Elijah saw the wheel

“Still me. ”

Since: May 07

Hudson, NY

#19614 Jun 28, 2008
CAPTAIN_JACK SPARR0W wrote:
As most of you know we had our meet just like we do every month and those that were there had a great time
But we got some sad news Warlock called to get Harry on the line so the gang could say hi Unfortunitly to our dismay our friend Harry had passed away monday
Everyone there felt the same way I did heartbroken !
we will miss him but his memory will remain
Harry had planned to be here in sc in august he wanted to attend the meet to meet everyone
but god had other plans
but Yall may think I'm crazy but I think Harry was there
The whole time today I felt as though we were being watched I think Harry made the trip early guys
I will miss you Harry Goodbye ol friend .
You can bet he was there. Every smile, every laugh, was heard and seen by him. I know he had a great time. How could he not. He was with a beautiful group of people.

“Support your Local Warlock”

Since: Feb 08

Where are we again?

#19615 Jun 28, 2008
yep really sad when I sent out the meet location I almost sent him one last night and was gonna ask gonna make it Harry?
but I knew he was having a rough time of late.
but yeah I'd like to think our dear friend was there with us I'm glad that I got to talk to him on the phone the time I did He was a good man and the day we all talked you could hear it in his voice that the phone call made his day
Thank you Warlock for the oppertunity to to speak with him and hear his voice
he loved for me to send him pics from all the meets I guess it was his way of being there with us .

Since: Mar 08

North SC

#19616 Jun 28, 2008
rwwllms wrote:
<quoted text>
We all just got rained on. At least those of us who are truly of the Wheel. We had a great time at this month's Meet. The Four Fs, Food, Fun, Fellowship, and Family, you can't experience it without being a part of it.
Now, what about ketchup?
Yes, we had a good time also. When I pulled into BK on 302, the bottom had dropped out. just lucky I didn't get wet. LOL You lost me on the catsup.

“I love Dolly”

FREE STATER

#19617 Jun 28, 2008
I don't want to hear about the R A I N Mr TwoPac.

“I am what I am!”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#19618 Jun 28, 2008
Everyone has mail!

North SC

#19619 Jun 28, 2008
goatfarmer wrote:
So SORRY

Where are we again?

#19620 Jun 28, 2008
Today was a blast guys !other than the sad ending
there was a real closeness today or was it just me guys
I had fun cooking and the cakes were slammin thanks mrs two pack and mrs johnny dollar you guys did great !
those of you who diddn't show really missed a good time more proof that the wheel rolls on !
ain't no friggin troll gonna stop this show! lol

“Raising a stink”

Since: Jun 07

Dillon, SC

#19621 Jun 28, 2008
goatfarmer wrote:
We were practically swimming down here in Orangeburg ;-)

My son was excited because it means he will be able to find some worms to fish with tomorrow. It's been too dry lately for him to find any.

“Raising a stink”

Dillon, SC

#19622 Jun 28, 2008
CAPTAIN_JACK SPARR0W wrote:
As most of you know we had our meet just like we do every month and those that were there had a great time
But we got some sad news Warlock called to get Harry on the line so the gang could say hi Unfortunitly to our dismay our friend Harry had passed away monday
Everyone there felt the same way I did heartbroken !
we will miss him but his memory will remain
Harry had planned to be here in sc in august he wanted to attend the meet to meet everyone
but god had other plans
but Yall may think I'm crazy but I think Harry was there
The whole time today I felt as though we were being watched I think Harry made the trip early guys
I will miss you Harry Goodbye ol friend .
I was deeply saddened to hear of Harry's passing. I considered him a friend.

North SC

#19623 Jun 28, 2008
735stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
My son was excited because it means he will be able to find some worms to fish with tomorrow. It's been too dry lately for him to find any.
Yeah, met some friends tonight at 7 pm and had to wait for it to slack off. Didn't get rain here at home. A few miles toward Oburg was where it started.

North SC

#19624 Jun 28, 2008
735stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Also wanted you to know that I took Monday's Trash and Dirt with me to the meet.Some of them had not seen it.

“SUNDANCE ”

Since: Nov 07

CAPITAL CREW 1%er

#19625 Jun 28, 2008
Just been reflecting on how far this thread has gone. Seems like such a small thing in the rand scheme of things, just electronic pitter patter...not really huh? I never realized the depth of it until I made the phone call to Harry's home, only to learn of his demise. I am taking it harder than I should I reckon...it is just internet people huh??? This just really sux. He was one of the originals who was there at the very beginning of this thread, and for that matter in that first thread that got trashed....man oh man....things are just not going to be the same in here now. In the blink of an eye, it can all change. Friendship is important, no matter how it comes about. The Wheel...it is what it is....and this wheel rolls in Harry's memory. I am so bummed out over him leaving, but things just gotta be better for the old coot...don't change the pain though......so anyway....WHAT'S WRONG WITH KETCHUP?

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#19626 Jun 28, 2008
Sorry to hear about Harry, good idea for a separate topic. He was a unique fellow.

Where are we again?

#19627 Jun 29, 2008
WARLOCK wrote:
Just been reflecting on how far this thread has gone. Seems like such a small thing in the rand scheme of things, just electronic pitter patter...not really huh? I never realized the depth of it until I made the phone call to Harry's home, only to learn of his demise. I am taking it harder than I should I reckon...it is just internet people huh??? This just really sux. He was one of the originals who was there at the very beginning of this thread, and for that matter in that first thread that got trashed....man oh man....things are just not going to be the same in here now. In the blink of an eye, it can all change. Friendship is important, no matter how it comes about. The Wheel...it is what it is....and this wheel rolls in Harry's memory. I am so bummed out over him leaving, but things just gotta be better for the old coot...don't change the pain though......so anyway....WHAT'S WRONG WITH KETCHUP?
Friends come in all shapes sizes colors and places ,
some just make our lives a lil richer for knowing them
Harry was one of them,
His passing caught us off guard ,yet we know his suffering is over .
for that I am glad but we will miss him ,
He use to email me asking me to send him the pics from the meets we had he enjoyed seeing the gang together and seeing the faces of those he talked to he said it was fun putting a face to the person behind the post Harry was A friend to the wheel and an Honorary member
His friendship and kindness is what the Wheel is based on
it's about the friendship between people and bringing people together ,We have done a lot of that
and though the past month or so has been hard on us we made it ! yesterday showed me that the wheel was never broken we just needed to get together and become One again
You people are my friends Real friends and to all the rats trolls nut cases out there
try as you may The wheel will always roll as long as one of us is around .
and I don't know about you guys but I say we run the wheel as we always have !
we started it on a public forum to invite the posters and public to meet and greet and to make friends we have succeeded, the rat tried to end all that but couldn't so now I vote we move forward just as we always have in honor of Harry.
he would want it that way.

Since: Jan 08

Batesburg, SC

#19628 Jun 29, 2008
If you are reading this you woke up with air in your lungs and a mind working good enough to read.(not saying a sound mind, hey look who is writing this) This means that your life is still in you.

Another day to share with loved ones. Another day to to share with friends. To have an impact on someone else's life that will either bless them or curse them. How will you be remembered?

Will you be the one remembered for the kind and wonderful things that you gave freely of yourself. Will the ones around your remember the blessing they received just from knowing you? Or will they remember you and curse you?

To be loved is what we all are looking for. Many truly never find that love and never receive those blessing of life. The love of family and friends is the blessing that makes life worth the living. Oh but that life comes at a great cost.(or does it)

The cost of love means that you have to give something and expect nothing in return. That goes against human nature. It means that you let the other person win the battles in life. And you accept the hurts many times that other through at you, without slinging the firer darts right back at them. Oh how hard it is to do that.(haven't figured that one out myself)

But if we are to be remembered as someone great among our friends and loved ones, it is the requirement of a life worthy of remembering.

Be blessed yall and God Bless.

“Raising a stink”

Dillon, SC

#19629 Jun 29, 2008
BWG wrote:
Sorry to hear about Harry, good idea for a separate topic. He was a unique fellow.
he funeral home has an online guest book that we can sign. I went on there and left a message for his family expressing my condolences.

“Raising a stink”

Dillon, SC

#19630 Jun 29, 2008
two pack wrote:
<quoted text>Also wanted you to know that I took Monday's Trash and Dirt with me to the meet.Some of them had not seen it.
Thanks. Check today's T&D for an update. He is actually going to Whatley Ford. Go see him if any of you guys need a new vehicle. We've got kids to feed and a kitchen and bathroom to renovate :)

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#19631 Jun 29, 2008
Warlock when you put a face and a voice to these electronic words it becomes more personal and real. That's why I first suggested a face-to-face meet. I wanted to put real people behind the words I had been reading. I wanted to see if real friendships could be formed. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that, yes, they could. We communicated with Harry thru phone calls, emails, letters, and here, this forum. Still we were all lookinf forward to meeting him in person. Now we'll just have to wait a bit longer. Yes, it sucks, it sucks big time. Just keep the Faith that eventually we will all get to meet him.
In the meantime, pain is best shared with friends. We're here for each other. Feel free to call or come by and visit with any of us.

Jack, you're right. You can't live your life in fear. If you do then the things you fear own you. We should not give up our freedoms and our lives to fear. Phuck the rat! We're the WHEEL dammit! We roll on turning rats into roadkill. If simple man didn't let a family of possums run him off we most certainly can't let a rat.
We're the WHEEL! We take care of and look after each other. If we let a rat break us up then we were never really together. If we let a rat put fear in our hearts then we were never all that strong.
We're the WHEEL! We were always open about our activities. We have always had an open door policy for others to join us. The bad ones will be found and weeded out.
We're the WHEEL! Friendship, Fellowship, and Fun is what we're about(with maybe an occasional act of goodwill). NOT cowering in the shadows and passing secret emails around complaining about each other. THAT is not the kind of group I want to belong to. THAT is not a Family.
So I'm with you Jack. Let's go back to being who we really are. We're the WHEEL! We roll in the open. We take the spotlight. If you don't like the Light then stay in our shadow. We're rolling on!
It's what Harry would've wanted.

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#19632 Jun 29, 2008
735stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
he funeral home has an online guest book that we can sign. I went on there and left a message for his family expressing my condolences.
Thanks for passing that on.

Where are we again?

#19633 Jun 29, 2008
rwwllms wrote:
Warlock when you put a face and a voice to these electronic words it becomes more personal and real. That's why I first suggested a face-to-face meet. I wanted to put real people behind the words I had been reading. I wanted to see if real friendships could be formed. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that, yes, they could. We communicated with Harry thru phone calls, emails, letters, and here, this forum. Still we were all lookinf forward to meeting him in person. Now we'll just have to wait a bit longer. Yes, it sucks, it sucks big time. Just keep the Faith that eventually we will all get to meet him.
In the meantime, pain is best shared with friends. We're here for each other. Feel free to call or come by and visit with any of us.
Jack, you're right. You can't live your life in fear. If you do then the things you fear own you. We should not give up our freedoms and our lives to fear. Phuck the rat! We're the WHEEL dammit! We roll on turning rats into roadkill. If simple man didn't let a family of possums run him off we most certainly can't let a rat.
We're the WHEEL! We take care of and look after each other. If we let a rat break us up then we were never really together. If we let a rat put fear in our hearts then we were never all that strong.
We're the WHEEL! We were always open about our activities. We have always had an open door policy for others to join us. The bad ones will be found and weeded out.
We're the WHEEL! Friendship, Fellowship, and Fun is what we're about(with maybe an occasional act of goodwill). NOT cowering in the shadows and passing secret emails around complaining about each other. THAT is not the kind of group I want to belong to. THAT is not a Family.
So I'm with you Jack. Let's go back to being who we really are. We're the WHEEL! We roll in the open. We take the spotlight. If you don't like the Light then stay in our shadow. We're rolling on!
It's what Harry would've wanted.
I fully agree !
the way we are now is NOT what the original group started .
We have always taken out the trash before and as far as I'm concerned will continue to do so !
you come to the wheel you better respect the wheel give us our due
and in return you receive the same
Trolls are nothing new to us and we are friends with 2 of the best !
as I have said before the wheel is not just some dam thread it affects real lives real people
and if others don't want to understand this or can't then I suggest you find another thread
and as far as I'm concerned if you haven't been to a meet or fundraiser of the wheel you are just another poster !
we have 3 Honorary wheelers they are Jersey girl WTH and the late Mr. Harry
you want to join this group and meet real people on here you gotta attend a meet to show us you are who you say you are
most of us have put a lot of time money and effort into the wheel
so you wanna claim the name you gotta earn the fame
plain and simple !
this is my family !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't You Know About Hillary & Bill Clinton? 49 min Facts 4
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 6 hr LAWEST100 1,092
Why I Support Trump 6 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 57
Ted Cruz Will Help America 7 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Poll zika virus will cause 1 million baby deformitie... 9 hr Vote For Trump 6
The Arrogant Donald Trump 9 hr Just Sayin 3
dump nikki haley 9 hr Vote For Trump 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages