Councilman Says Discrimination, Election Commission Says No

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Councilman Stephen Cain knows the importance of voting. "I would encourage a lot of voters moving forward to go ahead and update your voter registration info as soon as possible," he says, as a message to his ...
Comments
61 - 63 of 63 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Poof Go Away

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2008

new2unme wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting, because I just saw almost the exact same question posted in the business news last week. I guess you had a copy laying around and copied from it......or maybe you were the original person asking. Either way you are an anal idiot. I am assuming from your reactions the surgeon must have accidentally cut out half your brain while performing hemeroid surgery. Now spell check my crap, correct me if I'm wrong, and then ask if anyone cares......NOT
Ok, you have been officially redeemed! This was some great stuff! Couldnt have said it any better! High Five!
SCToday

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2008

2nd Judicial Circuit Solicitor Barbara Morgan announced this week that she will not seek another term of office this year stating that it was time for her to step aside. Strom Thurmond, Jr. also announced that he intends to run for the position. The 2nd Judicial Circuit includes Aiken, Barnwell and Bamberg counties.
citizen

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Cain is an idiot as others who somehow get elected. This town is full of corrupt officials and the only way people like him and others get elected is because not enough good citizens vote. The drugs run deep in this town...put an end to this madness next election .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
captainobvious 20 hr cayleyvelez 1
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) 23 hr Justice 5,656
Should All SC Judges Be Drug and Alcohol Tested... Aug 24 Corrupt SC 0
The Jean Toal Parking Experience Aug 24 Corrupt SC 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Aug 23 D9Z17Xray 22
Community Health Systems Security Breach: Consu... Aug 22 shron777 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 21 NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146

Search the Columbia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••