Police Respond to Vandalism Call, Mak...

Police Respond to Vandalism Call, Make Meth Arrest

There are 63 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Police Respond to Vandalism Call, Make Meth Arrest. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Aiken County deputies say they went to a Jackson home Monday night on a report of vandalism, but found a methamphetamine laboratory instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

oh no

Maxton, NC

#30 Jun 4, 2008
Dr Pepper wrote:
Fred Flintstone lives in Aiken!
LOL!! That is funnier than [email protected]!!!
GCINLC

Chapin, SC

#31 Jun 4, 2008
Could someone please tell me what "POS" stands for?
Holey Schnikeys

Allendale, SC

#32 Jun 4, 2008
GCINLC wrote:
Usually in these forums POS means "piece of S -- T", but if you have a teenager (or younger) chatting online it usually means "parent over shoulder" so whomever they are talking to understands that a parent is monitoring their chat.
UNCLE JED

AOL

#33 Jun 4, 2008
GCINLC wrote:
Pray On Sunday
Wanda

Columbia, SC

#34 Jun 4, 2008
GCINLC wrote:
PLEASE OFFEND SOMEONE!!!!!!! LOL
Lamigra08

Columbia, SC

#35 Jun 4, 2008
Holey Schnikeys wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually in these forums POS means "piece of S -- T", but if you have a teenager (or younger) chatting online it usually means "parent over shoulder" so whomever they are talking to understands that a parent is monitoring their chat.
Possum or Soup.
War On Drugs

Columbia, SC

#36 Jun 4, 2008
live from urngeburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post and I agree that the War on Drugs is a complete failure. How do you fight it though? I realize that you are not going to stop illegal drug use, but I'm not sure legalization is the answer either. If for no other reason, just because the "surge" of drug use and it's potential damage to our society would be so great.
The prison system is an absolute catastrophe that's costing us taxpayers a ton of money.
Interesting that you bring up China. They used to pretty much allow meth use, especially in the workforce because of the productivity benefits; however, people started going crazy from the stuff and so they had to do something. No they didn't jail people, they sent in the troops and mowed them down..from the meth labs to the end-users.
I don't see anything like that happening here in the foreseeable future, although I think it would be the only way to "clean up" some areas.
You need to watch the A&E Special "Meth in the City" when it comes back on TV. The War On Drugs has CAUSED an epidemic. http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details....

I don't believe in legalization either, but punishments should be changed to a misdemeanor with mandatory medical treatment. The U.S. Goverment is ruining peoples lives and making the problem worst than it was before their involvement. They are not helping anyone.

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#37 Jun 4, 2008
Looks a little bit like Fat Basturd too.
Justice

AOL

#38 Jun 4, 2008
Tommy wrote:
I think someone stole this guy's neck?!
Lmaooooo, this is soooooo funny. Ham looks like he's been eating alot of hams.
hmmmm

United States

#40 Jun 4, 2008
youre-kidding wrote:
Looks a little bit like Fat Basturd too.
LOL! you just beat me to that one,I was thinking the samething

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#41 Jun 4, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
4real..... do your thing REALIST. You know they say we all look alike... I guess we all talk/type alike, DAC's. Lmaooo, do your thing, I feel you!!
You feel him? Then this surrealist kid is just that, some little kid. Has to be, since you're feeling him. You dirty perverted child molesting cowardly lying racist POS. Tell everyone how scared you are of me coward. I called you out and you ran screaming like a little girl. I spit on you.
ecitsuj

White House, TN

#42 Jun 4, 2008
They should have let him use this lab for himself for 6 months.
He would have lost 400 pounds and been easier to transport to jail.
ecitsuj

White House, TN

#43 Jun 4, 2008
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE OFFEND SOMEONE!!!!!!! LOL
Powerful Old Sage!
ADM

Columbia, SC

#45 Jun 4, 2008
REALIST wrote:
<quoted text>
My meaning is Piss off someone (white). LOL
I didn't know they had an internet connection at McDonald's. I'm suprised they let you take such a long break between flipping burgers and bagging fries. While I'm talking, can I have a McFlurry with that?
Puff

Hartsville, SC

#47 Jun 4, 2008
THICK_N_SEXii wrote:
Funny his last name is HAM...cause he looks like a little PIGGY...
Call Maurice!
Justices Daddy

United States

#48 Jun 4, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
4real..... do your thing REALIST. You know they say we all look alike... I guess we all talk/type alike, DAC's. Lmaooo, do your thing, I feel you!!
Hi son
I'm pretty sure me and yo Mama tole you to never talk back to people better than you. You never figured out every one better than you.
Yo Mama got a promotion at work. She got transfered from Two Notch to Broad River. Mo money

Love
Dad

Since: Mar 08

Georgia

#49 Jun 4, 2008
DGee wrote:
<quoted text>
He is shaped like Fred!
But Fred is much better looking and takes care of his personal hygiene!
MiniMe

AOL

#50 Jun 4, 2008
Re China..that's because they don't jail
all their prisoners. They harvest their organs and sell them to anyone that will buy, including the USA. In other words, for some, prison is China is a death sentence. I read they remove the organs when they are alive and then kill them. Funny to use China is a shiny example.

Google it.
Puff

Hartsville, SC

#51 Jun 4, 2008
_getagrip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
But Fred is much better looking and takes care of his personal hygiene!
And Fred probably has a better car.
I aint mad at you

Murrells Inlet, SC

#52 Jun 4, 2008
yall so dam funny! This guy is one f'ed up looking dude.
I am rolling with tears are the replies.
Jabba the Hut on Crank - Fred Flintstone on Meth -
yall made my day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU Sues D.C. Police Over Inauguration Day Arr... Fri Guest 1
Marie Hicks Inabinett Jun 22 Moe 4
News The Latest: Republican wins House seat vacated ... Jun 21 positronium 22
News Student:"Get To Know Your Local Stripper" (May '07) Jun 20 Bruce 25
News Two Dead After 61 Accidents at Bike Fest (May '07) Jun 20 Luther 63
Horrible Roads (Aug '16) Jun 16 Citizen 13
Police fired? Jun 14 lawg 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance