Video Evidence Helps Get South Caroli...

Video Evidence Helps Get South Carolina Deputy Fired For an Off-Duty Arrest Attempt

There are 1 comment on the Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph story from Oct 17, 2013, titled Video Evidence Helps Get South Carolina Deputy Fired For an Off-Duty Arrest Attempt. In it, Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph reports that:

Interesting story about how citizen video can help in getting justice when cops get out of line, out of Columbia South Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2013
I hope this guy does some time for this activity. I generally support law enforcement, but this guy needs to be punished. He is a bully...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) 6 hr VorenusI 3
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) 10 hr Mrs Laney Riley 55
traffic Sun Toomuchtraffic 1
News What Is It With SC Sheriffs? (Jul '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 4
News Accident Slows Traffic on Garners Ferry Road (Mar '08) Jun 22 Tammy 22
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Jun 17 Alonzo 1,400
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Jun 16 Tweetyone 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages