL

#212 Nov 25, 2007
Here we go again we should all know by now parents do not have the right to raise there children in this country as they see fit. If she had listen to her parents this would not have happend. Could be she will be happy now she can vist her dad in jail He will not be working maybe she will have to. Is there a hate crime for black robbing and beating white people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 21 hr LAWEST100 1,520
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Mon Mason Dikxon 229
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) Dec 1 LAWEST100 583
Poll Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Nov 29 LAWEST100 5,680
News Trump chooses racial conciliator in UN pick Nik... Nov 25 Bigrev608 1
Moving Nov 20 Cam93 1
News Judge: People Aren't Showing Up For Jury Duty (Jul '07) Nov 17 Dale 54

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages