Three deaths in Marion County a mystery

Three deaths in Marion County a mystery

There are 11 comments on the WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story from Nov 10, 2011, titled Three deaths in Marion County a mystery. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

On November 1st, Rhonda Gay and Samuel "Bo" Jerkins were found dead in a house located on Jones Lane in Columbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

Casey farr

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2011
in gonna miss ya funkle bo.. Thnx for all the good memories.
Velesity

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Please stop the slander against our family. He was loved by family and friends...not a day goes by we don't think of and miss Bo. He was a great man with a big heart, and a habit that he and her both couldn't kick. Our family has said no negative words, just prayed for both families. Lets please keep things peaceful, there really isn't any since in hurting his mom with such hateful words...she loves him and misses him. So please don't run our family name in the ground, were not trying to hurt y'all. Thanks :)
Nikki Jerkins

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2011
Bo Jerkins is my daddy. And yes he had plenty too loose. His children. Grandbaby. A loving mother and a wonderful family. I know its hard to deal with loosing Rhonda but my dad would have never hurt her. He loved her. And she loved him. But I hope you can sleep at night with the way you have talked about my daddy. Yeah he has made plenty of mistakes but hasn't everyone. I DO know for a fact that he was trying his best to turn his life around. But everyone makes mistakes. There is nothing we can do to bring them back so you talking bad about my dad and hurting our family even more then we are already isn't going to help matters. We haven't said anything about Rhonda's family and we hope hers will pay us the same respect. But what's done is done. We need to all let the anger go. And try to deal with things the best way we know how. But blaming others isn't going to make you feel better.
crystal fornea

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2011
To everyone I hurt with the words I written in the top post " I am so very sorry " I could not see past my own pain when I wrote that. I do understand what each of you had to say. I was hurting from some comments made by bill, the guy bo lived with and I really just wanted to hurt him back but I did not think of hurting any of his family! Rhonda loved bo and he loved her and there's nothing we can do to bring them back, my mind is in a clearer place now and I haven't even thought of this post. I am not a mean person and If anyone of y'all know me ( velicity!!) You know that was not like me to say any of that. Like I said im truly sorry for making any of you feel bad or mad, just because it was done to me gave me no right to do that to y'all. Im sorry for all of our loss. May they both rest in peace and they will forever be loved! If anyone want to talk to me face to face im here!
crystal fornea

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2011
Nikki Jerkins wrote:
Bo Jerkins is my daddy. And yes he had plenty too loose. His children. Grandbaby. A loving mother and a wonderful family. I know its hard to deal with loosing Rhonda but my dad would have never hurt her. He loved her. And she loved him. But I hope you can sleep at night with the way you have talked about my daddy. Yeah he has made plenty of mistakes but hasn't everyone. I DO know for a fact that he was trying his best to turn his life around. But everyone makes mistakes. There is nothing we can do to bring them back so you talking bad about my dad and hurting our family even more then we are already isn't going to help matters. We haven't said anything about Rhonda's family and we hope hers will pay us the same respect. But what's done is done. We need to all let the anger go. And try to deal with things the best way we know how. But blaming others isn't going to make you feel better.

Im sorry Nikki! I didn't mean to hurt you. I wish things were different.
crystal fornea

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2011
Someoneudontwant2know wrote:
<quoted text> did ur parents not teach u respect for dead people undoudtly not fyi bo had a son two gurlz and a grandbaby and a family that loved him very much. No need for u to get on here running ur mouth about something undoudtly u dont have the facts about, and was u there did u see him coax her no u wasnt ddo u know what medication it was and who it belong to again that would b a no cause if u dd u would stop ur opinion before u ever got started they loved one another and they neither one coaxed the other one accidents happen . Do u know what the bible say guess not cause if u did u would zip it . And btw iam BOs people and i lookedon facebook for u cause if u knew him u knew me and im by far a dopehead u must b tho since u know who dopeheads r get a freakin life and if u got anything else to say bout bo drop me a line and we can discuss it face to face like a real women do untill then peace out and let the dead reast in peace

I would like to know who this is! I am sorry for the mean things I said out of anger and you have the right to say what you need to. They will both be missed and I wish I could take back what I posted because I only meant to hurt bill. I should've thought before I posted but regretfully I didn't. Hope everything is forgiven. If not n u wanna kick my butt i'll give my address,

Since: Dec 11

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2011
Sorry i was so rude , but was hurt by the things that was said. Both of the familys r gong thru alot and boyh suffered a tramatic loss and it hurt to see that someone posted something and did not reconiize he had kids grandkids and family that was also hurt for the loss of both of them and the news articals on tv and people saying things that arent true makes it very hard on both familys thank u for the letter and im sure everyone will understand and will forgive u because we all hurt and we all need to vent god bless u and im sorry for both of our loss my prayers r with u and ur family.
Rhonda Broom

Poplarville, MS

#11 Dec 8, 2011
This comment thread was sent to me by one of my daughters, who was also Bo's daughter. It saddens my heart to see my children, Bo's son and his family, as well as the family of Rhonda have to continue to endure the pain of people running their mouths and pointing fingers.
I was married to Bo for 6 years and had the opportunity of also being a friend to Rhonda. They both were great people with very big hearts.

Do I agree with what either of them done? NO, I do not, but with that being said, I do believe there is more to this than any of us will ever know.

The most important thing here is that they both knew the Lord and are in a far better place than the rest of us. I dont for a minute think either of them would want anyone slandering the other. This only hurts their families.

I pray that God wraps his arms around both these families and gives them peace and strength. I pray that the people who are talking smack, will let this rest for the childrens sake. These babies and grandchildren, and the rest of their families have lost someone they loved. My thoughts and prayers are with them all.

And to my girls and Sammy, your daddy did make many mistakes in his life but he had one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen. He loved you three so much. He was just fighting a battle that he couldn't win. Lord knows he was trying. He will forever be in your hearts and watching over you. People will always have an opinion, just be strong and don't let them get the best of you.

I love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki Jerkins

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2011
Thanks Mama. I love you. And I just want to say that Bill is a wonderful person and my daddy was like a brother to him. He was his best friend and he was there for my dad and sammy when no one else was and he is going through a lot as well so I don't believe he deserves to be hurt either by all the hateful words. If you would have really known my dad you would know that Bill was always right there beside him to help him as much as he could. Bill meant so much to him and he means so much to me and my family. With that being said I hope all the hateful can be left behind and may everyone find peace in their hearts
crystal fornea

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2011
Nikki Jerkins wrote:
Thanks Mama. I love you. And I just want to say that Bill is a wonderful person and my daddy was like a brother to him. He was his best friend and he was there for my dad and sammy when no one else was and he is going through a lot as well so I don't believe he deserves to be hurt either by all the hateful words. If you would have really known my dad you would know that Bill was always right there beside him to help him as much as he could. Bill meant so much to him and he means so much to me and my family. With that being said I hope all the hateful can be left behind and may everyone find peace in their hearts
Im sorry Nikki I didn't know your dad or bill. The only thing I know of bill is the hurtful things he said about Rhonda. I guess it threw me for a spin prob bout it did y'all when y'all read my post. All I seen was red! But again there are no excuses for things I posted, im really sorry. Dylan is Rhonda six yr old, he talks very fondly of bo n Sammy. I can tell he loved him too. God I wish this would've never happen, we miss her terribly. To Rhonda my sweet, beautiful sister, I miss you and I know you are in heaven with our brother, kiss him for me. Every night when me and Dylan say our prayers he prays for you to come see him in his dreams, please come soon. He talks about you and I try not to show my pain because I want him to talk about you without worrying he'll upset me. I will keep your memory alive in him forever, it scares me because he is so young that his memory will fade but I promise to you we will continue to talk n tell stories of you so he wont ever forget. I see the hurt in his eyes and it saddens me, I will raise him like we talked bout, like you wanted me too. I was lucky to have you as my sister but even more so to have you as my best friend. You are greatly missed and loved. Rest in peace Rhonda
crystal fornea

Baton Rouge, LA

#14 Dec 9, 2011
Oh and I wanted to say for the record, we have heard alot of rumors and stories and Wether they are true or not, THEY NEVER WENT ANY FURTHER, my family has not spread or started any of em. If we had, I wouldn't be afraid to say it. I hate things happen the way they did because it does raise questions that we may never know so we may never have closure that any family needs and deserves. I don't know if it would help or make it worse but maybe we should sit n share the rumors we've heard and the ones y'all heard.we only interested in finding out what happen in the last hours of rhondas life. Im sure y'all feel the same. Or maybe not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Walthall murder in the 1980's (Aug '11) May '16 The grim reaper 33
Tosha Baughtman (Jul '15) May '16 Brumfield69 2
News MS Society of Canada Mar '16 _Drifter 2
trash pickup (Jan '16) Jan '16 just asking 1
Help me find my daughter PLEASE (May '09) Dec '15 Kel 4
tina mae walton (turner) (Dec '14) Nov '15 The True Terminator 27
Anyone know Michael Donner (Nov '15) Nov '15 Friend 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance