Most Popular - South Carolina Coeds F...

Most Popular - South Carolina Coeds Fall to Death During Sex on...

There are 33 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Most Popular - South Carolina Coeds Fall to Death During Sex on.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Dan Tordjman WIS/NBC News Channel COLUMBIA, SC -- Columbia police are investigating the deaths of a young couple found naked on a city street after apparently falling four stories from a rooftop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Love Jax or Leave”

Since: Mar 07

Jax

#1 Jun 22, 2007
They obviously didn't understand what the "mile high" club was...
Evan Rathford

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 22, 2007
The man and woman, 21-year-old Brent Tyler and 21-year-old Chelsea Tumbleston, were both servers at Wild Wing Cafe in Columbia's Vista.

No one ever thought with a last name of tumbleson they would fall to there death.
Guess I'm never going back to Wild Wings for their Hot Rolls off the roof anymore.
Amber Coyle

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2007
what a way to die
Hank

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2007
Jesus sent them straigt to hell for fornication outside holy matirmony.
YOU JERK

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2007
Hank wrote:
SCREW YOU DUDE. go screw your bible and keep stupid comments like that to yourself.. based off that comment you probably screw little alter boys dont you?
Jerry

Columbia, SC

#6 Jun 27, 2007
I knew both of them. They were my friends. They were both good people. I went to Chelsea's funeral. Over 200 people came out. They both deserved better than this.
BAB

Davis Station, SC

#7 Jun 27, 2007
How can people be so mean? Chelsea is my cousin and you do not know how bad I am still hurting. To Jerry, thank you for coming to the funeral. It is nice to know that there are still people out there that care. I did not know Brent but I am sure he was a very nice guy. Neither one of them need this treatment.
Hmm

Lake City, FL

#8 Jun 27, 2007
Hank wrote:
As a Christian I have to say "way to go on spreading the word!"...NOT! Fornicating or not, they still lost their lives and out of all people, those who speak upon Jesus should show the utmost respect for others. Go read Matthew 7:2 before you speak like that again.

To those that were friends and relatives of these 2, I hope comfort will soon find you and bring you all peace.

And to any of those who were disturbed by Hanks statement, Jesus was sent to this world to forgive, not condemn.
Jerry

Columbia, SC

#9 Jun 27, 2007
All I know is that if there is no place in Heaven for Chelsea, then none of us will ever get there.
Rachel

Columbia, SC

#10 Jun 29, 2007
I will miss Chelsea very much. She was such a great person. It still seems not real to me. I am still waiting for her to come to work. It will never be the same with out her. But I do understand that God wanted her more than we need her now. She finally has her wings....
Rachel

Columbia, SC

#11 Jun 29, 2007
To Rathford I think your an ass!!! Why would you say something that would hurt someone that way... I hope you never go back to Wild Wing again. If so I hope they spit in your food. Carma is a bitch!!!!
ashley

Sumter, SC

#12 Jun 30, 2007
From a former wild wing employee.....

I cant believe the nerve of some people! Whether you know them or not, neither of them deserve these comments. My heart goes our to your families.
Jessie

Stockbridge, GA

#13 Jun 30, 2007
My heart goes out to both families. This was a tragedy. Ironically i am wondering what on earth possessed them to do this? Have they gotten the toxicology reports back yet? Does anyone know if they were possibly drunk? As far as the rude comments about not going to eat at the resturant which has nothing to do with their deaths...SHAME ON YOU! Karma always comes back & haunts you!!!!

Since: Jun 07

Jersey City

#14 Jun 30, 2007
I'm sure these were some really great people. But something is missing from the story. Plummeting to your death while having sex on a roof in downtown columbia is definitly bizzare! I hope their friends and family find comfort and peace too. It can't be easy, considering the circumstances...
BAB

Davis Station, SC

#15 Jul 2, 2007
I am the family and yes we got the results back and NO she was not drunk or on drugs.
Jessie

Stockbridge, GA

#16 Jul 3, 2007
BAB wrote:
I am the family and yes we got the results back and NO she was not drunk or on drugs.
OK, thanks for that information. That is just a weird way to die.
Grim

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 3, 2007
Two young folks taken before there time may they as well as all find peace.
are you serious

Ypsilanti, MI

#18 Aug 14, 2007
i knew chelsea some, but i am VERY close to her family. Her younger sister Kaela is my best friend. it makes me so sad, and at the same time so infuriated how awful people can be. if you have something rude to say, like this "No one ever thought with a last name of tumbleson they would fall to there death.
Guess I'm never going back to Wild Wings for their Hot Rolls off the roof anymore."
keep your mouth shut. how would you like it if someone in your family, or not even in your family, but just someone you really care about died with circumstances such as chelsea and brent's and people said these things?! it would hurt. Chelsea was an amazing person and the way she died was not something you hear about everyday, but that should not be how she is remembered. not a day goes by i dont think of her and her family.
that is all i have to say.
chelsea- we love you, and brent i didnt know you, but if chelsea approved then im sure you were a great guy.
for those of you who said something mean. remember karma.
hey

Ypsilanti, MI

#19 Aug 14, 2007
this sight should be removed. its rude and hurtful to certain people
Melwell

Livonia, MI

#20 Aug 31, 2007
I hope they had an orgasm at least

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
traffic 20 hr Toomuchtraffic 1
News What Is It With SC Sheriffs? (Jul '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 4
News Accident Slows Traffic on Garners Ferry Road (Mar '08) Jun 22 Tammy 22
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Jun 17 Alonzo 1,400
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jun 16 Sallie Mae Lewis 54
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Jun 16 Tweetyone 16
News S.C. governor's wife: Husband 'obsessed' with m... (Aug '09) Jun 8 Paulson jr 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages