holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of the apostolic faith failing

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Bishop Green Pastor of the HTC on 2075 Clinton Ave: Why is the church not coming clean about the problems it is having. The members of the church have no clue that it is on the brink of foreclosure. Members of the Headquarters church are all flocking to Columbia SC for a reason. Bishop Green is not an ordained apostle....so where is the leadership? Has Bishop Green ever repented for the issues that everyone in the church knows about? He never has and probably never will. The members of the church are in for some surprises in the very near future because the church's finances are on the brink of complete non-existence. There was financial trouble before Bishop Goodwin passed away. Now they have reached epic proportions.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2013
WELL AS A LEADER IN HTC...I CAN TELL EVERYONE THAT THE HTC IS LOSING GROUND FAST!!!! IF SOMETHING DOESNT HAPPEN SOON...THE HTC COULD BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE FINANCIALLY. THERE ARE MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH THAT ARE DEFECTING FOR SOME OF THE REASONS LISTED ADAYAWAY'S COMMENTS. HE IS RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE DOCTRINAL CONCERNS. BISHOP SAMUELS IN COLUMBIA IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE THE NEW HEADQUARTERS AND TAKE ON A NAME OF HIS OWN. BISHOP GOODWIN WOULD NEVER HAVE APPROVED THE WAY HIS CONGREGATION OPERATES. SO MANY SAINTS HAVE COMPLAINED THAT COLUMBIA'S CHURCH SHOULD REMOVE ALL OF ITS VIDEOS FROM YOU TUBE BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL THE CHURCH WANTS ITSELF TO BE SEEN IN SUCH A MANOR. NYC HQ IS BECOMING A TRICKLE AND THE CHURCH WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE BUILT DUE TO AN EXTREME EXODUS OF MEMBERS. THE CONCERNS WITH PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH THAT HAVE DIED DUE TO NO MEDICAL ATTENTION IS A REAL ISSUE. IF A PERSON IS IN THEIR GARDEN AT HOME AND GETS BIT BY A POISENOUS SNAKE AND SOMEONE HAS THE ANTI VENOM AVAILABLE, BECAUSE ITS MEDICINE THE PERSON IS GOING TO DIE BASICALLY. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY UNEDUCATED LEADERS IN THE CHURCH IN POSITIONS THAT SOME BASIC EDUCATION WOULD HELP ALLOW FOR MORE COMMON SENSE ON ISSUES LIKE THE ATTIRE OF THE WOMEN IN THE CHURCH. THE BIBLE DOES SAY A WOMEN SHOULD NOT PRAY/WORSHIP WITHOUT HER HEAD COVERED. IF A WOMEN IN NOT IS CHURCH SHE IS NOT IN A WORSHIP STATUS. IF SHE IS GOING TO PRAY AT HOME THEN YES I CAN SEE HEAD COVERING THEN. THE ARGUMENT THAT A WOMAN SHOULD BE READY TO PREY ANYTIME DOES NOT MEAN HEAD COVERING HAS TO BE WORN OUTSIDE OF PRAYER TIMES AND WORSHIP. EXAMPLE: IF A WOMAN HAS A CAR ACCIDENT AND HER HEAD COVERING IS KNOCKED OFF DURING THE INCIDENT AND SHE IS UNABLE TO RETRIEVE IT DUE TO AN INJURY PER SAY....SHE CAN PREY THEN AND STILL BE HEARD. BUT IF SHE KNOWS SHE IS GOING INTO THE HOUSE OF WORSHIP TO PREY OR WORSHIP THAT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL TIME THAT THE HEADCOVERING WOULD HAVE TO BE WORN. HEAD COVERING IN PUBLIC EVERYWHERE A WOMAN IN THE CHURCH GOES IS HUMILIATION AND SERVES NO PURPOSE BECAUSE IN PUBLIC SHE IS NOT IN WORSHIP NOR IS SHE IN PRAYER. IF A PRAYER NEEDS TO BE UTTERED AT WORK OR ON A TRAIN, IT WOULD STILL BE HEARD, BUT IN THE WORSHIP HOUSE IT SHOULD BE WORN. BISHOP GOODWIN DID IMPLEMENT A LOT OF THINGS THAT BISHOP SC JOHNSON DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH. AS FAR AS THE COLORED TIES AND OTHER COLORS THAT BISHOP GOODWIN IMPLEMENTED. IF BISHOP SC JOHNSON WORE MULTIPLE COLORS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU HE DID I HAVE THE PICTURES TO PROVE IT, THEN WHY IS IS LIMITED TO THE COLORS THAT THE HTC WEARS TODAY? IT NEEDS TO BE RE LOOKED AT IN A MAJOR KIND OF WAY. COTTON STOCKINGS WERE BROUGHT INTO PLACE DUE TO POVERTY AND A LACK OF RESOURCES IN THE 50'S AND 60'S. IT ISNT A HEAVEN AND HELL ISSUE BUT ITS MADE TO BE. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN A COTTON SOCK AND A COTTON STOCKING? AN 8 INCH DRESS COVERS ALL OF THE SKIN FOR THE MOST PART AND A SOCK OR HOSE (NON SHEER OR SHINY) WOULD COVER THE REST. THE ADAYAWAY WRITER WROTE ABOUT HEALTH IN THE CHURCH: THAT ISSUE IS AN INTERESTING QUESTION BECAUSE SAINTS ARE OVERWEIGHT A LOT AND IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED BY THE CHURCH LEADERSHIP BUT NEVER IS. THIS AGAIN POINTS TO EDUCATION AND AWARENESS.(5 min ago | post #3)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 13, 2013
serenescene wrote:
Bishop Green Pastor of the HTC on 2075 Clinton Ave: Why is the church not coming clean about the problems it is having. The members of the church have no clue that it is on the brink of foreclosure. Members of the Headquarters church are all flocking to Columbia SC for a reason. Bishop Green is not an ordained apostle....so where is the leadership? Has Bishop Green ever repented for the issues that everyone in the church knows about? He never has and probably never will. The members of the church are in for some surprises in the very near future because the church's finances are on the brink of complete non-existence. There was financial trouble before Bishop Goodwin passed away. Now they have reached epic proportions.
WOWWWWWWWWW..........you have started up a thread that has hit home with me, I am in THE CHURCH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OF THE APOSTOLIC FAITH,INC.

I remember back in the 80's when God gave our then Apostle and general overseer Bishop L. Hunter the revelation that all organizations calling themselves a "church" had to be IN the name of the Lord, many didn't see it and accuse Bishop Hunter of perpetuating a fraud to take control of other people church property, which was a huge lie, and Bishop Randolph Goodwin was one of the main adversaries to the IN doctrine which was totally Bible based and he tried to refute it to no avail.

You mentioned that the current overseer of the HTC Bishop Belton Green needs to come clean about something he needs to repent from, are you a member of that organization?.........since you have made their issues public by creating this thread, can you tell us what Green needs to repent from?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Well if you want the answer to the question of what Bishop Belton Green needs to be repented for ask the huge migration of saints that moved to Columbia SC....The Lennons would be a good start. I understand this is an open forum so there will be no direct slander/accusations. Just start asking around. There is a church in Arkansas that is overseen by a Lennon....They are very aware of the incident that occured. Bishop Green has never repented in openly and everyone knows it and as a result the church is imploding. It is time someone start talking because so many people have spent their lives in the HTC and it's just time that all these people knew a lot more than what they know now. If you want the information you seek...just start prodding folks like the....Spence family.... Another thing is has anyone asked questions about why Bishop Goodwin was the Elder out of 30+ Elders under Bishop Johnson that had the "only true church". Before Bishop Johnson passed he shut down the majority of his elders churches and had them play his recorded tapes in service because he disaproved the way they were preaching, because it wasn't what he had set forth......Bishop Goodwin who had a church in NJ I believe at the time... was one that was not approved...So since he passed Bishop Goodwin changed Bishop Johnson's entire doctrine and very few saints exist that were under Bishop Johnson and few know all the changes that were made. The changes were not minor but huge, especially for women. You don't have to take my word for it. Look up old photos of SC Johnson on Bainbridge street in PA. He had stripes and multi colored ties!!!!!! So did his reader. Listen to his sermons....Will you hear him say a woman has to have her head covered in public? No. What about only the colors Bishop Goodwin allowed....No. There are lots of "modest" ways of dressing that would not mean blue, black, brown, white, grey and green.....Bishop Johnson wore tie clips.....If you wear one in the HTC now its a heaven and hell issue. Look at the attire of the males vs the females....men don't see a fraction of the humiliation that women do. Long sleeves and covered skin...ok should be the same for both sexes. But what purpose does a hat on your head at work, or at the mall or at school mean? You are not in worship or in prayer...so how is that also now a heaven and hell issue. The medical concern is also very real. So many people have died in the HTC for no reason at all. This day and age young people don't usually die from an abdominal tumor!!! So why did she have to die... The reason given was it was just her time........No way. God intended for us to use our heads to take care of ourselves. Using medical assistance for frivalous things should be avoided and natural remedies should be used instead. This is not talking about someone who needs a Bronchial Dialator because they have asthma and are dying because they can't breath!!!!! I used the poisenous snake bite example because it's an example of not using common sense and someone's child, husband, wife etc. dying as a result.
Yes I am still a member but along with so many others it needs to be rectified. Its not just some weird accusation. It's a standing realistic horrific event that has caused him to loose his relevance as a overseer of the HTC. Please to your research. To many people lives are in shambles now. Lifelong members that now know they were not given what they thought they were getting.
Elder HTC

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Has anyone ever asked the question about the prophecies that never materialized? Like Sarah/Ocie Lewis having a child from back in the 80's? They are what, maybe 70 yrs old now? How about children born in the 80s that were not going to get grown because the Lord was coming back before then. Maybe I heard it wrong, but I don't believe I did.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2013
To SereneScene:

Praise The Lord. I have to respond to your rather long post in this fashion as to not to go over topix 4000 character limit here, there's a lot to respond to in your post, dealing first with your Bishop's issue of repentence, I can understand that you do not want to go too deeply into what is pretty much a highly sensitive church issue over an internet discussion forum, I once visit the HTC on north main street here in Columbia with another brother when I was in another Apostolic faith church before I was drawn into The Church In, it was in 1987 in the smaller sized building that is right beside the current one, Bishop Goodwin and a lot of the saints were there from New York and presumably other area's for the temple's dedication services there, I didn't know anyone there personally as the brother I went there with did and to my knowledge I don't know anyone there today, so I don't have access to ask around about whatever it was that Bishop Green did that he need to repent from, so I guess that I'll never really know.

I have the understanding ( and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong ) that in HTC the brothers were required to wear black suits and/or dark colors only, in The Church IN there are no such stanch restrictions on the male or female dress code, sisters are required for modest apparel covering all skin and stockings can be of any material as they should be covered by the long skits anyway, men are not relegated to black suits only, we do not believe in bright loud colors such as red bright yellows green and so forth, anything that will draw undue attention to a saint in and outside of the church, the head covering issue that you conveyed in one of your post is slightly debatable somewhat. I do feel that a sister should have her head covered at all times, if she is involved in an accident that knocks her hat off and has to call on the Lord Jesus for immediate protection without having time to out her covering back on..........then I agree that God will understand that situation and may not hold it against her, in the time it takes her to grab her hat and put it on her head could be the seconds that determine life and death or serious injury.

As for Bishop's S.C. Johnson and Goodwin.......I'll a little surprised to hear you say that Goodwin changed a lot of the Doctring that Johnson preached as I've heard it said that Goodwin always tried to pattern himself after Bishop Johnson and to be like him, you don't seem to have a high regard for either Bishop Goodwin or Green so you may not mind me saying that many felt that Goodwin was no Bishop S.C. Johnson, I can tell what Bishop Hunter thought of him ( Goodwin ) but I won't as you may already know. As for the healthcare issue, I think that it is condusive among the individuals faith level for God to heal them and should be left up to that saint rather or not they want medical attention for a serious enough illness or injury and it definitely should not be dinied them if thjey decided that they needed it.

Thank you and many Blessings to you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
To SereneScene:
Praise The Lord. I have to respond to your rather long post in this fashion as to not to go over topix 4000 character limit here, there's a lot to respond to in your post, dealing first with your Bishop's issue of repentence, I can understand that you do not want to go too deeply into what is pretty much a highly sensitive church issue over an internet discussion forum, I once visit the HTC on north main street here in Columbia with another brother when I was in another Apostolic faith church before I was drawn into The Church In, it was in 1987 in the smaller sized building that is right beside the current one, Bishop Goodwin and a lot of the saints were there from New York and presumably other area's for the temple's dedication services there, I didn't know anyone there personally as the brother I went there with did and to my knowledge I don't know anyone there today, so I don't have access to ask around about whatever it was that Bishop Green did that he need to repent from, so I guess that I'll never really know.
I have the understanding ( and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong ) that in HTC the brothers were required to wear black suits and/or dark colors only, in The Church IN there are no such stanch restrictions on the male or female dress code, sisters are required for modest apparel covering all skin and stockings can be of any material as they should be covered by the long skits anyway, men are not relegated to black suits only, we do not believe in bright loud colors such as red bright yellows green and so forth, anything that will draw undue attention to a saint in and outside of the church, the head covering issue that you conveyed in one of your post is slightly debatable somewhat. I do feel that a sister should have her head covered at all times, if she is involved in an accident that knocks her hat off and has to call on the Lord Jesus for immediate protection without having time to out her covering back on..........then I agree that God will understand that situation and may not hold it against her, in the time it takes her to grab her hat and put it on her head could be the seconds that determine life and death or serious injury.
As for Bishop's S.C. Johnson and Goodwin.......I'll a little surprised to hear you say that Goodwin changed a lot of the Doctring that Johnson preached as I've heard it said that Goodwin always tried to pattern himself after Bishop Johnson and to be like him, you don't seem to have a high regard for either Bishop Goodwin or Green so you may not mind me saying that many felt that Goodwin was no Bishop S.C. Johnson, I can tell what Bishop Hunter thought of him ( Goodwin ) but I won't as you may already know. As for the healthcare issue, I think that it is condusive among the individuals faith level for God to heal them and should be left up to that saint rather or not they want medical attention for a serious enough illness or injury and it definitely should not be dinied them if thjey decided that they needed it.
Thank you and many Blessings to you.
Correction: should not be DENIED them..........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Elder HTC wrote:
Has anyone ever asked the question about the prophecies that never materialized? Like Sarah/Ocie Lewis having a child from back in the 80's? They are what, maybe 70 yrs old now? How about children born in the 80s that were not going to get grown because the Lord was coming back before then. Maybe I heard it wrong, but I don't believe I did.
This ounds interesting, any truth to it?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
SOUNDS..................
Apostle Zawaski Bateman

West Columbia, SC

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Praise the Lord Saints of God. Very interesting discussion and conversation. I appeal to you to visit my blog which discusses God or Medicine as it relates to those of us who are in True Holiness who depend and rely upon God.

This is about Getting Back To God Before Its Too Late - because of the judgments, the atrocities and the state of events that's going on in the house of God, as it pertains to the so called church world.

http://www.apostlebateman.blogspot.com
http://www.TheBackToGodBeforeItsTooLateMinist...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Apostle Zawaski Bateman wrote:
Praise the Lord Saints of God. Very interesting discussion and conversation. I appeal to you to visit my blog which discusses God or Medicine as it relates to those of us who are in True Holiness who depend and rely upon God.
This is about Getting Back To God Before Its Too Late - because of the judgments, the atrocities and the state of events that's going on in the house of God, as it pertains to the so called church world.
http://www.apostlebateman.blogspot.com
http://www.TheBackToGodBeforeItsTooLateMinist...
Praise the Lord. Interesting websites, thanks for sharing them.

Peace Be.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 22, 2013
And praise my wife for making a hash cake

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
And praise my wife for making a hash cake
Yuck, I think we have the better reason for praise, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 May 2, 2013
Good evening everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#15 May 9, 2013
Come on folks, lets get this interesting discussion started up again.
Charles Lawrence

Apo, AE

#16 May 9, 2013
This is rather unique. We have folks here where they are afraid to state their name. Obviously someone has a problem or hearsay in regards to Bishop Green. My question to you.......? Do we serve a God that will allow Bishop Green to serve as an Assistant Pastor of the Holy Temple Church for 25+ years to operate the organization? He is a good Pastor. Pray for him vice taking swipes at him. The hardest thing for a Pastor to do is follow after a Pastor who has served for 30+ years(Bishop Goodwin. Was Bishop Green prepared by Bishop Goodwin to take over the organization? No!!! He stepped into a dismal situation. He is doing the best he can. I knew Bishop Green as a child. He was and is a great servant. Feel free to contact me via email for questions in regards to him. I will be forthright with you. charles.e.lawrence.civ@msc.nav y.mil I can show my name. Can you? Or will you continue to talk a lot of what you do not know? Peace be unto you all.
serenescene wrote:
Bishop Green Pastor of the HTC on 2075 Clinton Ave: Why is the church not coming clean about the problems it is having. The members of the church have no clue that it is on the brink of foreclosure. Members of the Headquarters church are all flocking to Columbia SC for a reason. Bishop Green is not an ordained apostle....so where is the leadership? Has Bishop Green ever repented for the issues that everyone in the church knows about? He never has and probably never will. The members of the church are in for some surprises in the very near future because the church's finances are on the brink of complete non-existence. There was financial trouble before Bishop Goodwin passed away. Now they have reached epic proportions.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 May 15, 2013
Charles Lawrence wrote:
This is rather unique. We have folks here where they are afraid to state their name. Obviously someone has a problem or hearsay in regards to Bishop Green. My question to you.......? Do we serve a God that will allow Bishop Green to serve as an Assistant Pastor of the Holy Temple Church for 25+ years to operate the organization? He is a good Pastor. Pray for him vice taking swipes at him. The hardest thing for a Pastor to do is follow after a Pastor who has served for 30+ years(Bishop Goodwin. Was Bishop Green prepared by Bishop Goodwin to take over the organization? No!!! He stepped into a dismal situation. He is doing the best he can. I knew Bishop Green as a child. He was and is a great servant. Feel free to contact me via email for questions in regards to him. I will be forthright with you. charles.e.lawrence.civ@msc.nav y.mil I can show my name. Can you? Or will you continue to talk a lot of what you do not know? Peace be unto you all.
<quoted text>
Greeting Brother Lawrence, I left you a response to your E-Mail earlier today.

Peace Be.
chris

George Town, Cayman Islands

#18 May 17, 2013
serenescene wrote:
Well if you want the answer to the question of what Bishop Belton Green needs to be repented for ask the huge migration of saints that moved to Columbia SC....The Lennons would be a good start. I understand this is an open forum so there will be no direct slander/accusations. Just start asking around. There is a church in Arkansas that is overseen by a Lennon....They are very aware of the incident that occured. Bishop Green has never repented in openly and everyone knows it and as a result the church is imploding. It is time someone start talking because so many people have spent their lives in the HTC and it's just time that all these people knew a lot more than what they know now. If you want the information you seek...just start prodding folks like the....Spence family.... Another thing is has anyone asked questions about why Bishop Goodwin was the Elder out of 30+ Elders under Bishop Johnson that had the "only true church". Before Bishop Johnson passed he shut down the majority of his elders churches and had them play his recorded tapes in service because he disaproved the way they were preaching, because it wasn't what he had set forth......Bishop Goodwin who had a church in NJ I believe at the time... was one that was not approved...So since he passed Bishop Goodwin changed Bishop Johnson's entire doctrine and very few saints exist that were under Bishop Johnson and few know all the changes that were made. The changes were not minor but huge, especially for women. You don't have to take my word for it. Look up old photos of SC Johnson on Bainbridge street in PA. He had stripes and multi colored ties!!!!!! So did his reader. Listen to his sermons....Will you hear him say a woman has to have her head covered in public? No. What about only the colors Bishop Goodwin allowed....No. There are lots of "modest" ways of dressing that would not mean blue, black, brown, white, grey and green.....Bishop Johnson wore tie clips.....If you wear one in the HTC now its a heaven and hell issue. Look at the attire of the males vs the females....men don't see a fraction of the humiliation that women do. Long sleeves and covered skin...ok should be the same for both sexes. But what purpose does a hat on your head at work, or at the mall or at school mean? You are not in worship or in prayer...so how is that also now a heaven and hell issue. The medical concern is also very real. So many people have died in the HTC for no reason at all. This day and age young people don't usually die from an abdominal tumor!!! So why did she have to die... The reason given was it was just her time........No way. God intended for us to use our heads to take care of ourselves. Using medical assistance for frivalous things should be avoided and natural remedies should be used instead. This is not talking about someone who needs a Bronchial Dialator because they have asthma and are dying because they can't breath!!!!! I used the poisenous snake bite example because it's an example of not using common sense and someone's child, husband, wife etc. dying as a result.
Yes I am still a member but along with so many others it needs to be rectified. Its not just some weird accusation. It's a standing realistic horrific event that has caused him to loose his relevance as a overseer of the HTC. Please to your research. To many people lives are in shambles now. Lifelong members that now know they were not given what they thought they were getting.
If the man has sinned he has no obligation to repent to anyone excep God..... Serene make sure your way is OK before God because he is coming soon as frowning Judge. HTC has problems like any other man made organisation and I think as individuals we need to focus on our souls and relationship with God . Those that are in error will need to fix their errors.
chris

George Town, Cayman Islands

#19 May 17, 2013
the man is under no obligation to repent to no man; that is between him and his God. Ye that is without sin cast the first stone.
chris

George Town, Cayman Islands

#20 May 20, 2013
Why is Serene so silent??? you have opened a can of worms..... get on with the argument!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) 21 hr juegoskizi 30
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Tue juegoskizi 86
READ about Jeb Bush & family before voting Dec 15 voter b aware 1
Naked Couple Fall Off Building in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 10 Dr Rocky 28
Transgender Teen Sues DMV Over Driver's License... Dec 9 DarbyAl 3
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Dec 8 Your crazy 537
NAACP vows stronger Confederate flag fight in S.C. (Jan '10) Dec 8 Suebi212 8,498
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:28 am PST

ESPN10:28AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
NBC Sports12:06 PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Falcons QB: Showdown with Saints just another game - NBC Sports