fighting for truth in

Lexington, SC

#106 Mar 18, 2014
Thompson I see you are affected by Bishop Johnson and his teaching. He definitely left enough steam behind because hypocrites and infidels are stirred up because of him and just imagine if he was living today! My, my! However, just as the apostles who walked and talked with Jesus are in the dust and we have to contend with what they taught, so is everyone going to abide by the same doctrine taught and preached by Bishop Johnson so it's no use anyone getting mad and saying this or that about him because when the smoke clears and dust settles you gonna obey what Jesus, the apostles and Bishop Johnson taught so save your energy and obey Acts 2:38 and live holy!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#107 Apr 8, 2014
Oh my goodness Simpkins. If you really think that the whole world must come to 2075 Clinton Ave to make it to heaven you have another think coming. Really....? Just look at the history.....Cotton stockings....not even your skin color....not even close. Jesus was a Jew..........Western civilization made up HTC....It is only a few decades old....It is compiled in the US of 99 percent blacks.....so only blacks make it to heaven.......Bishop Johnson wore stripped suits...Bishop Goodwin made it a sin.....Bishop Goodwin Prophesied Sarah Lewis was going to have a child.....do you still believe that??? Why was there never an explanation to that???? Why did Bishop Goodwin have to tell seasoned members of the HTC that they didn't have the gift of tongues but they were just making noise and the stop a once.........people dying uneccessarily.....Buddy Ward died from a nail injury.....The Newton girl from was it a tumor? Those are fixable medical problems....Dyiing of cancer with out the available therapy.....why????? Why is Columbia SC so divided from the Headquarters church??? It's because no one believes Belton Green should be in the position that he is in due to his obvious transgressions. There is no Malice...Just people are afraid to speak the facts. Just go on youtube and watch services now. It's a zoo compared to Bishop Goodwins time. 3/4 sleeves on the women?? silver band watches singing in talent service........list goes on. The Church is on the brink of foreclosure in multiple areas, you of all people should know that. Why is it tht Bishop Johnson had no regard for Bishop Goodwin and was basically removed from being a key leader in the Church before he died.....People don't even know what their medical ailments are to properly address them. Something as basic and diabetes that if detected early can be maintained and normal full term lives.....preaching against college degrees because it "puffs" you up......nonsense.

Location hidden

#108 Apr 8, 2014
Sis Pat Simpkins wrote:
serenescene, better be careful speaking against the people of God.
The scriptures says "Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
Better be mindful, people.
God is not mocked.
Worry about yourself and leave God's people alone. If you have concerns and want to be saved...that's different. But speaking against God's people for no other reason than malice is a serious offense in the eyes of God.
And you do not have to be a believer either. God will strike you down even in your ignorance.
Sis Pat Simpkins HTC
Reply:Oh my goodness Simpkins. If you really think that the whole world must come to 2075 Clinton Ave to make it to heaven you have another think coming. Really....? Just look at the history.....Cotton stockings....not even your skin color....not even close. Jesus was a Jew..........Western civilization made up HTC....It is only a few decades old....It is compiled in the US of 99 percent blacks.....so only blacks make it to heaven.......Bishop Johnson wore stripped suits...Bishop Goodwin made it a sin.....Bishop Goodwin Prophesied Sarah Lewis was going to have a child.....do you still believe that??? Why was there never an explanation to that???? Why did Bishop Goodwin have to tell seasoned members of the HTC that they didn't have the gift of tongues but they were just making noise and the stop a once.........people dying uneccessarily.....Buddy Ward died from a nail injury.....The Newton girl from was it a tumor? Those are fixable medical problems....Dyiing of cancer with out the available therapy.....why????? Why is Columbia SC so divided from the Headquarters church??? It's because no one believes Belton Green should be in the position that he is in due to his obvious transgressions. There is no Malice...Just people are afraid to speak the facts. Just go on youtube and watch services now. It's a zoo compared to Bishop Goodwins time. 3/4 sleeves on the women?? silver band watches singing in talent service........list goes on. The Church is on the brink of foreclosure in multiple areas, you of all people should know that. Why is it tht Bishop Johnson had no regard for Bishop Goodwin and was basically removed from being a key leader in the Church before he died.....People don't even know what their medical ailments are to properly address them. Something as basic and diabetes that if detected early can be maintained and normal full term lives.....preaching against college degrees because it "puffs" you up......nonsense.

Location hidden

#109 Apr 8, 2014
[What my name is not important. If you did know it you would be even more surprised to know that it is the voice of the majority of the congregation but they feel stuck because they have given a whole life time believing something that has proven to be a utter disaster and hoax. No other way to put it. This discussion is not about whether Belton Green is a decent man now or not. If a man is convicted of being a rapist, do he not register as an offender for life/??? Why is that? So if Green was a registered offender in the area of inappropriate relations with a child.....would you still consider him to be a good man??? Maybe you would, maybe you wouldn't, point being. He was not ready because he was thrown into a position in which he was ill prepared for. Things were dismal because very few members of the church respected him as an individual, let alone a leader of the church. The Columbia will more than likely branch away and make it's own church like the Cleveland Ohio church has done. I understand your support but the principle that it's the only church right in the world.....come on already. If you really think that the whole world must come to 2075 Clinton Ave to make it to heaven you have another think coming. Really....? What about remote areas of the world (mountainous regions of Peru for example.) Murder, multiple wives is their normal way of life. They have never seen a civilized human and neither did their ancestors. where are they going. Lemme guess you are going to say "leave it up to God right"? What a cop out. Just look at the history.....Cotton stockings....not even your skin color....not even close. Jesus was a Jew..........Western civilization made up HTC....It is only a few decades old....It is compiled in the US of 99 percent blacks.....so only blacks make it to heaven?.......Bishop Johnson wore stripped suits...Bishop Goodwin made it a sin.....Bishop Goodwin Prophesied Sarah Lewis was going to have a child.....do you still believe that??? Why was there never an explanation to that???? Why did Bishop Goodwin have to tell seasoned members of the HTC that they didn't have the gift of tongues but they were just making noise and the stop a once.........people dying uneccessarily.....Buddy Ward died from a nail injury.....The Newton girl from was it a tumor? Those are fixable medical problems....Dyiing of cancer with out the available therapy.....why????? Why is Columbia SC so divided from the Headquarters church??? It's because no one believes Belton Green should be in the position that he is in due to his obvious transgressions. There is no Malice...Just people are afraid to speak the facts. Just go on youtube and watch services now. It's a zoo compared to Bishop Goodwins time. 3/4 sleeves on the women?? silver band watches singing in talent service........list goes on. The Church is on the brink of foreclosure in multiple areas, you of all people should know that. Why is it tht Bishop Johnson had no regard for Bishop Goodwin and was basically removed from being a key leader in the Church before he died.....People don't even know what their medical ailments are to properly address them. Something as basic and diabetes that if detected early can be maintained and normal full term lives.....preaching against college degrees because it "puffs" you up......nonsense.
In Question

Columbia, SC

#110 Apr 10, 2014
Serenescene,

I have a question for you. In terms of the doctrine of the Holy Temple Church, what parts are you in agreement to and what parts are you not in agreement with. I noticed you mention 3/4 sleeves on women and watches......... Just so I will truly understand your position on the teachings, please shed some light on that subject. Thank you.
yeah

Hanoi, Vietnam

#111 Apr 11, 2014
Why other writers can't seem to put their thoughts into clear words the way you do is beyond me. http://www.y8playgame.blogspot.com :: http://www.bibitoon.com/tag/y8

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#112 Apr 11, 2014
In Question wrote:
Serenescene,
I have a question for you. In terms of the doctrine of the Holy Temple Church, what parts are you in agreement to and what parts are you not in agreement with. I noticed you mention 3/4 sleeves on women and watches......... Just so I will truly understand your position on the teachings, please shed some light on that subject. Thank you.
An interesting question indeed.
In Question

Charlotte, NC

#113 Apr 12, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> An interesting question indeed.
Why, Lawest?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#114 May 3, 2014
In Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, Lawest?
Merely because it is IQ.

Location hidden

#115 May 12, 2014
In Question wrote:
Serenescene,
Women are now wearing gold and silver colored metal watches. According to Bishop Goodwin it was against the bible because it is an abomination to put on silver and gold. Also 3/4 sleeves come to like the elbow or a little lower, this means the standards are changing and it also means that all of the doctrine is rooted from within the United States and all of the apparel stuff is Western civilized opinions. Making a women wear a hat everywhere she goes and wear a dress everywhere she goes....does what other than humiliate her.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#116 May 12, 2014
FREAKIN' NO WONDER!!

Whoo..CAN fit THEIR Name on a PERSONAL Check!!!

OMG!!
In Question

Columbia, SC

#118 May 13, 2014
serenescene wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are now wearing gold and silver colored metal watches. According to Bishop Goodwin it was against the bible because it is an abomination to put on silver and gold. Also 3/4 sleeves come to like the elbow or a little lower, this means the standards are changing and it also means that all of the doctrine is rooted from within the United States and all of the apparel stuff is Western civilized opinions. Making a women wear a hat everywhere she goes and wear a dress everywhere she goes....does what other than humiliate her.
Yes, I agree. The standard is quite strict. Even the fact that the women can't do anything to their hair is quite puzzling to me. As I look around the main church in South Carolina, they have begun to "blow dry" (wink wink) their to the point that it is very very straight. So as long as it is a blow dryer they are fine with it. Just stay away from the relaxer or the straightening comb and you will fit in the standard. That seems like a huge contradiction to me, but who am I to judge. Straight hair is straight hair regardless to the method of how it became straight.

Location hidden

#119 May 16, 2014
yes in question you are right again. straightening the hair is straight no matter how....... Its become such azoo. watch the Youtube videos.....if you notice the oldest and most original members dont even preach... its becsuse they would still want to preach the " nothing in the world right but this doctrine of sc johnson and goodwin"........ listen the Htc.org sermons from belton green....they are watered down basics....no strictness, just milky preachy that anyone could do....the reason for this is they have lost soooooooo many members... if the doctrine is milked down then they wont loose any more....church sounds like a dance club or R&B..." ok now fellas, ok now ladies"......the church is innefective and Columbia is not going to stop this spiral dowwnwards. Melvin Samuels basicaly promoted himself and belton green is his puppet. everyome in the chirch wants him as the overseer....prob is belton green cant lead because of his known inproprieties....everyome knows and just ask around you will even get the name of the female....start with the Lennons. When this female came forward she was treated like she was the criminal and not the victim. Ocie Lewis and Ssarah Lewis were prophecied to have had a child......where is it... They are in their 60's now at least.... its all a big farce.....

Location hidden

#120 May 16, 2014
In Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. The standard is quite strict. Even the fact that the women can't do anything to their hair is quite puzzling to me. As I look around the main church in South Carolina, they have begun to "blow dry" (wink wink) their to the point that it is very very straight. So as long as it is a blow dryer they are fine with it. Just stay away from the relaxer or the straightening comb and you will fit in the standard. That seems like a huge contradiction to me, but who am I to judge. Straight hair is straight hair regardless to the method of how it became straight.
Talk of building a church for like 40 yrs.....still no church just part of one and a bankrupt hollow church. Just is so horrible to see all these women and men that are told education is bad and to have as many kids as comes naturally...They can't afford all the kids they have. They were taught to not get an education because it "puffs" you up. Now they have to depend on the church for support and the church is broke and at the brink of bankruptcy. The whole operation doesn't make sense. There are so many young adults and older adults that were raised in this church that feel that cant be a part of the world they live in because bishop Goodwin told them that if they associate with people outside this church they are hellbound.......Now they just hang around and raise 15 kids on below poverty wages and pump their kids full of this same poisonous doctrine because it's all they know. It needs to be stopped so some of these people can lead reasonable lives and get an education and good jobs and stop believing that this small group of people are the "only ones making it to heaven"......This following is almost cult like. Because it's obvious to all it's members that it is shrouded in deceit and lies and false prophecies, yet they don't leave...It's similar to Stockholm's Syndrome, where you began to love the one that cause you all the heartache and pain......because its all you know.
Gods Child

Brooklyn, NY

#121 May 17, 2014
To all HTC members in case you didn't know your so called Bishop has been getting away a long time; little do you know he is still running behind sisters. Is this the type of leadership you under? And you all are the only ones right? Don't be foolish; you are wasting your time. Come out and run for your life.
Gods Child

Brooklyn, NY

#122 May 17, 2014
To all the HTC members please stop wasting your time listening to Bishop Green he's still chasing these single sisters in you all church. Please stop being a fool and come.
Gods Child

Brooklyn, NY

#123 May 17, 2014
Out
Blessed

Clifton, NJ

#124 Jun 2, 2014
If everyone here is so concerned about the church, why are you hiding behind a blog. Why don't you step forward and confront the problems publicly. Why hide behind the internet?

Location hidden

#125 Jun 6, 2014
Blessed wrote:
If everyone here is so concerned about the church, why are you hiding behind a blog. Why don't you step forward and confront the problems publicly. Why hide behind the internet?
It's not hiding behind a blog is just common sense to keep responses Rando you can tell by the subject matter of these messages in these blog that we are all very familiar with this operation we would not waste our time if we did not have first-hand experience with this operation.... The only reason somebody would want an individual to state their precise name is so that they can antagonize that individual the same way Bishop Belton green loyalists antagonized the individual that came forward that he was involved with when she was under the age of 18 so why would someone come forward it doesn't make any sense. if you remember we were also told that it is a send to chew bubblegum if that is the case if you watch videos on YouTube and on other sites it is clear that Bishop Belton green himself sits in the pul pit and chews bubblegum I understand that he is a different leader than Bishop Goodwin was but is something like chewing bubblegum women having their hair straightened church members wearing silver and gold watches and singing in front of the congregation all of the excess dancing the excess posturing that goes on publicly in the church that did not go on under Bishop good one if all back and change when a pastor dies that means that the pastor that was alive was just guessing and was giving his own personal opinion look at the differences between this is SC Johnson and Bishop Randolf good one night and day difference is Bishop Johnson wore striped suits Bishop Goodwin says that it is a sin if you do it and you go to hell for it so all of it is nothing more then an interpretation of the Bible according to an individual's perspective or a group's perspective and all of these people are following this operation with blinders on and yes it was prophesied from Bishop Goodwin that the world what in before he passed away he also stated in prophecy that OC Louis and Sarah Lewis what have a child they never had a child and they are elderly now and obvious out of the age of having a child it just amazes me how much and how far people are willing to go to follow something just because it is what their parents did look at the last names that are in the church if you notice there are maybe 100 of the same last names in the church the reason is the children were given the same thing the parents had and they believed the same way last names like Dixon, Lennon, Billips, Shields, Martins, Bethune, Marr, ward,Page , to name main old school originals. A lot if theses names are intertwined through marriage... The HTC is replenishing itself through no contraception.....even if the mother is not healthy enough for the children and her a Health Professional says so.....Women keep pumping out babies they cant come close to affording. Nearly every large family in HTC is on Gov Assistance..... Why have 17 kids if man only works and makes low wages cuzz hes was adminished nit to get an education by the church ..... but having 17 kids is just fine...... and of course Medical coverage is also sparse in the church.....no reg medical checkups....WOMEN DONT GET MAMAGRAMS OR AND REG MEDICAL CHECKS.... if u step on a nail like Buddy Ward did.... and need a Tetnus shot to avoid death..... ur supposed to lie there and die like he did and left young children and a Wife to fend for themselves......insanity. Maybe cancer and need treatment.... soooo many women survive breast cancer and other cancer men and women get that can be treated..... HTC NEVER EVEN GET MEDICAL CHECKUPS TO KNOW IF THE HAVE A CANCER IR TUMOR THEY JUST LAY THERE WITH UNTIL IT KILLS THEM AND THATS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WILL OF GOD.....
BLESSED

Kearny, NJ

#126 Jun 6, 2014
Asking for you to step forward has nothing with wanting to tell Bishop Green. It is about resolving issues. If you have a problem with the church that is okay. It is your belief sytem. BUT do not criticize the Saints for their beliefs. What kind of Christian are you to air "dirty laundry" on the internet for the world to see. If you don't agree with the church views that is fine. Move forward with your life and don't look back. The fact is your judging people and putting their business out there for what? To prove a point? That says a lot about your character. Worry about yourself instead of bringing the church down. Misery LOVES Company and you have proved yourself to be miserable and bitter. The next time I am at 2075 Clinton Avenue I'll make sure to PRAY for you because one THING I do know about the church is that they pray for everyone and you seem to be in need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) 19 hr automoney are frauds 27
Research: Top Concerns with Purchasing a Home 19 hr AEvansKWNE 1
Woman Donates Blood Plasma for Gas Money (May '08) Wed lady luck 75
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) Tue Bonnie Wheeler 39
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Oct 18 Tori404 16
Clemson University Sends Admission Acceptance, ... (Feb '08) Oct 13 Kmend6 14
Wanted Assault Suspect Arrested (Feb '07) Oct 10 MarryMeThree 38
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]