Since: Jun 08

Gaston, SC

#19368 Jun 22, 2008
God Squad Member wrote:
<quoted text>
What information????
I have nothing to give.
i have the feeling that you now understand. Feel free to call. there are trolls about, and they tear the good from things.

Gaston, SC

#19369 Jun 22, 2008
Barking Spider wrote:
Hello....
change your location so I can get a handle on you.

Since: Jan 08

Batesburg, SC

#19370 Jun 22, 2008
Troll_Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>i have the feeling that you now understand. Feel free to call. there are trolls about, and they tear the good from things.
I realized that and have been poking fun at it. Trolls don't seem to like the light and we both know the light I'm tlking about.

I do have my big stick and looking for that bucket of dung to stir up. Can you point me in the right direction??? lol
Barking Spider

Sweden

#19371 Jun 22, 2008
Troll_Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>change your location so I can get a handle on you.
LOL Catch me if you can There... Dapper Dan .

Gaston, SC

#19372 Jun 22, 2008
Barking Spider wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Catch me if you can There... Dapper Dan .
thank you for the confirmation. You know who I am and welcome your assist.
Barking Spider

Paris, France

#19373 Jun 22, 2008
Torrific !

Gaston, SC

#19374 Jun 22, 2008
Barking Spider wrote:
Torrific !
absolutely

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19375 Jun 22, 2008
Hi guys.

MOM, I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow!

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19376 Jun 22, 2008
JerseyPrincess wrote:
I haven't gotten an email fron Captn. Everything ok?
Oh yes. It was a personal email, but all is well...at least it was this morning. We'll see how it goes tonight.

Night all!

“I am what I am!”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#19377 Jun 22, 2008
night Lori!

“Who P@@ed in Your Conflakes?”

Since: May 08

Cornholio Iowa

#19378 Jun 22, 2008
The Real Lori wrote:
Hi guys.
MOM, I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow!
Thanx, I'm sure it will.

Cornholio Iowa

#19379 Jun 22, 2008
Good nite All! See Ya Sometime tomorrow.

MOM

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#19380 Jun 22, 2008
Troll_Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for the confirmation. You know who I am and welcome your assist.
C&C

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#19381 Jun 22, 2008
Til the Morrow....

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#19382 Jun 23, 2008
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN)-- George Carlin, the influential comedian whose routines used profanity, scatology and absurdity to point out the silliness and hypocrisy of human life, has died. He was 71.

Carlin was often quoted, his best lines traded like baseball cards. "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" began one famous routine. Then there were the non-sequiturs: "The bigger they are, the worse they smell," he observed.

He was probably best known for a routine that began, "I was thinking about the curse words and the swear words, the cuss words and the words that you can't say." It was a monologue, known as "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television," that got Carlin arrested and eventually led to the Supreme Court.

Seven Words You Canít Say On TVÖ..

****** Warning Itís Sill Obscene ******

“Where am I???”

Since: Feb 08

Nassau, Bahamas

#19383 Jun 23, 2008
BWG wrote:
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN)-- George Carlin, the influential comedian whose routines used profanity, scatology and absurdity to point out the silliness and hypocrisy of human life, has died. He was 71.
Carlin was often quoted, his best lines traded like baseball cards. "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" began one famous routine. Then there were the non-sequiturs: "The bigger they are, the worse they smell," he observed.
He was probably best known for a routine that began, "I was thinking about the curse words and the swear words, the cuss words and the words that you can't say." It was a monologue, known as "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television," that got Carlin arrested and eventually led to the Supreme Court.
Seven Words You Canít Say On TVÖ..
****** Warning Itís Sill Obscene ******
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BTyzTJTNhNkXX
RocDoc and I did not watch much TV yesterday so we woke up to find that George had passed. We both grew up with him........We feel like a friend has passed......George Carlin.......YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#19384 Jun 23, 2008
hummingbird857 wrote:
<quoted text>
RocDoc and I did not watch much TV yesterday so we woke up to find that George had passed. We both grew up with him........We feel like a friend has passed......George Carlin.......YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
I don't watch much of the programming on TV. It's either a movie or a book. I usually get up start the coffee and read the news on line. I had enough of this so called election and I am just trying to ignore CNN and Fox News, until November.
1337 is the 1134

West Columbia, SC

#19385 Jun 23, 2008
BWG wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch much of the programming on TV. It's either a movie or a book. I usually get up start the coffee and read the news on line. I had enough of this so called election and I am just trying to ignore CNN and Fox News, until November.
only you would do that...short eyes

Cornholio Iowa

#19386 Jun 23, 2008
How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."

12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Cornholio Iowa

#19387 Jun 23, 2008
735stacey, Please email me. No emergency. I found something you might like to send to friends and family.

mean_old_man@hotmail.com

See Ya!

MOM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) 4 hr SCARED FATHER 538
News Deputies Say 'Paving Company' Is Scamming the E... (Jan '08) 13 hr Avery 115
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Fri LAWEST100 310
Poll Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Fri LAWEST100 5,674
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, SC (Aug '10) Thu B 146
News No Smoking in a Car If You Have Kids? (Feb '07) Mar 26 Schmones 277
Katie Sheridan and Chris Bickel Mar 26 TyingYouUp 3

Freeze Warning for Richland County was issued at March 29 at 12:27AM EDT

Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance