Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me! All you know is you're reading words on a screen and creating an argument with the words. If what I inquired bothers you, there are over 400 posts here. You could have simply read over mine and highlight the ones that cultivated your mind.
I could have easily been the woman who bumped into you on the streets and knocked your bag out of your hand, but you fail to say anything about it. Yet you sit down at a computer and try to formulate an argument.
There's over 50 mill Suzukis, see if you can spot the one I'm on.
It appears you are the bothered party you keep responding to this person. Just ignore him and move on...
Gayle

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are jealous of the girl's mother..lol! Grow up whinch!!!
It must be bad married to someone who's still in love with his ex...oh well. You should have known... His body is next to you but his mind is on his girl's mother...lol!
Wow!
Deb

Longs, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Gayle wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are the bothered party you keep responding to this person. Just ignore him and move on...
Thanks for the reality fix. There is no need for justification because the truth of the matter is itís an online forum with a furtive identity. Therefore, whoever can bestow meticulous, explicit accounts and the knowledge of their existence in reality remains tenable. So to go back and forth with demeaning statements does not prove a thing.

Ignoring and moving on ...
Deb

Longs, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

God speed to all the good parents. The devil can never prevail where God resides.

Pray for one another.
Lisa

Brooklet, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

Try raising all the kids and getting no child support. My husband and I have six kids, two of his, two of mine and two adopted. No one pays us a dime for any of them and we have to make it on our salaries. So, consider yourselves lucky.
Leisa

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

I am a single mother now with joint custody of my children. The temporary order (in place until the final hearing in April) currently has each of us covering any and all expenses during the weeks we each have them.
I have been unemployed for the last few months and had to take a job about an hour away from where my child has started school. For the remainder of the Temporary order, its really in my child's best interest to stay with her dad.
Once I came to grips with what would be best for her, I am dealing with the adjustment to the Temporary Order where I will be paying him child support. I want to make sure she has the things she needs and the money isn't used frivolously or add to his living comfort. This would be for her needs, yet he is still telling her he can't afford a few new shirts or school supplies, to 'go ask your mother, she makes all the money'.
The proper state calculators were used and the level of child support directly matched what I estimated I could afford at most for her. I had to move close to work, so I will only have her every other weekend. The amount of money left over (after I pay almost 1/2 of my income to him) is not enough for me to afford my frugal cost of living.
How can I make sure he uses the child support wisely and toward her needs and not for expensive dinners and unnecessary costs?
Have any Mom's out there entered into a situation where in order to best take care of their child, they allow them to stay with their father (even temporarily) so we can afford to take care of their financial needs?
I am not even going to go into the issues I am facing with the Visitation Order.
I am having difficulty finding discussions from a good Mom's perspective.
Saul

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Leisa wrote:
I am a single mother now with joint custody of my children. The temporary order (in place until the final hearing in April) currently has each of us covering any and all expenses during the weeks we each have them.
I have been unemployed for the last few months and had to take a job about an hour away from where my child has started school. For the remainder of the Temporary order, its really in my child's best interest to stay with her dad.
Once I came to grips with what would be best for her, I am dealing with the adjustment to the Temporary Order where I will be paying him child support. I want to make sure she has the things she needs and the money isn't used frivolously or add to his living comfort. This would be for her needs, yet he is still telling her he can't afford a few new shirts or school supplies, to 'go ask your mother, she makes all the money'.
The proper state calculators were used and the level of child support directly matched what I estimated I could afford at most for her. I had to move close to work, so I will only have her every other weekend. The amount of money left over (after I pay almost 1/2 of my income to him) is not enough for me to afford my frugal cost of living.
How can I make sure he uses the child support wisely and toward her needs and not for expensive dinners and unnecessary costs?
Have any Mom's out there entered into a situation where in order to best take care of their child, they allow them to stay with their father (even temporarily) so we can afford to take care of their financial needs?
I am not even going to go into the issues I am facing with the Visitation Order.
I am having difficulty finding discussions from a good Mom's perspective.
It takes a piss poe ass woman not to raise her kids. A Mother's love is to protect, and raise there kids.

“Support your Local Warlock”

Since: Feb 08

Where are we again?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Saul wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a piss poe ass woman not to raise her kids. A Mother's love is to protect, and raise there kids.
???
Fathersunited

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Custodial mothers are known not to spend child support they recieve on the children.

There is nothing wrong in the least with requiring a custodial parent to provide monthly proof of applying all child support to what it is suppose to go towards. But the SC legislature (men) out right refuse to protect the interest of non-custodial parents and to insure there is no abuse of child support.

Blame your SC state government. The family court judges in SC and state law makers are a non-custodial parents enemy. They are screwing you over big time, and they do not give a rats butt either.
matt

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Child support is really 'alimony in disguise'. My child is 5 months old and has not cost us but maybe 700 since being born esp being breast fed. It's a damn ripoff.
Madd Dadd wrote:
I agree with you 100%. I am remarried and i pay 700 dollars a month for 1 child. I only bring home enough money to pay my bills. I can't buy my new wife flowers or even take her out to eat. Yes I need and want to support my son, but I feel like 700 bucks is a bit too much for one kid. Child support to me is just a tad bit outrageous. how can you survive if you pay this much child support? If it wasn't for my wife I'd be lost.
jack

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

All i can say is, get dirt on your wife if you are still married. If she drinks, yells at the kids, etc get her on video and use it against her or threaten to. Threaten to post it on youtube unless she gives you back some of the child support in the even t of a divorce.
Fathersunited wrote:
Custodial mothers are known not to spend child support they recieve on the children.
There is nothing wrong in the least with requiring a custodial parent to provide monthly proof of applying all child support to what it is suppose to go towards. But the SC legislature (men) out right refuse to protect the interest of non-custodial parents and to insure there is no abuse of child support.
Blame your SC state government. The family court judges in SC and state law makers are a non-custodial parents enemy. They are screwing you over big time, and they do not give a rats butt either.
mattox

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

The devil is big time prevailing in my marriage. My mom in law is hellbent on my wife and I not raising our child together.
Deb wrote:
God speed to all the good parents. The devil can never prevail where God resides.
Pray for one another.
Deb

Longs, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

mattox wrote:
The devil is big time prevailing in my marriage. My mom in law is hellbent on my wife and I not raising our child together.<quoted text>
Let those who dance with the devil do the tango. You do what you know is best and that's all you can do. Keep praying! God hears you and unjust shall not prosper.
MadMom

Suffolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Single Mother wrote:
It is expensive to take care of children. Your children were there before the new wife, you brought them into this world and you have to support them. As a single mother, I can tell you that I can pay 1 weeks worth of child support on 2 pairs of name brand tennis shoes. No, this isn't a necessity but when you love your kids, you want them to have things. I would have bought them if I were still with the ex, and he'll support me buying them when he's gone! <quoted text>
Thank you very much. I totally agree. My ex is a lying cheating SOB who has been trying to get out of paying child support for the last 7 years.(My daughter is 11 and he paid nothing for the first two years we were split up) He threatens to relinquish custody and everything. He pays $360 per month. Daycare only is $400 per mo and $240 during school. Not to mention, clothes, dance, etc.
Agree with Dads

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Come on single mothers! It took two of you to bring those children in this world. I feel if a father is paying 700 for child support then it must take a whopping $1400 to take care of the child for a month! Get real and do your half. Do they really have to pay your mortgage for a having a child with you? It doesn't take that much. I feel sorry for the fathers! I'm so glad I'm a women.
SC Step mother

Chesnee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

I have a question. My step son is in jail due to back child support- he was $1,500 behind. The only reason he was behind was because the baby momma keeps going to or calling his work place and getting him fired. He gives her cash and buys the babies things when she calls, which she does a lot. We've told him to pay the support first then she can buy her own diapers/milk/drugs whatever and he wouldn't be in jail.
Back to the question- We can only get half that amount up before he goes to court, would it be better to pay it before he goes to court or when he goes to court? What will they do in court? Is there any way that she can be stopped from harassing him? Please hurry and respond he goes to court next week.

“Support your Local Warlock”

Where are we again?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

SC Step mother wrote:
I have a question. My step son is in jail due to back child support- he was $1,500 behind. The only reason he was behind was because the baby momma keeps going to or calling his work place and getting him fired. He gives her cash and buys the babies things when she calls, which she does a lot. We've told him to pay the support first then she can buy her own diapers/milk/drugs whatever and he wouldn't be in jail.
Back to the question- We can only get half that amount up before he goes to court, would it be better to pay it before he goes to court or when he goes to court? What will they do in court? Is there any way that she can be stopped from harassing him? Please hurry and respond he goes to court next week.
if this is not too late yes half should work right now any money and they are willing to work with you depending on the circumstance .
DONT ASK IM NOT TELLING

Smoaks, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

i also see both sides of this my husbin doesnt have to pat that much in cp but we are still having it rough we cant find work and are stuck living in a bad nabor hood we have 2 kid together and we each have one from when we split for 2 years he is paying cp to his ex wife and she will not let him see the child unless it it suppervised bye her or her family she has emailed him with the whole if u drop ur rights i will drop the support we told her no we want to see him she still wont let him we cant afford a lawer and legal aid wont help now we are stuck between a rock and hard place the judge is on her side even though we havve emails and all of her cussing us about the money and the bad thing is her family is not bad off she lives with her father and is married we havent seen the child in 3 years and she has told him hes never going to see him i have friends that a friends on her face book they have been getting us pic of him that is the only way we get to see him our other children want to see there brother and we even tryed to get her to meet at the park so the kids can spend some time together and she says the only way is him and her with the baby no one else is to come she is trying to get him in the he said she said spot to take him back to court we live in walterboro any one know were we can get help now rember we have no cash or money in the bank right now we cant even get the kids any new clothes that they need at this time if anyone knows what we can do please let me know

“Where am I???”

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

DONT ASK IM NOT TELLING wrote:
i also see both sides of this my husbin doesnt have to pat that much in cp but we are still having it rough we cant find work and are stuck living in a bad nabor hood we have 2 kid together and we each have one from when we split for 2 years he is paying cp to his ex wife and she will not let him see the child unless it it suppervised bye her or her family she has emailed him with the whole if u drop ur rights i will drop the support we told her no we want to see him she still wont let him we cant afford a lawer and legal aid wont help now we are stuck between a rock and hard place the judge is on her side even though we havve emails and all of her cussing us about the money and the bad thing is her family is not bad off she lives with her father and is married we havent seen the child in 3 years and she has told him hes never going to see him i have friends that a friends on her face book they have been getting us pic of him that is the only way we get to see him our other children want to see there brother and we even tryed to get her to meet at the park so the kids can spend some time together and she says the only way is him and her with the baby no one else is to come she is trying to get him in the he said she said spot to take him back to court we live in walterboro any one know were we can get help now rember we have no cash or money in the bank right now we cant even get the kids any new clothes that they need at this time if anyone knows what we can do please let me know
Here is what you need to do:

1. Turn off and unplug your computer
2. GO BACK TO SCHOOL

The above post by you shows exactly why you are unemployed!
patrick

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

i just got divorced and have 1 child with my ex wife. im paying 600 a month in child support and all i make a month is 200 if im lucky, and finding a job is impossible. i been busting my butt looking for work, but in charleston not much. im hoping to get a job at dominos as a delivery driver and thats the best one i could get so far. any ideas. im wearing myself to tears and trying to be the father my son needs me to be. any tips on dealing with this. imm losing my mind

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441 - 460 of535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Palin NUDE NAKED , WOW WHAT A ASS !! ( hi... (Oct '10) 13 hr jose c 4
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Wed Justice 5,642
Rebuilding Hope for Diabetic Neuropathy Sufferers (Mar '07) Wed Sopranokds 13
Review: Anytime Fitness (Apr '09) Wed Brenda 126
Why I Should Move to South Carolina? (Sep '11) Tue OTTO 28
SC Sen. Hutto to Run for Graham's US Senate Seat Apr 14 The Gander 2
Lindsey Graham is Bisexual Apr 14 The Gander 2
•••
•••