Elijah saw the wheel

Since: Mar 08

North SC

#21028 Jul 13, 2008
CAPTAIN_JACK SPARR0W wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still working on it . the guy on the front stays but the back I still may play with a lil I just found what I wanted in my print program
it will still read the same but the lettering I just found a way to curve the lettering like we did on the wheel shirts and I wanna change the cards to a Straight Royal Flush
OK Whatever design is fine with me. Well beddie bye time. Talk with yall tommorie.

“Support your Local Warlock”

Since: Feb 08

Where are we again?

#21029 Jul 13, 2008
two pack wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I reckon. When ever you print them I take 2 xl with pockets and 1 med without. Fair enough.
ok das 34.00 for all 3 you want them all poker run shirts?

Where are we again?

#21030 Jul 13, 2008
two pack wrote:
<quoted text>OK Whatever design is fine with me. Well beddie bye time. Talk with yall tommorie.
ok bud talk tomorrow

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#21031 Jul 14, 2008
I watched HBO's Generation Kill last night. A lot of military, their families, veterans and supporters are not going to like it.

For those without combat background, or views hostile toward our military or the war in Iraq, there’s surely much to give them confirmation of their views.

But, otherwise, there is an underlying reality: We choose and train our best and bravest to be brutal as needed to stand between us and those even more brutal. If we desire to personally face those enemies’ brutality, then disparaging our defenders is the way to do it.

“Don't Worry, Be Happy”

Since: Apr 07

Smile...Someone loves you!

#21032 Jul 14, 2008
Pocket tee's cost me more So thats why I didn't order any this round
when I go to the flea market you will have alot more choices I'll be selling colored tees as well and the pocket tee's as well as white
but as long as I can help it our shirts will always be 10.00 - 12.00 max
JACK,
I will take 1 "XL" Poker run Shirt.
WITH A POCKET.

“Don't Worry, Be Happy”

#21033 Jul 14, 2008
Good Morning All!!!!

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#21034 Jul 14, 2008
why are my links breaking up? RON?
You got a space between the 'o' and the 'm' in the word 'com'. I noticed you have a bad habit of doing that. You need to proof read your cut & pasting.

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#21035 Jul 14, 2008
http://i64.photobucket.com/alb ums/h181/moombax26/Untitledlef tfront2.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h181/moomba...
Use the King Ron one.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#21036 Jul 14, 2008
Good morning! Anyone for a waffle? ;^)

Loring AFB

#21037 Jul 14, 2008
CJS, can non-wheel members make a donation and still get a tee?

Location hidden

#21038 Jul 14, 2008
Can someone please email me with specifics on meetings, tees, and whatnot? There have been so many, and I am a little confused about dates, times, and locations. Thanks!

“Don't Worry, Be Happy”

#21039 Jul 14, 2008
The sharing of marriage...

The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.

He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife.

He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.

Obviously they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.

Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the o ld woman said "No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything."

Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?"

She answered

(Continue below - This is great)

"THE TEETH."

“Raising a stink”

Since: Jun 07

Dillon, SC

#21040 Jul 14, 2008
Johnny Dollar wrote:
The sharing of marriage...
The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.
He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife.
He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.
Obviously they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.
People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the o ld woman said "No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything."
Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?"
She answered
(Continue below - This is great)
"THE TEETH."
ROFLMFAO! Thanks for a laugh this morning.

Location hidden

#21041 Jul 14, 2008
In case no one has noticed, our troll, possibly even a rat in the making, is back.

Where are we again?

#21042 Jul 14, 2008
colajim wrote:
CJS, can non-wheel members make a donation and still get a tee?
yes if you email me there are several ways to make donations [email protected]

Where are we again?

#21043 Jul 14, 2008
The Real Lori wrote:
Can someone please email me with specifics on meetings, tees, and whatnot? There have been so many, and I am a little confused about dates, times, and locations. Thanks!
I will hang tight

Where are we again?

#21044 Jul 14, 2008
rwwllms wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a space between the 'o' and the 'm' in the word 'com'. I noticed you have a bad habit of doing that. You need to proof read your cut & pasting.
for some reason it does that now when i use the image link in photo bucket but if i use the direct link it works fine

“Who P@@ed in Your Conflakes?”

Since: May 08

Cornholio Iowa

#21045 Jul 14, 2008
An old cowboy dressed to kill with a cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs, and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink.

As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink, she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences. I guess I am."

After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied, "I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women."

A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Loring AFB

#21046 Jul 14, 2008
<quoted text> yes if you email me there are several ways to make donations [email protected]
you have mail.

Since: Mar 08

North SC

#21047 Jul 14, 2008
<quoted text> ok das 34.00 for all 3 you want them all poker run shirts?
Yep, sure do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't You Know About Hillary & Bill Clinton? 2 hr Facts 4
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 7 hr LAWEST100 1,092
Why I Support Trump 8 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 57
Ted Cruz Will Help America 9 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Poll zika virus will cause 1 million baby deformitie... 10 hr Vote For Trump 6
The Arrogant Donald Trump 10 hr Just Sayin 3
dump nikki haley 11 hr Vote For Trump 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages