Police Respond to Vandalism Call, Make Meth Arrest

There are 20 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Police Respond to Vandalism Call, Make Meth Arrest. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Aiken County deputies say they went to a Jackson home Monday night on a report of vandalism, but found a methamphetamine laboratory instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tommy

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Jun 4, 2008
I think someone stole this guy's neck?!
duh

Columbia, SC

#2 Jun 4, 2008
Good GOD!! Jabba the Hutt is a meth head!
SC Citizen

Columbia, SC

#4 Jun 4, 2008
Oh so sexy! He must only be making it because the users usually look like the crypt keeper and about 400 pounds lighter.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#5 Jun 4, 2008
REALIST wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!!!! these DAC's really know how to screw up everything even something simple as using meth. I guess that's why they are labeled dumba$$crackers. he should definitely kill himself slowly and make this world a better place.
Look at justice,isn't he clever?Posting under another name from a proxy server,he a downright idiot savant.
carolinagirl08

Charleston, SC

#6 Jun 4, 2008
Realist, get a life.... I am soooooo sick of your racist statement, and I am a black woman !!!! what does anyone's race have to do with the crime they have committed????

Why don't you kill your self slowly, and make this world a better place????

“Has anyone seen my duct tape?”

Since: Mar 08

Phoenix Foundation Classified

#7 Jun 4, 2008
Looks like Ham has been eating too much ham! He really takes his name seriously.

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#8 Jun 4, 2008
REALIST wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!!!! these DAC's really know how to screw up everything even something simple as using meth. I guess that's why they are labeled dumba$$crackers. he should definitely kill himself slowly and make this world a better place.
You can run. You can change your name. But everyone knows you for the cowardly racist perverted child molesting POS bully you really are Justice.
You were always bragging about how you called so&so out and they ran. Well, you were called out and you got so scared that you hid for a week and then come back under a new name.

You're not even worth my pity.
Dr Pepper

Irmo, SC

#10 Jun 4, 2008
Fred Flintstone lives in Aiken!

“"It's all about ME..."”

Since: Apr 08

Youngstown, Ohio

#11 Jun 4, 2008
Funny his last name is HAM...cause he looks like a little PIGGY...
REALIST

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jun 4, 2008
carolinagirl08 wrote:
Realist, get a life.... I am soooooo sick of your racist statement, and I am a black woman !!!! what does anyone's race have to do with the crime they have committed????
Why don't you kill your self slowly, and make this world a better place????
since you're a sista and I love my race, I'll refrain from responding with an insult. keep hope alive sista, we'll give rid of these DAC's yet.

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#14 Jun 4, 2008
duh wrote:
Good GOD!! Jabba the Hutt is a meth head!
That was the first thing out of my mouth when I saw his pic also!!

“Yes I'm a Jacka$$”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#15 Jun 4, 2008
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>Look at justice,isn't he clever?Posting under another name from a proxy server,he a downright idiot savant.
I don't think they are the same person. Justice is an ignorent worthless POS who spews racist crap.
justice is dumb as a stump. This realist guy is an ignorent..
nevermind
War On Drugs

Columbia, SC

#16 Jun 4, 2008
America has tried it before and is trying it again (Almost 50 years now). The Eighteenth Amendment forbade the sale of alcoholic beverages. What followed was the most widespread, uncontrollable period of lawlessness this nation had seen up until the War on Drugs was initiated by President Richard Nixon in 1972 in an attempt to cover up the misdeeds of his failing presidency.

The fact that the Eighteenth Amendment is the only amendment to our Constitution that has ever been repealed because of the disastrous effects of Prohibition. But those puritanical souls who know better than we how to live our lives, and who would reform our morals by force of law are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

Yet, it is not the attempt by the government to control particular substances that has proven so horrendous, it is the many violations of our civil liberties that the government has found "necessary" to combat the problem that exists largely of the governments own making. From R.I.C.O. and asset forfeiture laws that allow, nay encourage prosecutors and U.S. Attorneys to finance themselves like Mexican bandits, to the largest prison population in the world, our drug war has been an unmitigated and incredibly expensive social disaster.

The "evil" didn't exist until the government created it. However, there is no better exposure of the fallacy of the widespread delusion that we can solve a problem by passing laws than the War on Drugs. Today we have twice the prison population of China and only a fraction of their population.

Who is really violating human rights laws?

Quotes -

Chief of Columbia Police Tandy Carter said that "90 percent of all crime is drug-related."
live from urngeburg

Alviso, CA

#17 Jun 4, 2008
REALIST wrote:
<quoted text>
another clues DAC, I'm not justice you POS. I'm as "real" as they get
So are you "keepin' it real" on here? LMFAO.

Imagine that, another halfrican American who claims to be "keepin' it real". Just what is "keepin' it real" anyway? Is that the part where you spend your life saving on 24" rims and gold tooth or is that where you drive around with your stereo wide open thinking that you look cool?

warmest regards,
another "clues" white boy.
IGOR

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2008
Dayum, the deputies are lucky he didn't eat them.
live from urngeburg

Alviso, CA

#21 Jun 4, 2008
War On Drugs wrote:
America has tried it before and is trying it again (Almost 50 years now). The Eighteenth Amendment forbade the sale of alcoholic beverages. What followed was the most widespread, uncontrollable period of lawlessness this nation had seen up until the War on Drugs was initiated by President Richard Nixon in 1972 in an attempt to cover up the misdeeds of his failing presidency.
The fact that the Eighteenth Amendment is the only amendment to our Constitution that has ever been repealed because of the disastrous effects of Prohibition. But those puritanical souls who know better than we how to live our lives, and who would reform our morals by force of law are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.
Yet, it is not the attempt by the government to control particular substances that has proven so horrendous, it is the many violations of our civil liberties that the government has found "necessary" to combat the problem that exists largely of the governments own making. From R.I.C.O. and asset forfeiture laws that allow, nay encourage prosecutors and U.S. Attorneys to finance themselves like Mexican bandits, to the largest prison population in the world, our drug war has been an unmitigated and incredibly expensive social disaster.
The "evil" didn't exist until the government created it. However, there is no better exposure of the fallacy of the widespread delusion that we can solve a problem by passing laws than the War on Drugs. Today we have twice the prison population of China and only a fraction of their population.
Who is really violating human rights laws?
Quotes -
Chief of Columbia Police Tandy Carter said that "90 percent of all crime is drug-related."
Great post and I agree that the War on Drugs is a complete failure. How do you fight it though? I realize that you are not going to stop illegal drug use, but I'm not sure legalization is the answer either. If for no other reason, just because the "surge" of drug use and it's potential damage to our society would be so great.

The prison system is an absolute catastrophe that's costing us taxpayers a ton of money.

Interesting that you bring up China. They used to pretty much allow meth use, especially in the workforce because of the productivity benefits; however, people started going crazy from the stuff and so they had to do something. No they didn't jail people, they sent in the troops and mowed them down..from the meth labs to the end-users.

I don't see anything like that happening here in the foreseeable future, although I think it would be the only way to "clean up" some areas.

“No chili chokin pepper bellies”

Since: May 08

Columbia, SC

#23 Jun 4, 2008
They can't arrest Boss Hogg. Where are those Duke boys? They set up poor old Boss Hogg.
Strom Thurmond

Columbia, SC

#24 Jun 4, 2008
Jimmy D. Ham likes him some Jimmy Dean Sausage!
Homey the Clown

Lugoff, SC

#28 Jun 4, 2008
What a piece of trash.
Crazee

Myrtle Beach, SC

#29 Jun 4, 2008
Contact the jail if anyone finds his neck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) May 1 elaine 2,531
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Apr 29 brace-007 541
jews Apr 29 RANSOM PRIDE 1
News S.C. among several Southern states observing Co... (May '06) Apr 28 Freddie forrest 4
News Man Post Fliers With Explicit Photos of His Ex-... (Apr '07) Apr 22 sorry 6
Dr Martin Luther King Jr Died For Nothing!!!!! Apr 22 U a Yagami 4
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]