Sptbg friend

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Lol it's funny how everyone on here voicing their opinion, but let me just put this on record Jared Omar rumph is just fine he doesn't lack or want for nun. He gets money and a visit every week and talks to his family everyday. Omar has a very strong family that will never turn their back on him wrong or rght so regardless of wat u all may think there is only one person that can judge us all.

Since: Jul 13

Columbia, SC

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Sptbg friend wrote:
Lol it's funny how everyone on here voicing their opinion, but let me just put this on record Jared Omar rumph is just fine he doesn't lack or want for nun. He gets money and a visit every week and talks to his family everyday. Omar has a very strong family that will never turn their back on him wrong or rght so regardless of wat u all may think there is only one person that can judge us all.
Not sure of who Mr. Rumph is but he needs to thank the good Lord for the people that lovw and care about him. Keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Arrested on Charges He Had Sex with Boys (Oct '07) Sat Yes He Did it 104
Marie Hicks Inabinett Sep 21 All Night 9
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Sep 20 Jeremy Criton 102
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sep 17 robb733 51
News Deputies Find Unregistered Sex Offender Hiding ... (Jan '08) Sep 16 Linda Bolin 50
News Darci Strickland Heads Home - For Now (Mar '07) Sep 9 Barbaramckay50 19
Sandra Carraway : Dishonest School Superintende... Sep 6 Evans PTA 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages